-*-DOTW: Whose/What Is Your Muse-*-

WildestDreams thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Helllooo Folksss ji๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

It's Friday and Week-end is coming๐Ÿ˜‰
Yeah, Relax!!!!โญ๏ธ

And here I am with the

This time the discussion is very simple, so I WANT to see many replies๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†

Who/What is your muse in terms of siggie making?

I always wonder looking at these awesome creations ... because it's true that each of us is unique and original (and how could it be otherwise๐Ÿ˜†) but 'I believe that there is always something or someone who is taken as a model, as an icon of style ... a sort of point of departure (or arrival), the opening words from which start to create. The models are always and everywhere, even when we do not realize it, it happens to be inspired by someone. Well, I'm curious! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Who/What inspired you to make signature/avis 
spurting charm in every creations?

Regards
Parm
From The Behalf Of
A/S Dev Team๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by DUGGUlicious - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

It is not always a constant thing to get inspiration from a certain creator/creation but I feel whenever someone does update and I see an amazing creation, I have an urge to open up photoshop and make something beautiful as well ( not something similar but it gives an inspiration for me to start on my own projects ) ... again it doesnt always happen w/ the same creator/creation but once in a blue moon it does come around and i'll make something

WildestDreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigrl05

It is not always a constant thing to get inspiration from a certain creator/creation but I feel whenever someone does update and I see an amazing creation, I have an urge to open up photoshop and make something beautiful as well ( not something similar but it gives an inspiration for me to start on my own projects ) ... again it doesnt always happen w/ the same creator/creation but once in a blue moon it does come around and i'll make something

hey Jhanvi,

thanks for replying and I agree with what u wrote...sometimes we get inspired by someone creation or creator and sometime we come out with a new style and inspire someone other with our creations :)
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
my ultimate inspiration to get into this sigmaking business was Karam Apna Apna, the show, its leads, Iqbal Khan and Pallavi Subhash, particularly! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
also, Shilpa Anand
and now, HUMSAFAR, Mahira Khan < this one is sort of to last forever! ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ˜†
aish. thumbnail
I was actually amazed at seeing all this creative work here and thus wanted to get myself into this work. 
Though main people who inspire me are Sano, Saher, aishhh., Ragz, Megha and Jenny!
Edited by Aishh. - 12 years ago