Terence lewis : The chummeshwari !

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Terence sir you are chummeshwari master and my favourite master since season 1...๐Ÿ‘and I love you so much๐Ÿ˜Š
There is something in you...which makes people fall in love with you...YOU ARE THE WONDERFUL PERSON AS WELL AS A WONDERFUL CHOREOGRAPHER ...
U R THE BEST !! U R INCREDIBLE...U R SO CUTE๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I LOVE YOU AS A PERSON, AS A DANCER...AND REALLY RESPECT YOU...!!!

Your choreographies on dance india dance are exceptional...I just loved all of them... ! Never missed any DANCE INDIA DANCE EPISODE...

The way you speak ...its is just chummeshwari...u hv got such a sweet voice...u have everything in you...personality,charm,dressing style,speaking style...everything !! Jawalamukhi personality with kaatilaana kadak looks combo !!

You are the only master who takes out his time from hectic schedule...and look into what peple are suggesting you ...! That's so sweet of you...Your kindness and humbleness is another Quality...and everyone knows you are really passionate about your work and you are very hardworking...

Thanks to them who made you one of the JUDGE IN DANCE INDIA DANCE...as if u are not the judge in DID 1 ,2 and 3...I would have never known such a gem of a person i.e you !

Keep rocking DANCE INDIA DANCE with your choreographies...and Be always happy...That's my pray to god !!! May god gives you everything you want in life..all the happiness and success...

And never ever leave DANCE INDIA DANCE...!!
. You are the JAAN AND BHAGWAAN OF DANCE INDIA DANCE...without you DID IS NOTHING ...That's the only show where we can watch you for atleast 1 hour... HA HA !!
Love you MR. CHUMMESHWARI !!!!

Please you all...give your views about Terence sir ?? ... Edited by amrita10 - 12 years ago
what will i say ho?? he is just great in everything. . .but this season dont get me wrong. . i think he is giving chummesh too much. .
Hahaha ...its nice ! If he is giving too much...
Afterall he is kaatilaana chummeshwari...and haq banta hai unka :)
hey btw any idea about the 3 masters that they can really dance like a dancers. . & how do they became choreographers. . is it only about the ideas?? because in my mind i have lots of ideas but cant dance. . .lol. . .heee. . .
Kuch toh baat hai masters main...that's why !! TALENT ...all are hardworking...haha
Awesome amrita10...i agreed with you.
Honestly speaking, I started watching DID only because of him. There are dozens of dance shows out there but there is something about terence which makes me actually think about dance even when I am not watching a show. Anything he touches, turns into gold. He is king midas of DID. it's because of him that we see so much growth in dancers like piyali. Oh a big kiss to you, terence! :-D

(omg I was watching terence's interview video where he sang "ek aankh maarun toh ladki pat jaye" and now I just can't stop singing it. Hahahaha what's wrong with me!) ๐Ÿคฃ Edited by mytwocents - 12 years ago
Originally posted by mytwocents

Honestly speaking, I started watching DID only because of him. There are dozens of dance shows out there but there is something about terence which makes me actually think about dance even when I am not watching a show. Anything he touches, turns into gold. He is king midas of DID. it's because of him that we see so much growth in dancers like piyali. Oh a big kiss to you, terence! :-D

(omg I was watching terence's interview video where he sang "ek aankh maarun toh ladki pat jaye" and now I just can't stop singing it. Hahahaha what's wrong with me!) ๐Ÿคฃ

r u talking about remo sir's b'day video?
Originally posted by Summer3

Thanks Sis for the lovely Chumeswari Video Link too.
He mentioned Akanna and also Summer Time.

anytime !!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

summer is okay ...but wat is time...?๐Ÿ˜†