Posted: 12 years ago
Hey hi everyone,
                           was just sitting idle and had a thought cross my mind. Priya is someone who has always kept her promises.
1. In case of Nuts' abortion issue, she hated to keep Ram in the dark. But inspite of it she kept her promise just because she doesn't want to give any pain to both Ram and Natasha. Also her promise on Ram.
2. Here it is the case of she speaking to Krishna Ji. During that episode many of us felt that she didn't keep her promise. But I think that given the stage of physical health and mental health, she was very very vulnerable. She had a scare of life. She was fighting for her life. She was never intent on living life for 100years. But she wanted to then. Thanks for her love for her man. When we speak of love, yes, she fell in love and realised it then. Everyone of us is either in our late teens or crossed teens. And obviously we are romantic at heart ( the choice of our favourite serial is an indication of the type of people we are). So it is a fact that almost all of us has fallen in love with someone or the other during this span of our life. Just realise how we would have eaten the brains of our friends during those initial days boasting about our love. So I don't find she was wrong in sharing her feelings with her MIL. She was the only person on this earth who would have wanted a girl like Priya for Ram. And it was she who made her realise her love for him. And Priya didn't had friends.( Thanks to Ashwin and Shruthi). And she can't share with Neha coz they were still not very close during that time. So for me she has kept her promise.
3. Now comes the major promise in her life she gave to Ram. She would never leave him alone in life and go away. In a span of 2 episodes she promised him this almost twice. Now as we definitely do know that here is an upcoming separation track between the couple, Priya might definitely want to keep her promise given her history, moral values and her love for her man. Inspite of it if separation happens, then just imagine the extent of suffering Niharika would have caused or the extent to which Ram might have hurt her. She definitely doesn't bother if Niharika harasses her coz she very well knows that she is the Queen of the palace. So its obvious that Ram will hurt her to the extent that she will break( Remember she is a very patient person unlike Ram).
                        Now during this phase of her life, Natasha's role might come to be handy for her in exposing Niharika and others. I somehow feel mama will abandon Niharika during her tryst of battle with Priya. I dont find him to be a man of great spines.  
                         Also I would want the unveiling of Lalaji's statue to be done only after the separation of the couple. I am sure CVs are planning it in such a way that he feels either guilty for not knowing Priya completely or feels furious to know that Priya has crept through his laptop without his knowledge and stolen his father's pic. It might be then that pregnancy track arises. Here Neha might be the one to tell this to Ram. I am sure Priya might take a promise from Natasha to not reveal anything to Ram.

Edited by ravichitra - 12 years ago
Wow Ravichitra, you have thought  a lot. I am just at the phase praying please let  there be no separation ,please . but reading your post I agree that if there is separation then definitely there will be pregnancy.thats my take on the situation. 
Originally posted by SriB

Wow Ravichitra, you have thought  a lot. I am just at the phase praying please let  there be no separation ,please . but reading your post I agree that if there is separation then definitely there will be pregnancy.thats my take on the situation. 
Pregnancy is a compulsory issue here Sreedevi. That is what will create drama and ram would definitely have to come to terms with his family's intentions
Also u can call me Chitra. Ravi is my husband's name.
Originally posted by ravichitra

Pregnancy is a compulsory issue here Sreedevi. That is what will create drama and ram would definitely have to come to terms with his family's intentions
Also u can call me Chitra. Ravi is my husband's name.
Hi Chitra, you are right about pregnancy. But I don't think the audience are ready for it yet.but it will create drama .that I agree completely with you Chitra.
@ravichitra

nice thoughts, very well conceptualized...but guys please for god's sake donot come up with separation issues...my greatest fear is that if CVs find something interesting from our rwite up then they might plan for separation which may be they donot thought about previously...so please it my request not to talk about separation...we all love RAYa and we will never want to see them separated...fate made them come close and it will be fate who will make them united for lifetime, so no SEPARATION
Originally posted by jineejiggs

@ravichitra

nice thoughts, very well conceptualized...but guys please for god's sake donot come up with separation issues...my greatest fear is that if CVs find something interesting from our rwite up then they might plan for separation which may be they donot thought about previously...so please it my request not to talk about separation...we all love RAYa and we will never want to see them separated...fate made them come close and it will be fate who will make them united for lifetime, so no SEPARATION
Amazed Jineejiggs that u found my blabbering would effect CVs. I dont think so dear. Had it been the CVs have listened to what fans are saying, the track would have been different. But I do hope there won't be any differences and separations. But it is obvious that leads have to be separated in serials to develop the strength of their relation. And how I wish that EK makes this serial really special and different from other serials.
How would it be if this is the concept in real life too? Every couple has to face separation to get stronger. And now don't throw joothe at meπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
beautiful thought Chitra!πŸ‘ i loved ur post..

yes Priya is the one who always keeps her promises..and i hope even if any seperation will come she will keep her promise!😳 if any seperation track will come..they can show us that some tension is going on between RaYa..but still Priya is staying at KM only!..
as she has promised that she will not leave him😳..so that's way also they can show us the seperation..is it not possible?😳
Originally posted by monamie111

beautiful thought Chitra!πŸ‘ i loved ur post..

yes Priya is the one who always keeps her promises..and i hope even if any seperation will come she will keep her promise!😳 if any seperation track will come..they can show us that some tension is going on between RaYa..but still Priya is staying at KM only!..
as she has promised that she will not leave him😳..so that's way also they can show us the seperation..is it not possible?😳
Yes u r right Monamie, separation needn't be just physical or spatial. Emotional separation is the greatest hurdle. That is how long distance couple are still surviving.
Originally posted by ravichitra

Amazed Jineejiggs that u found my blabbering would effect CVs. I dont think so dear. Had it been the CVs have listened to what fans are saying, the track would have been different. But I do hope there won't be any differences and separations. But it is obvious that leads have to be separated in serials to develop the strength of their relation. And how I wish that EK makes this serial really special and different from other serials.
How would it be if this is the concept in real life too? Every couple has to face separation to get stronger. And now don't throw joothe at meπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

no offense yaar, I was just sharing my fear just that...but do you really think that only separation can make relations like marriage more stronger, I am sorry but I beg to differ, it is that they found love in the arms of themself and they donot need any one to make their relation stronger not even so called separation otherwise the essence of their relationship will be ruined...no harsh feelings yaar
Even I dont think separation is necessary to strengthen a relation. But that has always been the trend in our serials. Infact it has been the money spinner. I was just making fun of comparing that trend in real life