Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sanjeeda Shaikh's Life after Marriage

iamsenadam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Got this from Telly chakkar.com

Life has not changed for Sanjeeda After marriage

Marriage is a wonderful experience in anyone's life. It is a big step forward and often proves to be a life changer for many. Now, beautiful and stunning Sanjeeda Sheikh and handsome and dashing Aamir Ali got married to each other early this month (2 March 2012) after being in a relationship for seven years. And guys…they looked wonderful as the bride and groom.

As we mentioned, marriage can prove to be a life changer but Sanjeeda feels that her life has not changed at all post wedding. She is currently playing the lead in Sahara One's Piya Ka Ghar Pyaara Lage and the cast and crew of the show got surprised to see her on the set after three days of her wedding. In fact, Reshmi Ghosh –who recently entered the soap – actually confirmed with her if she got married three days back or not. Reshmi was more than glad to see Sanjeeda wearing a sexy mini skirt and a tee.

"I usually wear jeans, tops, skirts and tees. After marriage people thought I will change my way of dressing and they got surprised when I did not (laughs).

I have not really changed after marriage," Sanjeeda shared with Tellychakkar.com.

So what about honeymoon? "We will be going someplace by end of this month (March). I will take a break from work so that Aamir (currently seen in SAB TV's FIR) and I get to spend some quality time together."

And this is what she had to say when we asked if she has started entering the kitchen and doing the household chores in her sasural?

"No, I am yet to enter the kitchen. I know people say that things change after marriage because you shift to a different house with a new family. However, I am a daughter for my in-laws and not their daughter-in-law hence it's still the same for me. In fact, I can wear and do whatever I want to. It feels like I have known my in laws for ages now," she smiled.

Furthermore, she continued and shared these beautiful words with her fans, "Aamir and I are still boyfriend-girlfriend. The other day we were discussing how we don't feel like husband-wife. However, the only thing that has changed after my wedding is that I get to meet my guy every day. Had I known marriage would be this simple I would have got married to him two years ago", she ended