•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry for being away. The forum has been archived as for now but there has been no decision to lock down the forum as of yet. While I am in charge of moderating the forum, it isn't my decision to archive or lock the forum. That is a decision taken by the Channel and Global Moderator I believe.
You can still participate in discussions as you prefer, and I've noticed some of you have been keeping the forum alive. In case the forum does lock down, those who still want to keep in touch and talk and discuss here are the few options:

1. BBAT Facebook Group: For facebook users there is a BBAT Group. Though it is a closed group and you have to request to join the group.
  2. Bhagonwali Chat Page: For those who prefer anonymity you can use the chat page. It is live and you're not required to signup for anything, unless you want to so that you can identify yourself. It is more so an option to keep in touch. It is very simple website that you can talk on.
  3. Private Messages: The final option you can keep in touch via messaging and emails that is if you're comfortable sharing. 

Finally as I've said before you're welcome to make posts, or as Nivedita & Himmanshoo get new shows you can meet the same friends in the forums for those shows. In the meantime you can use the options above. Don't be completely disheartened. Bhagonwali has been close to our hearts and will continue to remain so. Himmanshoo and Nivedita's fanpages here and on Facebook will always be there so you're always welcome to post here and there and show your support for them.

Much Love and Regards,

Wafah

Thanks Wafah! Thank you for clarifying this for us. I would like to take the opportunity to once again thank you for moderating this forum with unparallel efficiency. ๐Ÿ‘Honestly that is what is keeping many of us still using it. When I see other forums I am truly able to appreciate your hard work and dedication.๐Ÿ˜Š
Thank you kindly Wafah Di!!! What will we do without you???๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thank you Wafah.  Appreciate all your hard work!

Thanks for the information Wafah... :)
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks Wafah. I didn't see this post earliar and now that I did, I am checking all the other options just in case. Once again, Thank you for information and for moderating the forum so well while the show lived. =D
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks you Wafa for dropping by and keeping this forum.