Plastic Surgery/Botox/fillers for Mouli ganguly?

Posted: 12 years ago
What is wrong with Mouli Ganguly's face. Her Cheeks looks so puffed up as if she has used fillers.. She looks very bad at certain angles..Ouch...

This is no bashing topic but just to see if other ppl think so too. If found offensive plz close the topic.

Before..

After

Edited by somzz007 - 12 years ago
I don't see anything wrong with her face. She uses too much make-up, that's all. But it goes with her role of a high-flying boss.

Also, I don't think it is in good taste to pass such comments about people's appearance.
Its speculation.As she used to look different before this show.. I feel her cheeks are too puffed..My POV.
This is no bashing topic but just to see if other ppl think so too. If found offensive plz close the topic.
Originally posted by somzz007

Well, let the Mods decide that but it was just my POV that one shouldn't pass such remarks. 😊 No offense meant to your opinion.

I still think it's just the make-up. However, I don't have a good eye for such things. 😛
Originally posted by blyton

Well, let the Mods decide that but it was just my POV that one shouldn't pass such remarks. 😊 No offense meant to your opinion.

I still think it's just the make-up. However, I don't have a good eye for such things. 😛

Added photos.. ðŸ˜›.. I am not sure in which show I saw her b4 but there is a drastic change now.😳
😆 I was thinking that as well.
Yeah... She clearly gets botox injections (not judging her for it because most of the industry do the same). It's very annoying to watch her onscreen, actually. She's not a bad actress but there's something very fake about the way she looks... Her character doesn't help, I suppose.
Originally posted by pisces25

😆 I was thinking that as well.

😆 Thank god..
Originally posted by Preeti_285

Yeah... She clearly gets botox injections (not judging her for it because most of the industry do the same). It's very annoying to watch her onscreen, actually. She's not a bad actress but there's something very fake about the way she looks... Her character doesn't help, I suppose.

True Its quiet common in US.. So not judging her in any way..Just that she looks funny.. Yup and her role doesn't do her justice..