Raya fans casesheet 2 UPDATED PG 7

moonstone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i'm new 2dis forum,though im a regular viewer of balh and read all ur posts.i hav gone really crazy about raya,my day starts and ends vit raya thinking about them all the day.so i tried 2figure out whats happening vit me and after conducting detailed  case study on myself,i hav prepared a case sheet of raya fans.hope dis would help diagnose ur problm too.
    case  sheet 1                                                                                                                       Name:raya fans
chief complaints:patient(raya fan) came vit the symptoms of palpitation,breathlessness,salivation,loss of appetite,insomnia,day dreaming,smiling without any reason,visual&auditory hallucinations(seeing&hearing raya voice everywhere)& other symptoms like anxiety,restlessness,frustration seen during weekends.

history of present illness:
  onset:symptoms were gradual in onset since raya romantic track started.
   duration:symptoms r progressive,present thru out the day& no diurnal variation seen.
    aggravating factors:symptoms like palpitation,breathlessness,
salivation aggravated while watching raya episodes& symptoms like anxiety,restlessness,frustration aggravated during weekends.
relieving factors:symptoms not relieved on taking medication.

past history:no history of similar complaints in the past(before balh)

personal history:addicted 2 balh(watching every episode of balh on tv including repeat telecast & also on youtube for countless times).

Diagnosis:on examination, my provisional diagnosis is patient's symptoms r suggestive of  Rayamania & Rayaphilia(irresistable desire & luv for raya).

Treatment: To be admitted in asylum of Balh followed by rehabilitation classes(should be conducted  by ram&priya).

im already admitted, ppl having similar symptoms can join me in Balh asylum.
Edited by moonstone - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You forgot to  add the withdrawal symptoms  of BALH addiction during the weekend when t here s no telecast .am in the same boat with additional withdrawal symptoms in the weekends as time passes very slowly, the waiting is killing in the weekends 
sandhya2903 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
admitted me also in Balh asylum,as i m  having similar symptoms
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i also need to be admitted.. i'm also having similar symptoms.. & i really don't want to cure my disease.. he he.. 
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Good one! 👏...Great Post... you hit the nail on the head. Such extensive research deserves a special award... ⭐️

I would like to name  desease BALHaria...

Here are my findings... to add to your already extensive list:

desease spreads by any kind of verbal or written contact with a patient. 

The symptoms get more pronounced around a certain time of day... depending on the geographical location of the patient. (around dinner time for patients in India, lunch time for those in US...and so on)

Some patients exhibit a tendency to write extensive FFs, Takes and even poetry!
Others exhibit a restless finger syndrome... hitting the refresh button on the keyboard at record speeds. 

Patients get relief by watching episodes over and over.

No permanent cure has been found yet!

Edited by mem1 - 12 years ago
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post, well come in BALH forum & dear we already have been suffering in Same disease that's why we r in this forum & very happy to see one more patient like us.
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
And what is the prognosis of this syndrome? Any chances of recovery?
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=ravichitra]And what is the prognosis of this syndrome? Any chances of recovery?
[/QUOT
Waiting for more research  😉
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am ready to join, as I need to join immediately, otherwise my office will kick me out...please take my admission 😉
moonstone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=ravichitra]And what is the prognosis of this syndrome? Any chances of recovery?
[/QUOTE

]prognosis depends on ekthas future track.