Mi, Aaji Aur Saheb

Written Updates 13/3 to 15/3

sumisa91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Friends!
Since no one has updated from the 13/3 to 15/3, I'll give a quick update here.

These few days the focus has mainly been on Shalini coming into Bapat Villa. The evil four I.e. Nuour, Aishwarya, Komal and Zui are jealous of Vishwaas's growing fondness for Shalini. They begin scheming as to how to stop Vishwaas from going ahead in this relationship. They manage to convince Vishwaas not to agree to marry Shalini, which is his mother's wish. Archana unaware of all this calls the Dixits home as it Guddi Padwa. When Nupur learns about this she gets angry and decides to send Vishwaas off to the farmhouse in order to stay away from Shalini.

Since its the occasion of Guddi Padwa, Ajji invites a few people over to her house. Shashi and Shree are surprised to see so many people and begin their usual nautanki. During this time Ajji takes the opportunity to get an educated man to read the house papers, where it is revealed that Ajji's husband left the house on Ajji's name i.e. Vasudha Patil and not on their son's name Shreekant Patil. Once Shashi hears this she loses her head and gets angry with Shree for hiding this truth from her. Ajji, Megha and Tusshar feel happy about it :)

Then comes a new entry in the serial who happens to be Archana's younger brother Chetan. He arrives just as Vishwaas is about to leave for the farmhouse as per Nupur's instructions. Upon seeing his Mama, Vishwaas is very happy and both have a friendly talk (Chetan looks to be young that's why he gels well with Vishwaas as if the two are friends). Chetan is a very fun loving guy who has returned from US and absolutely hates Nupur for the way she treats people. He keeps making fun of her in front of Vishwaas. Nupur is not at all excited seeing him at their place and taunts him. Chetan is a carefree guy and doesn't take it to heart. 

The Dixits comes over to Bapat Villa for Guddi Padwa and Shalini while entering spoils the rangoli at the entrance. Nupur gets mad at her and makes a scene. Shalini apologies and offers to correct it by making another rangoli. She then goes on to make a beautiful Ganesh rangoli which leaves everyone in awe.

In the kitchen, Ajji is busy getting ready for the big day preparing all sorts of dishes while Megha is watching Shalini and trying to imitate her. Megha dislikes Shalini and keeps making fun of her style in front of Ajji. Ajji finds this amusing and keep fingering Megha. During this process, Saheb comes and Megha gets all shy. After him, Archana's and Chetan too come. They all praise Ajji for her food and Chetan tells Ajji that he would marry her and take her to America! Ajji is shocked to hear this but then realised it's a joke and laughs :) Chetan then spots Megha and says he will marry her as that way Ajji can come with them. Megha is super angry and holds onto Ajji really tight while the other have a hearty laugh.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b1ndu thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update

blokes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I really appreciate your update because I have lost my patience with this show- that woman who is now on the wheelchair is so abusive I could not take it anymore and pollute my mind!
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Hey Sumisa...Thanks yaara...for the updates...but I have already done the 13th wala update..I was gonna put the rest...but since you have already...i will put the 16th wala 😳...Please amend your title from 14-15 please???