Debate Mansion

~Member of the Week~

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hii guys..yes after a loong break, we are back with MOW

This time we have a treat for all of you...this member is Fun, exciting, mysterious, creative and very intelligent.

She is a huge Harry Potter fan and loves to read.  no only does she read but she writes wonderful stories as well. her creativity extends to music as well. she enjoys playing the piano.

At 20, She has just left her teens, yet she is so mature you would think she is much older.

Currently, she is a B.Com student but hopes to become a CA someday. Knowing her Im sure she will achieve this goal with ease

she is a very important part of IF. She used to be a GM but now she is a VM. She is the official IF editor. she plays an important role in both I-F.COM and I-F.IN

She is an active member of DM and resently wrote the best comments for a quote, giving her the title of "quoter of the week"

We have seen her modelng many names..she started with the oh-so-clever "Mystica Magic"...then, she shed her anonimity and changed her ID to her name, "Tanaz" but that was only for a few days...She decided that its ok to be less anonymous but theres no need to reveal eveerything..so we can now see her as...

---

------

---

------

T.

So lets welcome Tea dot di to the hotseatπŸ‘

Here are some starter questions:

-name

-hobbies

-how did you com to IF?

-what do you like most about DM?

remember to keep tea dot di busyπŸ˜‰

-DM dev team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lady In Pink thumbnail

Hii T.😊

Firstly let me tell u that u've been doing an awesome job at the DM. I love reading your posts!

Mujhse Dosti Karoge?😳

Here are a few questions to start you off.

*Why did u change your username from Mystica Magic to Tanaz and then T. ?

* Since you dont like Ekta, lets say that one fine day, u bump into her, and she asks u to play the lead role in one of her saas bahu soaps. How would u react? Would u give her a piece of your mind? Or would u accept the offfer?

*When you first came to IF, which section were u active on?

*Which is your favourite section on IF today,except the DM ?

*What annoys/irritates u the most?

*5 words which describe u the best will be?

*What do u think of school ? In other words, what do u think of life as a student? Is it better to be stuck studying then be working in your opinion ?

*Where in India are u originally from ?

*Your fav. Hollywood Movie/Actor/Actress

*Your Fav. Bollywood Movie/Actor/Actress

Thats it for now, ill be back with more,

Eisha😊

sowmyaa thumbnail
T. Congratulations!!!!! πŸ‘ You are one of my fav. debator here. πŸ€— Atlast, we got you on a grill 😈 Okie then here comes my set of questions-

1. Do you reside in India or other country?
2. What does your name mean? the real name! πŸ˜›
3. Do you have sibling?
4. What are your favorite subject on debate?
5. who is your fav. character in Harry Potter, apart from Harry.
6. Do you like to dance?
7. do you prefer wearing high heels or flat shoes?
8. Do you like any sport? I mean playing not watching.
9. When you hear a joke, do you smile? do you laugh a little? or you laugh out loud?
10. books you like..fiction or non-fiction?

Will be back with more set of questions. Any questions you feel like are too personal, feel free to avoid them. πŸ˜› Hope you enjoy your HOT HOT HOT seat!!!! 😳
Morgoth thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~LiL*PrInCeZ~

So lets welcome Tea dot di to the hotseatπŸ‘ Thank you! 😳

Here are some starter questions:

-name: Tanaz

-hobbies: you've pretty much summarized them in the intro, Jav :)

-how did you com to IF? - I was just hooked onto JJKN and wanted to know if Mona Singh was Jassi. Was also looking for updates. At that time, this forum was called kg2pg or something on those lines and was a part of Vijay's personal webpage.

Found updates by Deadly (she's no longer on IF) and was hooked onto it.

-what do you like most about DM? - The fact that I get to read different views and share my own in a constructive manner. Gives me a chance to exercise my brain and come up with arguments to support my views.

remember to keep tea dot di busyπŸ˜‰ - Is that an order? πŸ˜›

-DM dev team

Morgoth thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mrs.Eishu.SRK

Hii T.😊

Firstly let me tell u that u've been doing an awesome job at the DM. I love reading your posts! - Aww thanks 😳

Mujhse Dosti Karoge?😳 Of course! 😊

Here are a few questions to start you off.

*Why did u change your username from Mystica Magic to Tanaz and then T. ?

Frankly, I was looking for a shorter username to type up. 😳 I wanted to change from MysticaMagic to T. but VJ said it would be too short. So I opted for Tanaz.

Anyway, it had happened that I had PMed Sree as well to change my ID to T. in case VJ was busy and she changed my ID from Tanaz to T. πŸ˜†

* Since you dont like Ekta, lets say that one fine day, u bump into her, and she asks u to play the lead role in one of her saas bahu soaps. How would u react? Would u give her a piece of your mind? Or would u accept the offfer?

I would reject the role and ask her to let me write for her serials instead! I would guarantee that her image of Glycerine Maiyya would improve and that her TRPs would remain intact. πŸ˜›

*When you first came to IF, which section were u active on?

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin and a bunch of other sections. There were very few sections at that time on IF, so was mostly active on all of them.

*Which is your favourite section on IF today,except the DM ?

Harry Potter, SRGMP and for IF.IN - Book Talk and Tales Section

*What annoys/irritates u the most?

Fakers and Backbiters

*5 words which describe u the best will be?

This is a toughie...well, let me try: Honest, Practical, Argumentative, Creative and Smart (maybe I should add "immodest" as well πŸ˜›)  

*What do u think of school ? In other words, what do u think of life as a student? Is it better to be stuck studying then be working in your opinion ?

I have been studying for such a long time, that I really want to start working! But, the thing is that you never stop learning or studying even when you officially leave school. And I like learning new things for the most part, so I dont mind being a student.  

*Where in India are u originally from ?

Mumbai

*Your fav. Hollywood Movie/Actor/Actress

Robin Williams, Mel Brooks/ Actresses: no one in particular at the moment

*Your Fav. Bollywood Movie/Actor/Actress

Amitabh Bachchan/Urmila Matondkar

Thats it for now, ill be back with more, - Okie dokie πŸ˜ƒ

Eisha😊

Morgoth thumbnail
Originally posted by: sowmyaa

T. Congratulations!!!!! πŸ‘ You are one of my fav. debator here. πŸ€— Awww, thanks, Sowmyaa πŸ€— I love debating with you too. Atlast, we got you on a grill 😈 Okie then here comes my set of questions-

1. Do you reside in India or other country? - Canada at the moment
2. What does your name mean? the real name! πŸ˜› - Tanaz means "to be proud of" or "having a delicate body"
3. Do you have sibling? - Nope
4. What are your favorite subject on debate? - Anything to do with Religion.
5. who is your fav. character in Harry Potter, apart from Harry. - Ron Weasley - he's hilarious
6. Do you like to dance? - Yep. Love dancing even though I have two left feet. πŸ˜†
7. do you prefer wearing high heels or flat shoes? - Flat shoes
8. Do you like any sport? I mean playing not watching. - I used to play Badminton and Table Tennis
9. When you hear a joke, do you smile? do you laugh a little? or you laugh out loud? - Depends on the joke. Generally anything from Everybody Loves Raymond has me laughing out loud.
10. books you like..fiction or non-fiction? - FICTION anytime!

Will be back with more set of questions. Any questions you feel like are too personal, feel free to avoid them. πŸ˜› Hope you enjoy your HOT HOT HOT seat!!!! 😳 - I can feel the merciless grill cooking me! πŸ˜› 

Aparna_BD thumbnail
Hey Tanaz, Glad to have you on the Hot seat. Your posts have been always very intersting and orignally (before i PM'd u) i thought you are much older. But then it turned out you are only 20!! And so mature and bright!! 😊

What are your career plans?

I can see we have two things in common. I am passionate about HP. and i absolutely loved Ice age and that crazy squirrel............and it seems so do you!!!! πŸ˜†

In ice age the melt down...........who was your favourite character and why ?

In HP , what is your opinion about Snape and his actions in the 6th book ?

What other books and authors do you like ?

Do you get much time for leisure while you are studying?

Will be back with more. 😊
Morgoth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aparna_BD

Hey Tanaz, Glad to have you on the Hot seat. Your posts have been always very intersting and orignally (before i PM'd u) i thought you are much older. But then it turned out you are only 20!! And so mature and bright!! 😊 Aww, thanks, Aparna! πŸ€—

What are your career plans? To become a CA

I can see we have two things in common. I am passionate about HP. and i absolutely loved Ice age and that crazy squirrel............and it seems so do you!!!! πŸ˜† Yup, he's adorable isn't he? πŸ˜†

In ice age the melt down...........who was your favourite character and why ?

Scrat (obviously πŸ˜ƒ) because of his obssession with acorns and because with a single move, he makes me laugh.

The female Mammoth played by Queen Latifah who thought she was a possum. πŸ˜† She really added a comic touch to the movie.

In HP , what is your opinion about Snape and his actions in the 6th book ?

I think Snape was commissioned by Dumbledore to perform the assassination. In short, he's not evil.

What other books and authors do you like ? Too many!

Authors apart from JKR: Rohinton Mistry, Dan Brown, Arundhati Roy, elizabeth Lowell, Ruskin Bond, Enid Blyton, R. L. Stine, Francine Pascal, JRR Tolkein

Books: Tales from Firozsha baag, The God of Small Things, Angels and Demons, The Da Vinci Code, Enchanted, LOTR etc. 

Do you get much time for leisure while you are studying? I try to take out the time. 😊

Will be back with more. 😊

MNMS thumbnail
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WOW WOW WOW WOW ..... Tanaz ⭐️ πŸ€— ... its uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu πŸ˜ƒ Im so happy to see u here!!! Seriously .. no jokes!! πŸ˜ƒ 😊

Now i'll be having my set of questions... get,set,goooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

- Wht brought u to study Accountancy? How did u find ur ambition?
- Ur most favorite subject in ICAO? (i hope i spelled that correct πŸ˜• )
- Is teaching profession a fun? Or a heck? or too tiring?
- Why r u so mature? πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
- Wht if one day u were made the Managing director of any one of Big 4 companies, wht will u do? (besides hopping up to the ceiling or recruiting me πŸ˜‰ )
- Do u face writers block? If yes.. so wht u do to overcome that? 😳
- Ever played a prank on friends? R u a prankster? πŸ˜›
- If given choice, which beauty pageant will u choose to participate and why?
- If made a cosmonaut one day, which planet would u like to visit and why? (no landing on earth plz πŸ˜† )
- ever received a red rose from anybody? πŸ˜› (optional to answer)
- The best person in world for u?
- most embarrising moment of ur life?
- Advantage of being the only child?
- The person who influenced most in ur life?
- Why do u find debating on religious topics more interesting?
- YOUR defination of feminism?
- Ur zodiac sign?
- Do u believe in destiny/fate? Why?
- For u, Life is____
- For u, Friendship is______

I'll be having another bombarment of questions on u 😈 ... Enjoy the time till then πŸ˜‰

I wish to add here that Tanaz is a wonderful,helpful and Very mature and reasonable person.. that's the opinion i formed when i interacted with her 😊 ... Enjoy the hot seat T.!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Morgoth thumbnail

Originally posted by: MNMS

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WOW WOW WOW WOW ..... Tanaz ⭐️ πŸ€— ... its uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu πŸ˜ƒ Im so happy to see u here!!! Seriously .. no jokes!! πŸ˜ƒ 😊 Awww...thank you Marymam πŸ€—

Now i'll be having my set of questions... get,set,goooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

- Wht brought u to study Accountancy? How did u find ur ambition? Well, I hated Science and Engineering, so my Dad suggested that I become a CA, and I thought "why not?" πŸ˜†

- Ur most favorite subject in ICAO? (i hope i spelled that correct πŸ˜• ) Auditing (yup, the spelling is right 😊)

- Is teaching profession a fun? Or a heck? or too tiring? Teaching is fun. Grading papers is not! 🀒

- Why r u so mature? πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ One question I have always asked myself...I'll let you know the day I figure out the answer πŸ˜†

- Wht if one day u were made the Managing director of any one of Big 4 companies, wht will u do? (besides hopping up to the ceiling or recruiting me πŸ˜‰ ) I would feel honoured and work even harder to move the firm forward in the Business world.

- Do u face writers block? If yes.. so wht u do to overcome that? 😳 I've faced it many many times. 😳 Generally, I let the story rest for a day or two and then go back to it.

- Ever played a prank on friends? R u a prankster? πŸ˜› I'm not much of a prankster...i'm very boring that way πŸ˜†

- If given choice, which beauty pageant will u choose to participate and why? Eeks...they all feel the same to me! πŸ˜† But, I suppose I would choose to participate in a pageant where there is no swimsuit round! I'm not going to go around prancing in one anytime soon! πŸ˜†

- If made a cosmonaut one day, which planet would u like to visit and why? (no landing on earth plz πŸ˜† ) Any planet outside our solar system which has conditions similar to that of earth. Why? Mainly because I dont want to burn into a crisp or freeze into an icicle. πŸ˜†

- ever received a red rose from anybody? πŸ˜› (optional to answer) No 😭
- The best person in world for u? no one person. my parents are the best ppl in the world for me. 😊

- most embarrising moment of ur life? too embarrassing to relate 😳
- Advantage of being the only child? you dont have to share things with siblings. 😳

- The person who influenced most in ur life? My Dad

- Why do u find debating on religious topics more interesting? Religion is an enigma to me. I always wonder how a "power" which cant be seen or touched have so much control over people. Its fascinating and at times scary.

- YOUR defination of feminism? A movement by women to knock some sense into the craniums of male chauvinist 🐷s. Not always possible for πŸ·s of the "thicker-skull" variety, but always worth a shot. πŸ˜‰ 

- Ur zodiac sign? Leo

- Do u believe in destiny/fate? Why? To an extent, yes. But, I feel that destiny does not work in your favour unless you do your best.

- For u, Life is____ a gift

- For u, Friendship is_____ priceless

I'll be having another bombarment of questions on u 😈 ... Enjoy the time till then πŸ˜‰

I wish to add here that Tanaz is a wonderful,helpful and Very mature and reasonable person.. that's the opinion i formed when i interacted with her 😊 ... Enjoy the hot seat T.!! πŸ‘πŸΌ Thanks Maryam for those sweet words 😳 πŸ€—.

Edited by T. - 17 years ago