Haar Jeet

Neha Sargam dubs for newbie

deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

here is the link-

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/11423-imagine-jamuna-paar-lead-voice-to-be-dubbed.htm

Imagine's Jamuna Paar lead voice to be dubbed...

Friday, March 16, 2012 | 3:07:09 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 9 Comments
Imagine's Jamuna Paar lead voice to be dubbed...

Neha Sargam dubs for newbie Vidhi Parekh...

Imagine's Jamuna Paar, produced by Rajan Shahi, has introduced a new face to television. The show will soon see Vidhi Parekh as the female lead.

Using a dupe in television is common but we hear that Vidhi Parekh's voice has been dubbed for the show. Vidhi's original voice is not being used in the show and Tellybuzz exclusively brings to you the face behind the voice. It is none other than Neha Sargam who made her debut with Rajan Shahi's Chand Chupa Badal Mein as Nivedita and who is now seen in Imagine's Haar Jeet. Neha is doing the dub as Vidhi is new to the industry and she is still learning voice modulation."

We contacted Vidhi who confirmed the news, "Yes it's true that my voice is being dubbed by someone else. I don't know who is dubbing for me.It's because I am new to the industry and I don't have much idea about voice modulation. So it's a temporary arrangement and I assure you that the audience won't even realize when my actual voice is used."

We contacted Rajan Shahi who told Tellybuzz, " Yes Neha is dubbing for Vidhi's voice as she is new to the industry and does not have much knowledge about voice modulation. It's a temporary measure. I am really grateful to Neha that she is doing this for us."

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Sharat Kumar

Edited by deepti_9 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Esjayek9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing deepti ðŸ˜Š 
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
tnx i had just sensed that i heard this voice some where in jamuna par ðŸ˜† nw i get it
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Deepti.  Neha's doing such a good job with her voice for this new show!  
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing Deepti ðŸ˜Š