Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparkling_gems thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
VEry nice post Lalitaji.. agree with u on almost all points.. except just u said Sid is not as clever as Nutz.. for me he is more clever or rather shrewd than Nutz.. how easily he made fool of two girls 
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lalita

Great post!! YEs.. Things are gonna move in 2nd gear now.. Time for change and action!! I think we are gonna see more of Nuts and I really want her to stay in KM so that she can realize the good nature of her in laws!! A day with Nih is all it takes!! Iam hopeful that by the end of the track, Nuts is gonna turn positive~!!

But Iam really worried about a separation track..may be or def small one.. but impending. Priya might have to pay the price for hiding Nutz abortion and I really hope tht the call to Apeeksha doesn't come out too!!
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lalitha well said.. Just a little bit raya moment each day is more than enough to put up with all the bakwass the evil trio and Nutz and her brainless sister may dish out to us..

BTW I simply love the expression Swettu and Shiney for Niharika and mama..
CVs you have now got wonderful TRPs and more eyeballs to the show. Dont spoil by giving stupid tracks..
LalitaLahiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: fosla

Lalita

Great post!! YEs.. Things are gonna move in 2nd gear now.. Time for change and action!! I think we are gonna see more of Nuts and I really want her to stay in KM so that she can realize the good nature of her in laws!! A day with Nih is all it takes!! Iam hopeful that by the end of the track, Nuts is gonna turn positive~!!

But Iam really worried about a separation track..may be or def small one.. but impending. Priya might have to pay the price for hiding Nutz abortion and I really hope tht the call to Apeeksha doesn't come out too!!

Angie... I'm hoping that the reasons for both the incidents come out together...eg, for the call to apeksha... if Priya explains that it was Krishnaji who helped Priya to understand that she loved her husband...and that Krishnaji was directly involved (knowingly) in getting back some love into her son's life... and hence she called up Apeksha as a measure of gratitude to Krishnajo...that might do the trick...?

I mean... that Ram is not gonna accept that Krishnaji means well for him..but it might just get him to put on his thinking cap... 

also if Priya follows it up with a question... that Krishnaji is so worried for his happiness..whereas god knows who forced Ram into making him get divorce papers ready... who is it who doesnt want Ram to stay happy and have a life of his own... Priya doesnt know for sure..but would have made an intelligent guess..and may just provoke Ram in realising that niharika does not have his best interests in heart...

But again, i'll stick to my original theory...that we're thinking too much more about the minutest of details...much more so than all the innumerable CVs in so many months would have thought...all together... they make bloopers right and left and show meaningless stuff...but then one good scene..and WHAM ! something hits us and we forget everything :-)

And for Nutz abortion...somehow..i think if that comes out after Nutz turns over a good leaf..then she might just tell the entire truth to Ram...

I dont know just why...but I somehow have faith on Ekta at the moment...that this show would be "different"... (Maggi hot and sweet tomato chilli sauce.. Its different ! did you catch that ad ever? 😊)

So personally, I feel that there will not be any separation... as of now...
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely post.👍🏼.i love ur thoughts mam!!!!!!now plz write ff mam after da hug scene wats gonna happen if not atleast a random scene 
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: LalitaLahiri

aapke munh me ghi shakkar!

If there is a long drawn out separation track, I am going to quit watching the show and depend on your writing for my daily dose of BALH... You will then have to churn out your FFs more frequently! 😃

jigisha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What a scene for the weekend.  Really it was so sweet and cute to watch their hug without any doubt... full satisfaction and full love filled heart touching i just enjoyed the last part of RAPRI and the way Ram carries Pri when she is talli he gives all his love to her without any doubt so sweet of him...great actors of BALH really it rockzzz and EKTA u r tooo sweet and love u especially for giving such a wonderful and matured serial...THANX EKTA pls give us more best tracks instead of separation of RAPRI then there won't b any meaning in maturity.
LalitaLahiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: maris08

Lalitha well said.. Just a little bit raya moment each day is more than enough to put up with all the bakwass the evil trio and Nutz and her brainless sister may dish out to us..

BTW I simply love the expression Swettu and Shiney for Niharika and mama..
CVs you have now got wonderful TRPs and more eyeballs to the show. Dont spoil by giving stupid tracks..

Exactly Maris, Its a simple formula which we want Ekta to understand... for BAHL to be known as the BEST serial everr produced in TV and catering to both the classes and the masses ... for TRPs, show 20 minutes of pure high voltage drama and misunderstandings and fights in the entire family (other than raya) and end the show with 5 minutes of pure RaYa romance..

Bas, this will take care of both TRPs and Awards. 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

laduprav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome post...realy rashi is rocking...

ek ki jai ho...for bring rashi as pair.
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well said Lalita.

I guess its time again to brace ourselves for some serious track.

*Sid will get on Sharma's good book by fooling them and will open up his chances to get close to Ayesha.

* Priya will be misunderstood yet again when she tries to play the referee between sister and sis-inlaw

* she will surely pay the price for holding this back from Ram as Angie said.

* Nutz however might protect Ayesha if she finds out about Sid's real intentions. I know its hard to believe but it might just happen. though Ayesha at that point wont be in the mood to listen to Nutz.

Lets wait and watch.