Priya hi pyaar hai aur Pyaar hi Priya hai

Posted: 12 years ago

After the expression of BLISS on RaYa's face yesterday...which resulted (obviously) in leaving all of us in a BLISSFUL state for the night and the long weekend, was thinking... that Krishnaji's statement has come true...at least.

It seems that the realisation that

"Priya hi Pyaar hai and Pyaar hi Priya hai.".. has dawned on him...and he's soaking in that feel right now.

CVs...please don't ever take him back to his ghajni avatar again.

So many good things happened today

1) Vikram showed again why all of us need to have a friend like him in our life

2) Mr. Ram Golu Kapoor finally understood that his wife was talli... even when Vikram & Neha didnt...so now he's the person who understands Priya the most...

3) As per precap... Kartik has shown some sense in going back home...without his wife

4) Siddharth has damaged Natasha's plan totally by helping Ayesha to get over her supposed shame... Sid is just as harmful...but he's not as clever as Nutz...and whatever he plans is bound to fail...so good

5) As per Precap..it seems amarnath statue part is still pending...so even if there's any small fight between raya on account of nutz not going back to sharma house, it'll again blow away when ram gets the statue...and he's again blown away by the exposure of the extent and magnitude of Priya's love for him...

6) And obviously the hug...so romantic...with only one word to describe the look on their faces... BLISS... Seems Ekta has listened to our pleas of a minute pure RaYa sequence at the end, everyday. And for teh sake of her TRPs, we'll put up with anything for the initial 15-20 minutes.

7) And as usual, swittu and shiney's plan backfired... without the bhaang effect, ram would never have put color on priya... hai rabba..they were looking so good in red...

So maybe..with a lot of things already in 1st gear... we just might get to see the Fall of the Empire shift into 2nd gear...now.

What a start and what an end to the week... Ekta ki jai ho !

Lalita
Ektaji ki jai ho πŸ˜†...OMG totally loved today's episode , from Priya's talli behavior to the hug πŸ€— πŸ˜...wish there was a Raya precap instead of nutty nutz😑
Originally posted by LalitaLahiri

After the expression of BLISS on RaYa's face yesterday...which resulted (obviously) in leaving all of us in a BLISSFUL state for the night and the long weekend, was thinking... that Krishnaji's statement has come true...at least.

"Priya hi Pyaar hai and Pyaar hi Priya hai.".. has dawned on him...and he's soaking in that feel right now.

2) Mr. Ram Golu Kapoor finally understood that his wife was talli... even when Vikram & Neha didnt...so now he's the person who understands Priya the most...

3) As per precap... Kartik has shown some sense in going back home...without his wife

4) Siddharth has damaged Natasha's plan totally by helping Ayesha to get over her supposed shame... Sid is just as harmful...but he's not as clever as Nutz...and whatever he plans is bound to fail...so good

5) As per Precap..it seems amarnath statue part is still pending...so even if there's any small fight between raya on account of nutz not going back to sharma house, it'll again blow away when ram gets the statue...and he's again blown away by the exposure of the extent and magnitude of Priya's love for him...

6) And obviously the hug...so romantic...with only one word to describe the look on their faces... BLISS... Seems Ekta has listened to our pleas of a minute pure RaYa sequence at the end, everyday. And for teh sake of her TRPs, we'll put up with anything for the initial 15-20 minutes.

7) And as usual, swittu and shiney's plan backfired... without the bhaang effect, ram would never have put color on priya... hai rabba..they were looking so good in red...

So maybe..with a lot of things already in 1st gear... we just might get to see the Fall of the Empire shift into 2nd gear...now.

Lalita

Very truly said yaar, the first thing when Ram confessed his love for Priya and said don't leave coz he cannot live without her i remember is Krisna Ji words as you said above.πŸ˜‰
Very well and aptly put it lalita ji...seems your post was a bliss...😊

Agree that a friend like vikram is a must..to me its a bliss too...i reminds me of that song Har Ek Friend Zaroori Hota Hai!😊

yes sid is very foolish..nuts is smarter but not always...and i was so happy that kartik went away...nuts would be at fault her coz she contradicted her own statement...remember ram asked her at holi celeb how she is feeling and she said she is completely fine...and then by staying back she means to say nothing is right...it will perhaps raise suspicion..what do you think?

If i would have been at ram's place i would use my business brain and dig up the reason for the malfunction...i dont think nuts could have tailored the dress..some body else too must be involved..ram has the money and power at his side...anyway its just my thought...perhaps im thinking too much...whats your say?

Yes RaYa moments are always so cherishable...thanks ekta...
Originally posted by LalitaLahiri

Lalita
U sort of spoke a few of my feelings. While on my way to work today morning at 7.30 i thought what Krishuji told about Pyaar and Priya for Ram. And her prediction came true. Mom knows her son for sure though he might have separated them from his life.
Poor Sid doesn't know that there are many pairs of eyes following him, a big thanks to his reputation as a cheater and a casanova.
And Priya sure got suspicious when she was told by her parents that Sid went to pick up Ayesha. I hope she is alert next time.
For Ram his father has always been his hero. So for him the unveiling of his father's statue would be the greatest surprise of everything on earth. And it definitely fetches some optimism to the realtion of the lead couple.
The hug had a very great effect of BLISS on me. Coz before the episode i had shouted at my husband for no mistake of hisand after the episode i said Sorry to him. Sometimes this is definitely helping me. thank God. The CVs are working as marriage counsellors to me.
Edited by ravichitra - 12 years ago
So lovely post Lalita😳

yes the expression of their face was like heaven!!😍 and then the hug..uff..they r so happy and so satisfied after getting each other!😳 aren't they?😍

i was watching their first conversation episode..remember? priya was inside the washroom and ram thought its neha and he told everything to priya?😳 at that time..both of them was so alone..i remeber the dialogue of ram "zindegi ki ke kisibhi more par tumhe koi milti nehi hai" *sigh*πŸ€”..they never thought that they can also get someone in their life at this age..they can also fall in love with someone, somedayπŸ€”..but today that actually happened!!πŸ˜ƒ they have found love in their life!😳 that "more" of their life has arrived actually where they have found each other!!😳😍..so their smile was stating the joy of finding love ultimately😳😳 

as always fabulous acting by Ram and Shakshi!πŸ‘πŸ‘ and thanks to Ekta and all the creatives too for gifting us such a lovely journey of love😳..plz don't ruin this journey by showing any seperation..plzz..
Originally posted by monamie111

So lovely post Lalita😳

yes the expression of their face was like heaven!!😍 and then the hug..uff..they r so happy and so satisfied after getting each other!😳 aren't they?😍

i was watching their first conversation episode..remember? priya was inside the washroom and ram thought its neha and he told everything to priya?😳 at that time..both of them was so alone..i remeber the dialogue of ram "zindegi ki ke kisibhi more par tumhe koi milti nehi hai" *sigh*πŸ€”..they never thought that they can also get someone in their life at this age..they can also fall in love with someone, somedayπŸ€”..but today that actually happened!!πŸ˜ƒ they have found love in their life!😳 that "more" of their life has arrived actually where they have found each other!!😳😍..so their smile was stating the joy of finding love ultimately😳😳 

as always fabulous acting by Ram and Shakshi!πŸ‘πŸ‘ and thanks to Ekta and all the creatives too for gifting us such a lovely journey of love😳..plz don't ruin this journey by showing any seperation..plzz..
WOW Monamie, loved your words to the T. Yes they were finally relaxed and complete in their lives
Originally posted by chris06

Ektaji ki jai ho πŸ˜†...OMG totally loved today's episode , from Priya's talli behavior to the hug πŸ€— πŸ˜...wish there was a Raya precap instead of nutty nutz😑

I think,,,we'll get a promo on Sunday with RaYa... since the precap was Nutz...what do you think?
Originally posted by Indomitable

Very truly said yaar, the first thing when Ram confessed his love for Priya and said don't leave coz he cannot live without her i remember is Krisna Ji words as you said above.πŸ˜‰

You're right... the actual confession from Ram was not "I love you" but rather it was when he said...mat jao Priya..I cant live without you... that was actually the realisation... what an episode again that was 
Originally posted by -varun-

Very well and aptly put it lalita ji...seems your post was a bliss...😊

Agree that a friend like vikram is a must..to me its a bliss too...i reminds me of that song Har Ek Friend Zaroori Hota Hai!😊

yes sid is very foolish..nuts is smarter but not always...and i was so happy that kartik went away...nuts would be at fault her coz she contradicted her own statement...remember ram asked her at holi celeb how she is feeling and she said she is completely fine...and then by staying back she means to say nothing is right...it will perhaps raise suspicion..what do you think?

If i would have been at ram's place i would use my business brain and dig up the reason for the malfunction...i dont think nuts could have tailored the dress..some body else too must be involved..ram has the money and power at his side...anyway its just my thought...perhaps im thinking too much...whats your say?

Yes RaYa moments are always so cherishable...thanks ekta...

You know what, Varun.. I have a feeling that Nutz will not play the bad character for long... The CVs have shown us that she does the power to analyse what is wrong and what is right...and she does know that Niharika is not worth enough to be called a mother.

I think...she'll stay on at KM for a few days...and realise the difference between FM and Sharma HOuse even more...and come to hate the shallow attitudes and atmosphere in KM...

Then, she might go back...and later help Priya in her mission against the 3 idiots...

I mean,obviously not so simply...with a lot of drama etc...but she may turn out to be a strong and good character soon... (soon, meaning in Ekta's time lines...around 3 weeks)