Today I liked

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I liked the confrontation between Trishna and her husband. The way he told her off.

The ashram scene was also good.

And when bapji met the evil man mahakal, it was really very good. And Bapji's acting is the highlight.

The story is moving in the right direction.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rightnow

I liked the confrontation between Trishna and her husband. The way he told her off.

The ashram scene was also good.

And when bapji met the evil man mahakal, it was really very good. And Bapji's acting is the highlight.

The story is moving in the right direction.

agree with u 😳 i like the way baap ji talking to mahakal , when i saw the precap i get surprised by finding baapji in front of mahakal and challenging him , and mahakal could not able to believe with his own eyes 😆
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
But if the serial is going to end so soon - obviously this confrontation has happened too late !

Trishna has been abusing the family's faith for the longest time and it became so stale and there was nothing Asthaa cud do that did not get thwarted by Trish. Everything has to have a balance and here too much focus on one character ruined it all.
_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hooked

But if the serial is going to end so soon - obviously this confrontation has happened too late !

Trishna has been abusing the family's faith for the longest time and it became so stale and there was nothing Asthaa cud do that did not get thwarted by Trish. Everything has to have a balance and here too much focus on one character ruined it all.

So true.

Trishna's character was given way tooo much scope. I dont know who she is but apparently she was some big shot in another serial. Ok. So maybe they should've given her Aastha's role. It's so unreal how Trishna all of a sudden became so negative and against everyone - given that she was staying there for 12yrs. Fine, she was jealous of Aastha but then she show her as greedy. So I don't know what exactly they're trying to make of her. And isn't Baapji supposed to be some powerful person so how come he kept watching Trishna do all of this - in a way indirectly he encouraged her by never saying anything to her. He should've put her in her place long time ago. But, I'm disappointed that Havan is ending - if only it was better advertised and CVs could've broadened their horizons - the serial would have done great.

And Atharva, he does better negative than positive. Just thought I'd drop that in...