Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Holi Came next day after valentines day

nrityab thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I was above to sat this b4 only. if i rem the fashion show was on valentines day and  on that day Niharika invites Sharma Family for holi next day :)

Ekta matha does so much mess in the story she seems forgetting lots of things and remember it and do it after a years. 

Priya was above to give surprise to Ram on Diwali by doing his fathers Statue and it arrived on Holi. Statue Constructors such me bahuth hi slow hai. ðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

girdharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no this is not like that...nuts sahw name is vd spesial.its not on vd.
Indomitable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nrityab

I was above to sat this b4 only. if i rem the fashion show was on valentines day and  on that day Niharika invites Sharma Family for holi next day :)

Ekta matha does so much mess in the story she seems forgetting lots of things and remember it and do it after a years. 

Priya was above to give surprise to Ram on Diwali by doing his fathers Statue and it arrived on Holi. Statue Constructors such me bahuth hi slow hai. ðŸ˜Š

You are talking about such a small thing but in Ekta's shows we find lot of bloopers in each and every episode which we would be unable to digest for us, there won't be any logic in her shows. But still enjoy the show as an entertainer don't try to find logic if not we shall go mad.🤢
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: girdharmona

no this is not like that...nuts sahw name is vd spesial.its not on vd.

i agree with u..
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
welcome 2 ektaland😃

dont be shocked if u see them celebrating Diwali in January & Lohri in March😆
nrityab thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You are talking about such a small thing but in Ekta's shows we find lot of bloopers in each and every episode which we would be unable to digest for us, there won't be any logic in her shows. But still enjoy the show as an entertainer don't try to find logic if not we shall go mad.🤢

Hahhahaha Ya i still rem few years back in some serial i dont rem was it KSBKBT or KGGK 
in that one lady who was pregnant celebrated 2 karvachauth  and me and my cousin were laughing at this seeing the 12 month pregnant lady ðŸ˜Š