Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

what.. when .. howw..     a new gallery alreadyy! 😳 I haven't commented on the last update of yours.. nd you made a new Gall :|   itni jaldi kya haii🤣 

Okk.. I have to shut my mouth nw!

First of all CONGRATS on your 7th Galleryyy!! Wanna seee 51784 moree coming frm you!🤗
EEPSS the last update WAS sooo good, Saherii!..
MDK.. Hayyyeee one of my fav moviee.. Goshhh loving the icons especiallyyy.. the colouring is just TOO goodd..! told you nah.. you should make more stuff in this colouring.. its just fabb <33
also the IHLS ones are damnnn brilliant.. loving both the sggs.. just too goodd!

Other ones are AWESOME too.. keep rockinggg.. updatinggg😃
Edited by -Durgavnii- - 12 years ago
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Mema-

WOW WOW Finally u have reached ur 7th Gallery, first of all a big and huge and warm CONGRATS!!!!!!! and i wish that u have many many more successful galleries

u cant imagine how happy iam to see ur 6th gallery finshi so soon and i know u must happier more coz u have completed 6 galleries and thats reallly a gr888 thinggg and i hope to see this gallery finished soon too) Hope so yaar, will try my bestt😆😉

so i commented on the update in ur pervious gall but i didnt see the awesome MM stuff :l just made them today😉
sachi mein the colouring u have done jaani its totally rockinggg and all the siggies and icons uff jjitni tareef karo utni kam coz everything is AMAZINGGG
 hayee, this tareef means so much to me🤗☺️
cant wait for ur next update

love maria

Awww yaar thank youuu zillion for the warm wishes yaar🤗It reallyyy means alottt to mee😳🤗 & yaar thanks again for the wonderfull cards😍those are soo muchh pretty🤗
saher_90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Durgavnii-

what.. when .. howw..    just today🤣🤣  a new gallery alreadyy! 😳 I haven't commented on the last update of yours.. haan, guess you were busy😉 nd you made a new Gall :|   itni jaldi kya haii🤣  arre yaar mein already  was on149 so thought why to update on the corner of the edge🤣so made new one & updated🤣

Okk.. I have to shut my mouth nw!

First of all CONGRATS on your 7th Galleryyy!! Wanna seee 51784 moree coming frm you!🤗
EEPSS the last update WAS sooo good, Saherii!. thnak youu soo much DA.
🤗mean sso much to me🤗@ bold black:🤣🤣

MDK.. Hayyyeee one of my fav moviee.. Goshhh loving the icons especiallyyy.. the colouring is just TOO goodd..! told you nah.. you should make more stuff in this colouring.. its just fabb <33
also the IHLS ones are damnnn brilliant.. loving both the sggs.. just too goodd!
 thankss soo muchh yaar🤗Im glad you liked them😃means really alott to me🤗
Other ones are AWESOME too.. keep rockinggg.. updatinggg😃

saher_90 thumbnail
Sooo beautifull yaar🤗soo cuteee thank youuu ❤️🤗
-Nahi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for ur 7th! Hope you have a zillion moree inshallah! I loved the update! Cutee sigs!

Nahi

xxx
saher_90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Nahi-

Congrats for ur 7th! Hope you have a zillion moree inshallah! I loved the update! Cutee sigs!

Nahi

xxx

thanks alot sweets🤗
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
kya maine tere liye avis banaye hai 😍
saher_90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sano88

kya maine tere liye avis banaye hai 😍

Haan tune hi banaye hain😍 ab mein tareefain hi marti rahoon
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: saher_90

Haan tune hi banaye hain😍 ab mein tareefain hi marti rahoon

tune meri kitni baar tareef ki hai jo dialogues maarti phir rahi hai 🤔 pehle 2 love duets gaa de. chal
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Reserved

I'll come back soon!