ÐÅÑÏËL ¦ RÂÐÇlÏFFÊ ¦ FÀÑÇlÜB

arpita_rox thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Dan's Biography

Full name: Daniel Jacob Radcliffe Often known as: Dan Radcliffe Nick names: Dan, Dan the Man, Danny, Do it again Dan Birthdate: 23rd July 1989 Zodiac sign: Leo Chinese zodiac: Snake Hometown: Fullham, West London, England Eyes: Blue/Gray Glasses: No School: An all boys private school Hair: Brown Height: Still growing, about 5'5. Mom: Marcia Gresham, a casting director Dad: Alan Radcliffe, a literary agent (now looking after Dan's Interest) Siblings: none Pets: Binka and Nugget (collies/border terriers)
  • Marital status: Single

Daniel Radcliffe has always had a passion for acting since he was around five. And although his parents had certain hesitations, he was able to find his way to the big screen from starting off as a monkey, in a school play, at the age of six.

Daniel landed his first major role as young David in the BBC television production of David Copperfield. Here, he worked with Dame Maggie Smith whom he also had the chance to co-star with in Harry Potter. Another of Daniel's past project include the movie "The Tailor Of Panama", playing Mark Pendel, the son of Harry Pendel (Geoffrey Rush). This role also gave him the chance to work alongside Pierce Brosnan and Jamie Lee Curtis.

When Daniel first tried out for the role of Harry, he didn't have much hope but soon he found out that he actually got it. "My dad came in and told me I've got the part of Harry Potter. I cried, I was so happy. I woke up in the middle of the night, around half two, and I woke up my dad too, just to check with him that it wasn't all a dream. That I really was going to be Harry Potter." Since then, Daniel has made three Harry Potter movies and is filming the fourth. Daniel has matured as a person as much as an actor. Since Daniel is a teenager now, he is attending a private school for boys and enjoys football (soccer).

Here are the official fan mail addresses of Daniel.

Daniel Radcliffe
    c/o Harry Potter Productions
    Leavesden Studios
    P.O. Box 3000
    Leavesden
    Hertfordshire WD25 7LT
    United Kingdom

• Daniel Radcliffe
    ARG Talent
    4 Great Portland Street
    London W1W 8PA

Dan's Fun Facts

Daniel attends an all-boys private school.
    Daniel can rotate his arm at a 360 degree angle.
    He can play bass guitar and Gary Oldman (Sirius Black) taught him some tunes.
    His dream car is a Cadillac.
    His celebrity crushes are Brody dalle from the Distillers, Kirsten Dunst, Scarlett Johansson and Cameron Diaz.
    Likes to play pranks. He took co-star Robbie Coltrane's (Hagrid) cellular phone and changed it so all the messages were in Turkish.
    He tried reading the first Harry Potter book when he was 8 years old, but was unable to finish it. Finally read the entire book when he was cast in the lead role of the film.
    His idol is Gary Oldman.
    His best friend's name is Ollie Josem.
    Gets $110,000 for filming Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone.
    Gets $2,000,000 for filming Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
  • Gets $4,000,000 for filming Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

Daniel Radcliffe's Favourite...

Sports: Soccer, Wrestling, F1 racing, Gymnastics
    Soccer Team: Fullham Football Club
    Wrestler: The Rock
    Gadget: iPod
    Music: Rock/Punk
    Bands: The Sex Pistols, U2, Stereophonics, R.E.M., Stranglers, The Clash, The Undertones, Jane's Addiction, The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Good Charlotte, and Jet etc
    TV Show: The Simpsons
    Movies: What's eating Gilbert Grape, Moulin Rouge, Spider Man
    Black & White Movie: 12 Angry Man
    Books: Cirque du freak by Darren Shan , Holes by Louis Sachar and Harry Potter series
    Harry Potter Book: Prisoner of Azkaban
    Harry Potter Character: Sirius Black, Hagrid, Weasleys
    Word in Harry Potter: Voldemort
    Scenes in HPSS: Final Chamber, Chess Scene, Devil's Snare
    Scenes in HPCOS: Duelling Club, Fighting the Basilisk
    Magic Ability: Invisibility
    Superhero: Spiderman
    Actresses: Kirsten Dunst, Cameron Diaz
    Actors: Tom Hanks, Jude Law, Robert de Niro
    Idol: Gary Oldman
    Number: 9
    Candy: Mars BarDrink: Diet Coke
    Ice-cream Flavor: Vanilla with chocolate sauce
    Animal: Wolf (but he also likes Spiders)
  • Food: Pizza

Daniel Radcliffe's Achievements

Golden Apple Awards, Hollywood Women's Press Club (Dec 2001)
Male Youth Discovery of the Year

50th Annual Variety Club Showbusiness Awards (Feb 2002)
Sir James Carreras Award for Outstanding New Talent

David di Donatello Awards (April 2002)
Recipient of the Targa d'Oro

Bravo Magazine, Germany (Nov 2002)
Silver Otto Award

Time For Kids (Dec 2002)
2002 Person of the Year

Bravo Magazine, Germany (April 2003)
Silver Otto Award

31st Annual Roadshow Cinema, Japan (July 2003)
Grand Prix Awards Best Actor

1st Annual "Relly" Awards, Regis & Kelly Show (Sep 2003)
Junior Achiever Award

7Extra Magazine, Belgium, Viewers Vote (Jan 2004)
Favorite Film Actor of 2003

Star Channel, Japan, Viewers Vote (Jan 2004)
Best Breakthrough Actor

Bravo Magazine, Germany (Apr 2004)
Bronze Otto Award

Rumours and Rubbish

Here are some rumours of Dan that are most likely not true. Some are ridiculously funny. Juz for laughs, please do not believe any of these, as none of them are proven true!

Dan's voice was filled in on the first movie because his voice started changing.
    Dan was found dead in his bathroom due to a herione overdose.
    Dan is allergic to chocolate milk.
    Dan is not going to act in harry potter anymore.
    Dan is dating Emma Watson.
    Dan is going to be an oompa loompa in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
    Dan pose nude
    Dan has been killed in a car accident.
  • Dan has been writing love letters to Cameron Diaz.

Quotes by Daniel Radcliffe

"The oddest thing was seeing myself as a Lego action figure. It was so strange seeing my cylindrical head." (NOV 2002/USA Today magazine)

"The moment when I understood there is an amazing man who visits children all over the world and gives them presents was mysterious and magical for me. I remember making sure that my list had been sent weeks before, that Santa had food, and of course, a drink for all those tired reindeer. I even remember the feel of my warm pajamas after my bath. Sleeping was such a problem that night, but eventually I did, and, oh, when I woke! I loved the biscuit with the bite taken out of it, and Santa's reply saying that he hoped I'd enjoyed the presents and that he hadn't forgotten anything - and he hadn't! That was what was so miraculous. He knew everything - even things I had mentioned months ago but had forgotten. Now I'm a little older, but I still believe in the spirit of that man who dashes all over the world making children smile on Christmas morning."

"I really, really want to be a voice on the Simpsons."

"I am not aware that people are obsessing over me and yes I am a scarily normal person."

"Absolutely no idea. I am interested in so many things - who knows what path I will follow." (On seeing himself in 5 years)

"Yes I was born in London and am growing up in this city. London is always busy. It is a place that you can never be bored in as there are always so many things to do."

"I have never read any articles or reviews in any newspapers or magazines about HARRY POTTER - I don't know what they are saying about me which means I have nothing to deal with."

"I'm into old punk rock like the Sex Pistols, Iggy Pop, The Clash, The Stranglers and the Undertones. I can't really say I like the tunes but I just like the..." Attitude? Radcliffe smiles. "Attitude, yeah. I just like the attitude."

"I think it'll start like that, but I hope they'll get to know me rather than Harry and like me for me."

"There are two differences between before and after Harry Potter," he says, during a break from filming. "Before, I didn't have my face printed on buses. But I like being recognized."

"No-one can predict what is going to happen to these films in the future so I don't even think about that. The most important thing for me is to live in the moment doing the best possible job I can do playing Harry and enjoying myself."

"I take one film at a time and enjoy that experience."

"I'd like to be a writer, but I'm lazy when it comes to writing. I've written a story which is, like, one page long."

"I love English, reading and writing. I might like to be a writer when I grow up, or I might like to be a director."

"My life hasn't really changed at all, the only difference is that people come up to me in the street and want to talk about the film, which is fine with me because they're always so enthusiastic."

"I think I'm going to have to have therapy one day, when I read the Potter books, I find out more things about myself that Harry has in his personality, too."

"I was in the bath at the time and my dad came running in and said, 'Guess who they want to play Harry Potter?' And I started to cry. It was probably the best moment of my life"

"I think I'm a tiny bit like Harry 'cos I'd like to have an owl. Yeah, that's the tiny bit, actually."

"I like his curiosity and his loyalty. And his magic powers, too. He's so serious, but at the same time he can be very funny." (about Harry Potter)

"When I get into trouble at school I'd like to take an invisibility cloak, drape it over me and sneak out the door. Or I'd like to have a three-headed dog, because then no one would argue with me."

"I think everyone can relate to Harry in one way or another. I can relate to Harry in other ways but not in that fashion. I'm loyal, I enjoy being with lots of peoples, but I kind of enjoy being on my own. I am curious, I am not afraid to stand up for myself."

"I was really, really pleased. I hate watching myself. But I was kind of able to enjoy the film thanks to the direction, [and] obviously the story and the script, and especially the cast. They kind of allowed me to sit back as if I wasn't in it. Again I cried." But before anyone got to another questions, Radcliffe yells out, "But I'm not a wimp! DON'T PRINT THIS!" (about the HP premiere)

"But I don't think it's going to happen. I don't think I'll do all of them - I'll probably get too spotty or too tall or I'll shrink or something." (about starring in the 7 HP movies)

"I'm not much of a cake person"

Dan: [stammers] Carson Daly said to me "Look outside.So I went out, and there was this girl with a huge plank saying 'Nothing could come between me and Harry Potter.'" Letterman: "Wow." Dan: "And she was wearing nothing but a towel."

"If I had to pick one it's writing the autographs. It's not the actual writing of the autographs but the fact that my name is too long. I'm going to try work to get a quicker signature." Now he signs his name "Dan R."

"The train-compartment scenes were the most fun, because it was just me, Rupert and Emma, surrounded by sweets, just laughing and joking the whole time."

"I think my earliest memory of acting was playing a monkey in a school play, when I was about six. I had floppy ears and orange makeup and I had to wear tights. I think I went on and danced around for about 40 seconds or something. I hope nobody ever digs up a picture of me in that, because it was embarrassing."

"My best friend at school, Alex Berman, is a fanatic about Harry Potter. I believe he's read the fourth book six or eight times, which is pretty impressive. Almost every night after the movie started, we'd talk on the phone, and I'd tell him what scenes we had filmed."

"Alan Rickman is very nice. He's so good at playing evil Professor Snape. he's also got a very dry wit. In the Potions lesson I had to keep reminding myself it wasn't real, it's only a film, because he's very scary in it."

"I played a trick on the make-up department where I put a fake blood capsule in my mouth, pretended to trip on the stairs and let the blood come out of my mouth . They really fell for it! Then they chased after me with a waterpistol!"

"The Every Flavor Beans were great because they really did taste of all different flavors. And the Cauldron Cakes-- they were made of marzipan with sprinkles on them. When I took a bite I got really bad indigestion."

"I don't mind being around girls. Some boys my age just tease them and I just don't get that."

"I couldn't have done it. I can't sing. I could do the snogging Nicole Kidman bit. I doubt I'd be hard pressed to do that! When I see a great part, I wish I'd been alive so I could have done it."

"I don't read press articles and my mum and dad have just told me to enjoy it - I think that is the best thing. There are a lot of worse things to worry about in this world than being recognized."

"I don't know. People tell me I look mournful. They say, 'Cheer up, Dan, it's not that bad!' Sometimes I just look into space, which freaks people out. If I was ever required to do anything other than look haunted, I could. I'm a happy person. Though I don't, like, dot my "I's" with hearts or anything - that would be too happy."

"It's very strange because a lot of the other boys in my class know that I've only read the one or two books - but these boys are total fanatics, they've read all four and stuff. I think they're a bit angry, because I've read the least Harry Potter in my class."

"I'm not clumsy, I'm just accident-prone."

"But I'm not a wimp!! Don't let that mislead you!"

"I've always believed in magic. A hundred percent. I'm fascinated by it."

"I might like to be an actor, but there are loads of other things I'm interested in as well, like music and writing and sports. I want to keep my options open."

"I was in the bath. It was David Heyman the film's producer who called, and he told my dad. He rushed upstairs and told me, and I started to cry -- out of joy, of course!"

"Harry's not afraid to stand up for himself or his friends, and neither am I. If a teacher's being mean to me or someone else, I won't just sit there meekly and take it; I'll say something. Also, Harry's not really sure if he wants to be famous, and neither am I."

"There's this one scene where Rupert tips a whole box of jelly beans into his mouth and he gets loads of disgusting ones!"

"I like science and I love gym. Oh, and I like art, but I'm really bad at it. I'm just a terrible drawer. I can't draw a circle. Even with a ruler, I can't draw a straight line."

Quotes on Daniel Radcliffe

"He has a particular quality of naturalness and innocence. The camera really loves him, and other children don't feel threatened by him. One normally dreads working with child actors, but in his case he was wonderful. We cast him for his special qualities of gentleness and watchfulness. He has those in spades. He has a great deal of charm and simplicity. He's very at ease with himself. He'll be terrific as Harry Potter because of his great sense of fun. He's very lively and energetic."
- Kate Hardwood (David Copperfield Producer)

"He can really focus on one thing now. His short-term memory has improved, I think. He can now concentrate on a scene completely. It was difficult to start with, separating the acting from what was going on around him. It was all so exciting, and he's so full of energy. But now he can be fooling around one minute, and switch into real concentration for a scene."
- Marcia (Dan's mother)

"He's got a sense of wisdom and intelligence and a real sort of haunted quality that Harry Potter has."
- Chris Columbus

"He has a magical quality about him. He takes direction very well, and is very expressive with his eyes. The scenes I had with him were a joy. Every now and then you find someone who is completely natural, and he is one of those. I wasn't at all surprised when he got the job, and am absolutely thrilled to bits for him."
- Actor Ian McNeice (co-star in David Copperfield)

"He holds the film together. He's in almost every frame, Dan is an 11-year-old with a 35-year-old heart. There is so much depth, so much going on behind his eyes, you realize: This is a kid who has lived a life. This is a kid who can appear haunted and troubled by his past. Yet he's charming. That kind of maturity is hard to find in an 11-year-old."
- Chris Columbus

"When you look into Dan's eyes, it just cuts deeper. When we saw his first screen test, it was obvious we were looking at a movie star."
- Chris Columbus

"To find an 11 year old with a complexity of someone like Dan Radcliffe, was difficult."
- Chris Columbus

"He is really funny, and he's clever."
- Rupert Grint

"The kid is just fantastic. For never having acted before, you know, he could give me acting lessons."
- Richard Harris

"Having seen Daniel Radcliffe's screen test, I don't think Chris Columbus could have found a better Harry."
- JK Rowling

Googlism: What Google.com thinks of...

1) Daniel Radcliffe :

daniel radcliffe is cute?
daniel radcliffe is a pervert
daniel radcliffe is an idiot
daniel radcliffe is enormously appealing as harry
daniel radcliffe is about to become a superstar after beating out hundreds of competitors to snag a role as hotly contested as anakin skywalker
daniel radcliffe is listed at internet movie database find out more about "harry potter and the sorcerer's stone" at internet movie database
daniel radcliffe is 12 years old and is the only child
daniel radcliffe is coming sooner than you'd expect
daniel radcliffe is a decent person
daniel radcliffe is the best~~~
daniel radcliffe is so fit i want to worship him for >the rest of my lfe as my one true god
daniel radcliffe is the ultra cool
daniel radcliffe is more than magical
daniel radcliffe is sooo
daniel radcliffe is to play harry potter in the film version of jk rowling's hit
daniel radcliffe is the cutest
daniel radcliffe is soooooooo dekkiw*~"
daniel radcliffe is famous on both sides of the atlantic thanks to his starring
daniel radcliffe is heading off to hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardy as the most famous boy in the world
daniel radcliffe is about to become the most famous boy in the world?
daniel radcliffe is an adorable bespectacled moppet
daniel radcliffe is by far the worst actor in harry potty
daniel radcliffe is
daniel radcliffe is truly as gorgeous as it gets
daniel radcliffe is best known as harry potter
daniel radcliffe is nominated in the best breakthrough male category at this year's 2002 mtv movie awards
daniel radcliffe is a british actor who was born on july 23
daniel radcliffe is the young actor who starred as harry potter in the 2001 film harry potter and the sorcerer's stone
daniel radcliffe is to play harry potter in the film version of jk rowling's hit novels
daniel radcliffe is so hot
daniel radcliffe is actor daniel radcliffe is
daniel radcliffe is 14 years old and is the only child
daniel radcliffe is the best child actor
daniel radcliffe is my man" thanks whit
daniel radcliffe is scared stiff
daniel radcliffe is harry potter
daniel radcliffe is more than magical community totals
daniel radcliffe is harry potter contains a biography and image gallery
daniel radcliffe is destined to be a huge star as harry potter but can he handle the fame? celia dodd reports
daniel radcliffe is officially closed due to one reason and one reason only;
daniel radcliffe is niet helemaal onbekend in de filmwereld
daniel radcliffe is really hot and he has a huge dick
daniel radcliffe is a little wizard as the boy who learns he's the orphaned son of wizards
daniel radcliffe is growing up too quickly; executive producer michael barnathan admitted that there have been problems
daniel radcliffe is hot
daniel radcliffe is a dead
daniel radcliffe is the young david copperfield
daniel radcliffe is much more
daniel radcliffe is soo cute~
daniel radcliffe is a demented
daniel radcliffe is the actor who played harry potter in hp and the sorceror's stone
daniel radcliffe is used to rubbing shoulders with the best actors in the business
daniel radcliffe is the prettyest boy/man that lives norwigen girl who loves daniel radcliffe and adore harry potter 18
daniel radcliffe is harry potter http
daniel radcliffe is perfect as harry
daniel radcliffe is very cute
daniel radcliffe is harry potter from the first moment we see him
daniel radcliffe is very geat
daniel radcliffe is having problems adapting to his new life as a famous person
daniel radcliffe is so hot he will make a great godson to sirius black
daniel radcliffe is wooden in quite a lot of places
daniel radcliffe is a british tv star and he is a
daniel radcliffe is quite super in the daunting title role
daniel radcliffe is
daniel radcliffe is so fit
daniel radcliffe is a hottie
daniel radcliffe is listed at internet movie database find out more about "harry potter and the sorcerer's stone" at internet movie database
daniel radcliffe is featured prominently in these picture books
daniel radcliffe is about to become a superstar after beating out hundreds of competitors to snag a role as hotly contested as anakin skywalker
daniel radcliffe is to play harry potter in the film version of jk rowling's hit novels
daniel radcliffe is the young actor who starred as harry potter in the 2001 film harry potter and the sorcerer's stone
daniel radcliffe is more
daniel radcliffe is the perfect harry potter
daniel radcliffe is veeerrrryyyy gorgeous
daniel radcliffe is not your boyfriend
daniel radcliffe is such a terific young actor and i also have to confess that he is a complet total hottie
daniel radcliffe is harry potter in de films harry potter en de steen der wijzen en in harry potter en de geheime kamer
daniel radcliffe is a nominee for tfk person
daniel radcliffe is a 13 year old superstar
daniel radcliffe is extreamly hott
daniel radcliffe is used to rubbing shoulders with the best actors in the business
daniel radcliffe is prepared to be harry potter for a
daniel radcliffe is hier schattig
daniel radcliffe is heading off to hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardy as the most famous boy in the world
daniel radcliffe is exceptionally well
daniel radcliffe is certainly not short of options
daniel radcliffe is david
daniel radcliffe is a 25 year old man
daniel radcliffe is the coolest
daniel radcliffe is sooooooo sexy
daniel radcliffe is at the world scout jamboree
daniel radcliffe is so cute
daniel radcliffe is ja so s?
daniel radcliffe is soooooooo dekkiw*~" he'll never know how much i miss him
daniel radcliffe is not going to be in the next harry potter movie
daniel radcliffe is sooo cute
daniel radcliffe is really cute
daniel radcliffe is destined to be a huge star as harry potter but can he handle the fame? celia dodd reports
daniel radcliffe is a dork
daniel radcliffe is growing into the role of harry quite nicely
daniel radcliffe is counting his blessings
daniel radcliffe is a very cute and very talented actor
daniel radcliffe is here
daniel radcliffe is a year older and his voice a little deeper
daniel radcliffe is a bland leading boy
daniel radcliffe is an encounter happened
daniel radcliffe is bloody adorable
daniel radcliffe is adorable as potter
daniel radcliffe is growing into quite the leading man
daniel radcliffe is a very important person
daniel radcliffe is either my height or taller than i am
daniel radcliffe is
daniel radcliffe is so fit
daniel radcliffe is a hottie
daniel radcliffe is featured prominently in these picture books
daniel radcliffe is more
daniel radcliffe is the perfect harry potter
daniel radcliffe is veeerrrryyyy gorgeous
daniel radcliffe is not your boyfriend
daniel radcliffe is such a terific young actor and i also have to confess that he is a complet total hottie
daniel radcliffe is harry potter in de films harry potter en de steen der wijzen en in harry potter en de geheime kamer
daniel radcliffe is a nominee for tfk person
daniel radcliffe is a 13 year old superstar
daniel radcliffe is extreamly hott
daniel radcliffe is prepared to be harry potter for a
daniel radcliffe is hier schattig
daniel radcliffe is exceptionally well
daniel radcliffe is certainly not short of options
daniel radcliffe is david
daniel radcliffe is a 25 year old man
daniel radcliffe is the coolest
daniel radcliffe is sooooooo sexy
daniel radcliffe is at the world scout jamboree
daniel radcliffe is so cute
daniel radcliffe is ja so s?
daniel radcliffe is soooooooo dekkiw*~" he'll never know how much i miss him
daniel radcliffe is not going to be in the next harry potter movie
daniel radcliffe is sooo cute
daniel radcliffe is really cute
daniel radcliffe is a dork
daniel radcliffe is growing into the role of harry quite nicely
daniel radcliffe is counting his blessings
daniel radcliffe is a very cute and very talented actor
daniel radcliffe is here
daniel radcliffe is a year older and his voice a little deeper
daniel radcliffe is a bland leading boy
daniel radcliffe is an encounter happened
daniel radcliffe is bloody adorable
daniel radcliffe is adorable as potter
daniel radcliffe is growing into quite the leading man
daniel radcliffe is a very important person
daniel radcliffe is either my height or taller than i am

2) Dan Radcliffe

dan radcliffe is my soulmate
dan radcliffe is so cute
dan radcliffe is 4 years old
dan radcliffe is pretty cute and the books are better than the movie
dan radcliffe is in the spa
dan radcliffe is
dan radcliffe is dating is your best friend
dan radcliffe is such a cool person
dan radcliffe is looking all sorts of cute
dan radcliffe is harry
dan radcliffe is because hes famous therefore you cant really like them because artooffical people made him harry potter
dan radcliffe is very cute and i will gladly take the jail bait for him
dan radcliffe is the best possible person to play harry
dan radcliffe is perfect as harry
dan radcliffe is cute????
dan radcliffe is wanted for other movies this story is from ananova
dan radcliffe is really cute
dan radcliffe is all mine
dan radcliffe is a numpty
dan radcliffe is cute
dan radcliffe is kinda cute
dan radcliffe is being sought after to play a major role in a new sci
dan radcliffe is so hot
dan radcliffe is nowhere close
dan radcliffe is a 'heart throb' in cos at 07
dan radcliffe is so a little snugglebunny
dan radcliffe is harry potter
dan radcliffe is good
dan radcliffe is da bomb
dan radcliffe is very gorgeous
dan radcliffe is just the most
dan radcliffe is sooo cute
dan radcliffe is "mine" and all such
dan radcliffe is hot
dan radcliffe is playing harry

Daniel Radcliffe's Autographs

Here are some pictures of Daniel Radcliffe's signature, courtesy of Yolin.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arpita_rox thumbnail
Dan Makes Teen People's "Watch List" for 25 Hottest Stars List for 2007

Dan has made the watch list ("Bubbling Under") for the 2007 Annual Teen People's List of the 25 Hottest Stars under 25. This means that he may possibly make the top 25 Hottest Stars list for 2007. Here's what Teen People had to say about Dan:

"Little Harry Potter is growing up quickly! Now 15, the actor best known for bringing the beloved wizard to life on the big screen, is hard at work on Harry Potter and the Order of the

Phoenix. That movie, the fifth in the Harry Potter series, is due in theaters next July. But he's more than just a one-trick wizard; he recently filmed the '60s-era movie December Boys, which follows four orphans as they escape from their orphanage. Look for that to be released later this year." To view the entire list, go to TeenPeople.com! Thanks Emily!
shahidlover24 thumbnail
There is already a Daniel Radcliffe Fan Club. http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=261543&K W=radcliffe