Poll Question :

Which new Kareena pairing are you most excited about?

Poll Choice
Kareena-Emran Hashmi
Kareena- Ranveer Singh
None
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
There are strong sources confirming both projects.
Kareena is paired up with Emran Hashmi in Dharma-Balaji's collaboration and with Ranveer Singh in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's next.

Which pairing are you looking forward to?
OMG sorry, CANNOT PICK ONE. I am DESPERATE to see both the couples. I hope they have lot of lovemaking scenes 😍
Kareena and Emran  😛
I voted for Kareeena and Emraan so I'm gonna say I pick Kareena-Ranveer 😆

Oh my, CANT wait to see Ranveer going wild for Kareena and Kareena going wild for Emran. 
I cant choose either, haha!
Emran is such a talented and intense actor and I've been wanting to see him with Kareean for a long time.
But I voted for Ranveer just based on his sheer energy that reminds me of Kareena back in her debut days, lol!
The hyperness and messyinses and whatnot.
I think that woudl be a pairing to watch out for. ANd yes, Ranveer will pass out a couple fo times atleast.
Kareena and Emran. Coz they would be something unsual.. something hatke..  both come from totally different worlds.. bebo is all about big banners..glamour.. glitz.. emran has worked with small banners.. but has his own charm. There would be unpredictability in their chemistry.

Ranveer.. is sorta playing it safe.. he is younger than bebo.. him and bebo would be like imran and bebo.. so a no for me.. altho they can surprise.. emran is mature enough for bebo.. so i go for him.
Edited by ladygaga. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ladygaga.

Kareena and Emran. Coz they would be something unsual.. something hatke..  both come from totally different worlds.. bebo is all about big banners..glamour.. glitz.. emran has worked with small banners.. but has his own charm. There would be unpredictability in their chemistry.

Ranveer.. is sorta playing it safe.. he is younger than bebo.. him and bebo would be like imran and bebo.. so a no for me.. altho they can surprise.. emran is mature enough for bebo.. so i go for him.

I think if given the chance, Ranveer would devour Kareena 😆; he's a wild wolf! Unlike the tamer than tame chicken called Imran Khan. 

and yeah, Emran and Kareena would totally be something unusual!
Originally posted by eraser

I think if given the chance, Ranveer would devour Kareena 😆; he's a wild wolf! Unlike the tamer than tame chicken called Imran Khan. 

and yeah, Emran and Kareena would totally be something unusual!

You are right.. and Ranveer is a big kareena fan also.. but he is still a bit immature for bebo i think. I am more excited about emran and bebo coz i cannot predict  how they are gonna be like.
Edited by ladygaga. - 12 years ago
I can already imagine all the interviews of Ranveer & Kareena where all Ranveer does is praise her.
Imran x1000! 😆 😆
His excitement is going to be something.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhUr58ShZdQ&list=UUCoTF4El_zllJYJ6XvVbXzg&index=18&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]