Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I don't think so,

what is the proof that he will live like a true Pakistani all his life. many tourist face same kind of problems Pakistani gov. don't give them nationality. then y him?

he is a journalist, and he has collected a lot of material for his stories and articles. by going through all that.

I will in Canada, we face many problems which other Canadians have also faced, who were born here, and have been living in Canada since many many generations. I faced similar problems. I had to take bus like them, had to stand in long lines. walk to skool ( which I never did in my country). will have difficulity finding a job in the rite place, and I have been living here since 5 years now, but that does not make me a True Canadian.

my heart still pumps for Pakistan. aaj bhi Pakistan  main kuch hota hai tu takleef hum saab ko hoti hai, George has done all this for only a month or two, wat is his bond with Pakistan,

there is no dil ka rishta, eik pyaar hota hai jo aap keh ander khud ba khud hot ahai, no one can force u to do that pyaar, and that is apni miti saye pyar, kya goerge jo 1-2 months reh kar giya hai, us ko kya Pakistani ki miti saye wohi akidat hogi??? wohi pyaar hoga??? jo hum main hai.

I don't think so

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 18 years ago
Yusra thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

u r right   me too live in canada

when i was in high school i face many problems but i got use to it 😕

yes my heart still pump for pakistan

naughtynad thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Ohhh George is SSOOOO cute !!😊    😉
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Ms. Bholi Bhali

I don't think so,

what is the proof that he will live like a true Pakistani all his life. many tourist face same kind of problems Pakistani gov. don't give them nationality. then y him?

he is a journalist, and he has collected a lot of material for his stories and articles. by going through all that.

I will in Canada, we face many problems which other Canadians have also faced, who were born here, and have been living in Canada since many many generations. I faced similar problems. I had to take bus like them, had to stand in long lines. walk to skool ( which I never did in my country). will have difficulity finding a job in the rite place, and I have been living here since 5 years now, but that does not make me a True Canadian.

my heart still pumps for Pakistan. aaj bhi Pakistan  main kuch hota hai tu takleef hum saab ko hoti hai, George has done all this for only a month or two, wat is his bond with Pakistan,

there is no dil ka rishta, eik pyaar hota hai jo aap keh ander khud ba khud hot ahai, no one can force u to do that pyaar, and that is apni miti saye pyar, kya goerge jo 1-2 months reh kar giya hai, us ko kya Pakistani ki miti saye wohi akidat hogi??? wohi pyaar hoga??? jo hum main hai.

I don't think so

i agree with every word of wat u wrote above there

i think his basic aim was collecting information..watever it was..i dont balme him really...but one thing am sure of is ..he cant ever have the same love with pakistan that we all have...the thing u said...apni mitti ki mohabbat...its not gonna happen with george..coz thats something natural..it cant be forced ya phir kahin rehne se kabhi bhi ye cheez paida nahi ho sakti...its just like a natural bond with ur motherland...