LINE BETWEEN LUST AND LOVE

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys todays episode of balh show us the differnence ot that line between lust and love...        We all know that ram and priya both are 40 years old virgins    so thierconsummation can be potrayed as their lust for each other       the way ram kisses priya somehow it shows her eagerness and lust for priya but the way today they potrayed their love    and line of priya to ram that THAT DONT USE ME JUST LOVE ME shows that their consummation is not their lust bt they are way to potray thgeir love...          So happy to see that     gud work by actors cv director hats off
QUOTE=singhalharsh]Guys todays episode of balh show us the differnence ot that line between lust and love...        We all know that ram and priya both are 40 years old virgins    so thierconsummation can be potrayed as their lust for each other       the way ram kisses priya somehow it shows her eagerness and lust for priya but the way today they potrayed their love    and line of priya to ram that THAT DONT USE ME JUST LOVE ME shows that their consummation is not their lust bt they are way to potray thgeir love...          So happy to see that     gud work by actors cv director hats off[/QUOTE]

Totally agreed with you, Ram and Priya created magic today, no one can beat them...They are the real honor to us & indian televeision. 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏👏⭐️👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
Originally posted by singhalharsh

Guys todays episode of balh show us the differnence ot that line between lust and love...        We all know that ram and priya both are 40 years old virgins    so thierconsummation can be potrayed as their lust for each other       the way ram kisses priya somehow it shows her eagerness and lust for priya but the way today they potrayed their love    and line of priya to ram that THAT DONT USE ME JUST LOVE ME shows that their consummation is not their lust bt they are way to potray thgeir love...          So happy to see that     gud work by actors cv director hats off

Totally agreed with you, Ram and Priya created magic today, no one can beat them...They are the real honor to us & indian televeision. 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏👏⭐️👏⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️
⭐️
⭐️
⭐️
⭐️
⭐️
⭐️
⭐️
⭐️
⭐️
⭐️
⭐️
⭐️
⭐️
⭐️
⭐️
⭐️
⭐️
⭐️
⭐️
⭐️
Originally posted by Indomitable

QUOTE=singhalharsh]Guys todays episode of balh show us the differnence ot that line between lust and love...        We all know that ram and priya both are 40 years old virgins    so thierconsummation can be potrayed as their lust for each other       the way ram kisses priya somehow it shows her eagerness and lust for priya but the way today they potrayed their love    and line of priya to ram that THAT DONT USE ME JUST LOVE ME shows that their consummation is not their lust bt they are way to potray thgeir love...          So happy to see that     gud work by actors cv director hats off

Totally agreed with you, Ram and Priya created magic today, no one can beat them...They are the real honor to us & indian televeision. 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏👏⭐️👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏