WU12/3: In Lamho k daman me..Pakija se rishte hain

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

*drapes! (Sorry 4 d spell mistake)

And I forgot to write... Hats off to Ram and Sakshi for such a wonderful performance! 
You guys really really rock!
Hats Off To Both Of You!
And... 

Zuby : Thanks a ton for asking me to back up! 😊
Maria : All the smileys are specially for you dear!😊
Edited by Priya_Fan - 12 years ago
Thanks Priya for the short update.
Amy amy amy...thank you so so so much for providing a brief update...you are a true gem and a saviour...wow...i just cant wait to watch the episode...
Thnx for short update...I guess Maria for you today gonna be huge challenge in posting detailed update...
Thank you So much Priya fan!  This is just amazing and really rewarding for people like me who have to wait a few more hours to watch it :)!  Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!
Thank you sooo much for the short update.. thank you thank you..

thanks for the short updates... 👍🏼 Loved the conversation between them at the beginning ... ⭐️
Thank u 4 d update ... Finally Golu confessed n nw dey r one 😳... bt wat wud happen wen Ram comes 2 knw dat Priya knew abt Nuts abortn ... n abt d holi dhamaka ...wud dis come out in open by either Ayesha as she mite again get into a fight wid Nuts or Niharika wud do smth 2 provoke dis 😡😡 ...

But just wanna see her condition wen she comes 2 knw dat Raya r one now ... Dat wud b a sight 2 see... she wud faint only 🤣😉
thanks

the best part was that how ram tries to tease her after seeing her reflection in the mirror and finding that she was acting

also niharika and party as well as nuts and party were not there,...

that made it extra special