Posted: 12 years ago

Courtesy: DNA India

This top B-Town actor seems to be maintaining a low profile these days. But not so long ago, she was making headlines for all the wrong reasons. Maybe common sense finally took over and she's off the radar these days. But Snoop has found out that the actor has taken to drinking heavily. And despite her discreet attempts, gossip mongers have already spotted her condition. Khabrus from the sets say that she has been happily drowning her sorrows away by drinking throughout the shoots. And her condition is so bad that she's spotted with a glass in her hand even early in the morning. Sad roles bring out the best in her, she believes. Anyway, Snoop is worried for her and points out that she has a very busy summer ahead so she better ditch the bottle soon, before the gossiping voices get louder and louder.

easy... but guess who!

There are many who can lay claim to this but my first thought reading it was Preity Zinta!

Edit:

Wanted to add...the item says "she believes" sad movies bring out the best in her...with Preity that would be Kya Kehna & KHNH. The busy summer ahead...Ishq in Paris and IPL.
Edited by BheegiBasanti - 12 years ago

Top actress who was in the news for all the wrong reasons is PC

She has gone underground..summer will be busy with her Album releasing..

But sad movies..do they bring out the best in her?🤔

PC has this drinking issue. 
Pc did Bad movies..But NOT sad ones...don't think it's her..She is OFF twitter..but otherwise she is in lime light..she has voice blogs and is giving interviews etc..
Edited by cinema-goer - 12 years ago
Originally posted by you2

Top actress who was in the news for all the wrong reasons is PC

That was the one that threw me. I thought PC because of the "in the news for the wrong reasons" but the rest of the clues did not add up for me.

^ Don't think so...when has she been in the news lately for the wrong reasons...all those controversies with Rascals? The actresses that fit this item for me are Preity and Amisha.
^^^  PZ or Ameesha is not considered "Top Actor"...  not anymore. Edited by marimbaohidimba - 12 years ago
Who gave that Quote? Sad roles bring out best in me...
I hope it's not PC ðŸ˜’