Mamta

Archive for May Updates(No Comments)

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago

1st May 2006

Update by Sree

Akshay asks Mamta to stop. He tells her that she cannot tell him all lies, just bcos he trusts her. Mamta screams, says that this is not lies. Krish is my son. I have given birth to Krish. She then says that this is our kid. She says that Krish is your and my kid. Akshay is shocked. Mamta tries to tell him the same thing that she is Krish's mom.

Tanisha is very worried, her mom is there with her. Tanisha is pacing in her room, thinking of what might have Mamta told Akshay?

Mamta says that she is Krish's mother. Akshay denies. Mamta again says that we both are the parents of Krish. Mamta then sees the reluctance in Akshay's face, she is crying. She is tired of explaining, so she tries to walk off from there with Krish. Akshay runs and stops her. He asks her to give Krish to him and go. Mamta holds Krish tight, refuses to give him. Mamta then tells Akshay that it will be nice if he could wait for sometime, hear her story. Akshay looks into Mamta's eyes, says yes.

They both now sit on the steps of the temple, Mamta has put Krish to sleep just near them. Mamta now begins her story. (A complete flashback of the past is shown as Mamta tells the story. So people who have missed the beginning of Mamta can get the storyline by seeing this single episode. )Mamta tells that she has once told Akshay about her story. Then, scenes are shown , as Mamta tells Akshay that her father was critically ill, had to be operated for a chest ailment. The doc said the money would by 5 lakhs for operation. Mamta tries to get funds from all people she knows, but nothing materialises. Just then, Mamta meets Pratima Mausi in the hospital, who tells her that she will get the money she wants, but she has to give her womb for another lady. She tells Mamta that she needs to be a surrogate mother. Mamta then agrees, signs the documnents, takes the money, goes to the hospital. But there, she is shocked to know that her father is no more. Her mama advises her to give Pratima mausi the money and get her kid aborted. But Mamta is not able to do this, so she decides to give birth to the kid. Mamta then went to Darjeeling to give birth to Krish. But Krish was taken away from her, as soon as he was born. Mamta ends her first set of flashback here.

Akshay screams at her, so what does that mean? Does it mean that Krish is your son? You saw your son in Krish, so you are getting this imagination in your mind. Mamta cries, tells that it is not true. For her , her life starts and ends with krish. I was the one who gave birth to Krish, says Mamta. Mamta then says that Tanisha was the one who took my kid, Tanisha was the lady for whom she gave her womb. Akshay is shocked. Mamta says that this is not possible. Krish is mine and Tanisha's kid, i will never believe this. Akshay then asks Mamta, if this was all true, then why did you leave your kid after birth? Mamta cries, tells him that it was a cruel act on her by fate. When she got consciious, she was informed that her kid was not alive. Then, Mama and mamiji thought of getting her married. But on the day of her marriage, her mind did not allow her to marry hiding all facts. So she vowed before the firegod, and said that she gave birth to a kid. She is an unwed mother. Bcos of this, the baraat left and her marriage got cancelled. Mamta says that she did not know that this decision of hers, will actually pave a way for her meeting her kid. One day, mami in a moment of anger, tells Mamta that her kid is actually alive. Mamta then gets to know the truth. This brought Mamta to mumbai in search of Pratima mausi.

Akshay again intervenes, asks her what does this show? Where is it evident that Krish is your son? Mamta again narrates, says that she met with an accident, that too, with Akshay's car, before she could meet Mausi. Then Akshay took her home. The kumkum in the puja thali falling on her maang. Krish narrowly escaping death, as the night lamp just misses him, as Mamta saved Krish. Krish then getting solace with Mamta, Krish always holding onto Mamta's dupatta, thus dragging her close to him. Akshay again stops her, tells her that these small incidents made you think Krish is your son? How strange? You had lost your kid, you got attached to Krish , thats it. Mamta says no. There is more to it. She says that she got a doubt that Krish must be her son, bcos whenever she played, fed, slept with Krish, she got a feeling that he is her son. Also, she believed it fully when she saw the mole on his back. Akshay asks, so with a mole, how couls you say it was your son? Mamta says that mamaji had given only one identity of my kid, that he has a mole on his back. Akshay is pissed off, he says this is impossible. You cannot imagine things bcos of a mole. You can makeup stories like this. Mamta denies. Akshay says that this was all a coincidence. Mamta is now sad, that she is not able to make Akshay understand. Mamta tells Akshay that she will leave it at that, as she does not want to poison his life with more bitter facts. Akshay says that my life is already poisoned, so please tell me whatever you want to say.

Mamta says that whatever she said is true, whether he believes or not. She again says that she is Krish's mother. Akshay asks, how are you so sure? The whole world knows that Tanisha gave birth to Krish. Mamta screams, says that Tanisha can never conceive, this is a fact. Akshay is stunned.

Mamta tells that Pulwari once told her that during Tanisha's godhbaraai, she was looking as though she was 9 months pregnant, when she was just 7 months pregnant. Tanisha was able to run up the stairs faster than pulwari. Dadi saying that Tanisha had asthma problem, so she spent her 9 months of pregnancy and delivery in Darjeeling. Shaina telling Mamta that nobody went for Mooh dikhaai as the kid was reported to be born earlier than the specified date.

Tanisha's mom and Tanisha continue to be upset. Tanisha asks her mom to shut up, while her mom asks Tanisha not to think much.

Akshay asks Mamta, if this was it, if Krish was your son, why did you not tell me about this? I took you as a friend, shared every fact with you. Why didn't you do it? Mamta says that the contract she signed stopped her. She says that she signed a contract to Tanisha that she will never ask for the possession of the kid, she will lead a new life, will not enter into her kid's life. Mamta then says that after all this, her heart told her that she needed to see her kid once, see whether her kid is happy. So she came to Mmubai. Akshay asks, why did you not go away, when you found that krish was happy, secure and being taken care ofwell? Mamta says that i would have gone , but i found out that Krish's life was in danger. He was not secure. Akshay is shocked. He asks, who was krish's enemy, me, my dad, my mom, who? Mamta says that Tanisha could do anything and she could even kill Krish. Akshay is stunned. He tells that this is impossible. Mamta tells that she  got Tanisha's medical report in the cupboard, which clearly said that she could never conceive. Then she overheard Tanisha and her mom talking about the fake pregnancy, how they hid everything from all for 9 months, brought Krish back home.

Mamta then tells him about her overhearing Tanisha's talk on phone that she was the one who kidnapped Krish. Akshay going to give a medicine to Krish, Mamta coming and pushing it, telling Akshay that someone had put a wrong medicine in the bottle. When Mamta tells this, Akshay tells himself that tanisha can do anything. He then remembers the incident when Tanisha blackmailed Krish holding a lit agarabathi. Akshay tells Mamta that i agree that Tanisha has never been a good mother. But the story does not end here. Why did Tanisha have to do all this? She had almost everythin with her, then why did she do this? Mamta tells that Tanisha did this for the 500crore porperty. Akshay is shocked. Mamta tells that she does not know much about the details, but has heard Tanisha and her mom refer to a anvel property always. Akshay now remembers that his dad had announced before all that since Krish is the first heir to thei property, he gets 500 crore property, according to his dad's will. Anand tells that till  Krish is 21 years old, Tanisha will be the caretaker, but she can decide on what should be done with it, only after Krish becomes 21. Akshay is pretty much convinced now.

Akshay asks Mamta, why did you not tell me or any other family member about all this? Mamta tells that Tanisha and she had an agreement, according to which Mamta can stay with Krish till she keeps her mouth shut. Mamta says that the very fact that i could be with Krish made me hide everything.

Tanisha's mom continues to tell Tanisha not to fear. Tanisha keeps saying that something tells her, something bad is going to happen. Tanisha's mom gives a suggestion that she needs to call Akshay, asks him whether he trusts her or Mamta. Tanisha scolds her mom , asks her to keep her suggestions to herself. Tanisha is very worried.

Akshay is now shattered. Mamta has now taken Krish in her arms. Akshay leans over the pillar  of the temple, sits there, dejected and depressed, as though he has lost his entrie world. Mamta comes near him, tells him that she knew he would not be able to take this terrible truth. That is why she kept telling him not to ask her anything. She says sorry to Akshay. Akshay then speaks, says that you are not at fault. I always knew that Tanisha was not good enough.

Akshay and Mamta sit silently, Akshay is sad. Akshay remembers the way Tanisha had talked to him, when he admired and praised Mamta. Tanisha telling Akshay that having a candle light dinner , going to the park with Mamta does not look nice at all. Taniosha then showing her crocodile tears, when Akshay wanted to bring back Mamta home. Akshay is thinking about all this, when his mobile rings. He takes it from his pocket, sees the name flashing. Mamta is looking at Akshay, turning towards him, looking very tensed. Akshay sees that the call is from Tanisha. He atonce, sees Mamta's face which is now very tensed, she is worried about what will happen next. Akshay and Mamta keep seeing each other.

2nd May 2006

Update by Sree

Akshay sees that Tanisha is calling. He keeps looking at Mamta, Mamta keep looking at him. Akshay cuts the call. Akshay gets up, walks a bit, goes and sits in the next setof steps. He is very upset. Mamta understands that he is completely shattered from within, she goes and sits near him. She starts to tell something, when Akshay asks Mamta to please leave him alone. He pleads to her asking her to go. Mamta then gets up, goes and sits near Krish. Akshay is almost in tears, he holds his face covered in his arms. He is dejected and depressed. Mamta cannot see him in this state. She tells herself that she knew he would not be able to take the truth, that is why she did not tell him. But now, what has she done? Mamta then goes to the temple. She starts to pray to God, to give Akshay the strength to come out of this shock. She prays that Akshay should get the strength to overcome this phase. She thinks that it is only bcos of Tanisha and her greediness for money that Akshay is facing all this. She feels it is bcos of Tanisha that a good person like Akshay is suffering. She prays for him.

Akshay is sad, in tears. Tanisha is upset, she calls again. Akshay sees the name. He cuts the call again. Tanisha is now very very worried. She tells her mom that he is not picking the call, this only means that he has met Mamta and they have talked. She is tensed. Tanisha's mom asks her to pack her bags. Tanisha is wild at her. Tanisha tells herself that she has to somwhow go there and meet Akshay before Akshay comes home. She tries his number again. Akshay is frustrated to see Tanisha calling again. But this time, he takes the call, but never speaks anything. Tanisha tells him that she knows he is listening. She starts to cry, asks whether he got Krish? But Akshay does not react, cuts the call. But as she is talking, she hears the chanting on the phone. So she now can guess that Akshay is in a temple. Anand, Damayanti and Dadi come there. They asks what happened? Tanisha cries, hugs her mom. Her mom tells them that she has been trying to call Akshay, but Akshay is not talking. Anand says that the signal might not be ok, as she called from her mobile. He dials Akshay's number from the landline. Akshay takes the call. He now speaks. Anand asks him, what is the news about Krish? Akshay tells him that he has found Krish. Krish is with him now. He will soon come back with him. Anand is happy. He tells all that Krish has been found. All are happy. But Tanisha and her mom's face is asthough they have seen a bhoot....

Akshay now remembers and recollects the deeds done by Mamta for Krish. Mamta giving blood to Krish, Mamta helping to get back Krish when he was kidnapped, Mamta taking care of Krish, Mamta rescuing Krish when Akshay was about to give him the wrong medicine etc. He is touched. He now gets up, goes where mamta is. Mamta is still praying, standing before God. Mamta is very upset, she asks for forgiveness, as the truth has really wounded Akshay. She should not have done this. Mamta then asks whether the call was from home. Mamta cries, says that they all must have been so upset without Krish. I am at fault, i should not have brought Krish like that. Akshay holds her, tells her that she was never wrong. He tells her that he now accepts wholeheartedly that Mamta is Krish's mother. Only Mamta has the feelings of a mother for Krish. He tells very emotionally that Krish recognied you, you recognised Krish, but i was the only unlucky person not to have recognised where my real life lies. Mamta is shocked. As they are talking, Tanisha is driving towards Panvel.

Akshay continues to tell Mamta that he will not allow any injustice on her now. He will give her the rightful place in his life. Mamta now is afraid. She tells Akshay that this cannot happen. She moves away from him. She tells this is wrong. I never meant to come in between a couple. I never wanted to. Akshay stops her. He then takes Krish in his arms. He then holds Mamta's hands. Carrying Krish with one hand and holding Mamta with the other hand, he walks close to the idol there in the temple. Mamta and Akshay walk. As they proceed towards the idol, they get closer and the distance between them decreases. Finally, they stand before God, with Akshay still holding Mamta's hands firmly. Tanisha is driving, she tells herself that she should go and find Akshay in a temple in Panvel, bcos she could hear the bells ringing when she called.

As Akshay holds Mamta's hand, Mamta tries to move away, again tells Akshay that this is not right. I cannot do this to Tanisha. Afterall, she is your wife. Akshay with tears, in his eyes, tells her that his married life is nothing but suffocating for him. There is nothing left in it. He asks her does she know what marriage means? It means life-long commitment, adjustements to be made by both. But here, it is me who has been adjusting to Tanisha always. The commitment is only from me, not from Tanisha. Even after i know that my wife Tanisha made a fraud of taking 1 crore rupees from our office account, i am tolerating her. I have never exposed her, bcos of my commitment towards her. It is bcos of the promises that i made to her when i took saath phere, did i keep quiet. Even when she spent her nights with Sameer Malhotra in Lonavla, i had to keep quiet, he says. Mamta is stunned. Akshay then tells Mamta the whole story, his client telling him that Tanisha was not there in the seminar, Akshay talking to the waiter there in Lonavla, the waiter saying that they both spent nights together. Mamta is stunned. Akshay now asks her, am i doing a mistake by leaving Tanisha? Infact, she has been doing a mistake by betraying me and my family. She is the one who has crossed the lakshman rekha put during our marriage. She is the one who had an affair even when i am around. when i told about my divorce to all at home, papa asked me the reason for it. But it was the way i was brought up, the principles in me that told me not to expose Tanisha. I remained silent. Actually, Tanisha has betrayed me has betrayed you. We both have got injustice at the hands of Tanisha. I am ready to send her out of my life and house, says Akshay. He then tells Mamta that he has been longing to tell her something. He always had this in min,d but then he curbed his meotions, bcos he thought he will be doing injustice to Tanisha. I kept silent, did not express my thoughts to you. As he says this, Mamta again revolts, says that this is wrong. This cannot happen.

Akshay now goes near the idol. He holds his hands just above the diya which is lit before God. He tells that he tells before the agni that he loves Mamta. He tells her that his love for her is pure, their relationship is pure, just as pure as this diya is. Mamta is shocked. She keeps seeing Akshay's hand which is very close to the diya. Akshay proclaims loudly that I love you Mamta. Mamta is stunned. She runs to him, takes his hand off the diya, she puts the dupatta over his hand, presses it with her hand. Mamta with tears rolling down her cheeks, tells him that if at all, she trusts anyone in this world, it is him. They both look at each others' eyes. Mamta keeps holding Akshay's burnt hand. Akshay is in tears. They both keep looking at each other. Akshay tells her that this truth, they both love each other.

Morning. Akshay and Mamta are more close now. They look like lovebirds. They have Krish with them. Akshay is carrying Krish in his arms. Mamta asks Krish, Krishu, are you feeling hungry? Akshay tells that he is also very hungry, both mother and son have troubled him so much. Mamta keeps looking at Akshay. They go to have golgappa in a stall. Mamta says that Krish cannot eat this. Akshay argues, tells that you mothers are all same. You never allow kids to eat what they want. When they dont eat, you too donr eat. He smiles at Mamta. Mamta also gives him a smile. Mamta then asks the shop person to give some kurkure to Krish. She then makes him eat that. The person then gives mamta her golgappa. Mamta puts one in mouth, starts to jump as it is too hot. She immediately asks for meeta puri. The shopwala gives it, but Akshay takes it from his hands. Mamta asks Akshay to give it. She addresses him as Akshayji. Akshay tells her to remove that ji which weighs more than 50 kilos from his name. Mamta smiles, says she cannot do it. Akshay says only if you call me Akshay, will you get this puri. Mamta then says in a very low tone, Akshay. Akshay pretends as though he did not hear anything. He asks her to be loud and clear. She raises her voice little and calls him Akshay. Akshay says bit more louder. He then asks krish, did you hear what she said? Krish very sweetly nods his head to say no. Mamta then says in a louder and much clear voice Akshay. Akshay is now satisfied. He says this is much better. Mamta is still panting as she is feeling the chilly. Akshay puts that golgappa into her mouth, she relishes it. Krish atonce, claps his hand cutely as he sees Akshay feedling Mamta. Both Akshay and Mamta smile at each other. They then hug Krish, kiss him. The three of them together make a real good family.

Tanisha asks someone in the road where the temple is. She is now driving towards the temple. Akshay and Mamta are again back near the temple. Mamta is smiling at krish. Akshay tells her that their story is so strange. Their relationship is so strange. It does not have a name. He does not know whether to call their relationship as Love or relationship in Pain. Mamta smiles, tells Akshay that their relationship today is bcos of their Krish. Krish is their kid and that is the fact of their relationship. Akshay holds  Mamta, tells her that i want to live this moment fully. I want to hold time, save this happy moment forever. He then puts forward his hand, asking for Mamta to hold him and help hold the moment in their palms. He puts his hand forward. At the same time, Tanisha parks the car, is coming to the temple. She sees Akshay and Mamta together. She sees Akshay's drawn hands towards Mamta. She is stunned. She runs closer to them, hides behind the leaves of a tree. She sees. Mamta is now taking her hand slowly towards Akshay's hand. Tanisha is stunned. Mamta then places her hand over his. Tanisha is shocked. Akshay then says that we both have now managed to hold and treasure this happy moment. He tells her that their unfulfilled dreams will now see the reality. He promises Mamta that from now on, her mamta will not be termed as Kalank. He tells her that i will give my name , i will marry you and proclaim before all that you are my Ardhangini. Nobody will come between us, i promise that. Not even Tanisha. They both look at each other, a very romantic moment. Tanisha is speechless with her mouth wide open as she sees Mamta going close to Akshay. Akshay and Mamta hug and Tanisha is stunned.

3rd May 2006

Update by Sree

Akshay and Mamta hold each others' hands, are sharing a romantic moment, when suddenly, Krish, who is standing near them, sees Tanisha behind the tree. He sees Tanisha's wicked face, starts to cry loud. Both Mamta and Akshay panic seeing him crying. Mamta takes him in his arms, krish keeps showing in the direction of the tree, indicating that he saw something. Akshay runs in that direction, but Tanisha lfees from there. she quickly gets into her car and drives. Mamta is worried asto what Krish saw, that made him cry. She gets a doubt that it can be Tanisha but then forgets it. Akshay comes back, telling that there is nobody there. Akshay asks krish why he cried. A pundit who is passing by, says that he must be missing his home. Akshay then asks the pundit whether there is any house for rent nearby. He wants the house only for 2-3 days, but he is ready to pay for the whole month.

Akshay and mamta enter a house with Krish. The house is empty, quite nice. Akshay tells mamta so this is our home. Mamta asks what about Tanisha? Akshay asks her not to worry, tackling Tanisha will be his problem. He tells her sweetly that she just needs to manage this house. Akshay asks Krish how the house is? Akshay asks him, it is nice na. Krish again nods cutely,saying it is nice. Akshay then asks krish to ask his mama, how the house is? Mamta says that she does not like it, as this is so empty, kitchen does not have anything, so this is just a makaan , not a home. Akshay lifts Krish, tells Mamta that he will surely make this into their home soon....

This is followed by a dream sequence, the scenes shown were  very romantic, with Mamta looking awesome. The romantic and gripping song Tumse Milke Aisa Laga Tumse Milke, is played as the scenes are shown. The scenes are like this: Mamta putting a picture on the wall, standing on a stool. she is about to fall, Akshay holds her, Mamta is now in his arms. Mamta is wearing a very pretty Blue salwar, looking awesome as ever. Akshay very romantically takes her dupatta, puts it over her head, looks at her as though she is his dluhan. Mamta gives a pleasant smile. Mamta then runs in, goes to the kitchen, she keeps seeing Akshay. Akshay keeps seeing Mamta. Mamta with a smile, starts to close the kitchen door, but again opens it, to have a glimpse of Akshay, who is smiling. Mamta is dressing, sitting before the mirror. Akshay comes, takes mamta, makes her sit on the bed, he now dresses her up. He puts bangles in her hands, puts a bindi, Mamta blushes. He then takes her, makes her sit before the mirror, he leans on her, they both pose  like a happy couple before the mirror. The dream and the song ends here....

Tanisha is driving back to Mumbai. She remembers the promise Akshay made to Mamta. She is very wild. She tells herself that she needs to reach the house before Akshay does.

Akshay has now set the house, some furniture is placed in the hall. Akshay comes home with vegetable covers in his hand. He trips and falls, the vegetables scatter on the gorund. Mamta comes there, she tries to help out Akshay and asks him to get up, addresses him again as Akshayji. Akshay is again upset. He tells her that he will not get up till she calls in Akshay. Mamta says she cannot. Akshay very romantically holds her hand, as she bends towards him. He asks her to try. Mamta and Akshay look at each others' eyes, Mamta is squatting on the ground now, with Akshay. She then says Akshay in a very low voice, blushes and runs from there... Akshay is very happy, his face brightens.

Night. Tanisha comes home. She comes weeping. All are upset. They ask her about Krish. Tanisha continues to cry. She then tells them that Akshay and Krish will come. But before they come, she needs to tell a bitter truth to all of them. She tells that she is extremely sorry for hiding this for long, but now she has no option left but to say. She then tells all that she is not Krish's mother. She bursts out. The whole house is stunned, with all looking at Tanisha with a shock.

Mamta is in bed with Krish. Mamta tells Krish that she is so happy today. She has got all she wanted. With  your papa with us, our life is going to be so bright. As she talks, Akshay comes in. Mamta gets up. Akshay asks whether Krish has not slept. Mamta says he is not in a sleeping mood, he wants  to play. Akshay enters the room, asks Krishu whether he wants to play. Krish who is lying in bed, gets up and sits when his papa asks him to play. He is smiling. Akshay then takes a pillow. Krish too takes another pillow, gives it to Mamta. Both Akshay and Mamta start a Pillow fight , as Krish gets up, stands in bed and starts dancing so cute.... Mamta and Akshay keep hitting the pillows, the cotton comes out of both the pillows. The bed is full of cotton. Now, Mamta comes close to Akshay, they again have a nice romantic moment, when Mamta touches Akshay's face. Again, the dream sequence starts, with the same romantic number played. Mamta and Akshay are in bed, they hug each other, they are making love.

Next morning, Mamta is packing tiffin for Krish in a hot case. Akshay comes there. Mamta tells him that she has packed food for Krish, he needs to feed him in the way. Mamta looks sad. Akshay realises her worry, tells her that he will be back soon. He is going home to tell all about the truth. He will surely come in a day or two and take her to his house with all rights. He starts to go, but Mamta gets emotional. She hugs him from behind, starts to cry. He holds her, touches her face, tells her to keep smiling. He consoles her that all will be ok. He then asks Mamta to smile. Mamta gives a smile, Akshay is relieved. They both go out of the kitchen, there krish is standing. Akshay asks him, whether they can leave now. He carries Krish, asks Krish to say bye to mama. Krish says a sute bye to his mom waving his hand. Mamta is sad, she is in tears. Akshay goes near the door, when Mamta stops him again. She then puts a sacred thread around Krish's neck, tells that this will help him always. She is now very emotional, takes Krish in her hands, kisses him, hugs him, holds him tight. Akshay is very very touched seeing the affection of Mamta for Krish. Akshay tells Mamta that  he should be leaving now. He is also emotional, both Mamta and Akshay's voice breaks, as they bid adieu and Akshay gets into the car, drives. Mamta is standing at the door, crying. Mamta walks into the house, Akshay comes running again, closes Mamta's eyes, tells her that there is a surprise for her. He slowly asks her to open her eyes. Mamta sees Damayanti and Anand before her. She is thrilled and surprised. Damayanti ans Anand tell Mamta that they have come to take her home. Mamta is overjoyed. She goes to hug them, but they vanish. This is just her dream. Mamta is sad.

Akshay comes home with krish. All are happy. They shed tears of joy, as they hug Krish. Tanisha comes running to carry Krish, but Akshay cuts her short, holds her hands, tells her that she has no right to touch Krish. All are shocked to hear this. Akshay then starts to tell all that there is a bitter truth which Tanisha hid from all. But before he says anything, Damayanti starts telling Akshay that they all know that Krish is not Tanisha's kid. Akshay is shell-shocked. He asks you all knew it, why did you not tell me? Damayanti says that Tanisha told us just now. She tells that they also know that Mamta is the real mother of Krish. Akshay is shocked, asto why Tanisha broke this news. He looks confused, when DAmayanti continues to say that they all know that the fraud was done by Mamta and not Tanisha. Now Akshay is more stunned. Damayanti tells Akshay that they know, Mamta was blackmailing Tanisha on this ground. Mamta wanted only money, she was a cheat, a liar, a fraud and above all, a characterless woman.... Akshay is dazzled, he stands like a rock, does not know what to do.

4th May 2006

Update by Sree

Tanisha screams that she is not at fault, it is Mamta who has been lying. Akshay screams at her, tells her that she has done all the anyay to Mamta. Tanisha says that i have given 5 lakhs in cash to  Mamta, but when she came to our house, her greed increased. Seeing our huge house and the property we have, she demanded more. Akshay yells at Tanisha, asks her to stop it. Akshay then asks, let everything be aside, why did you not tell us that you could not conceive, you pretended to be pregnant, went to Darjeeling, happily came back with Krish. Why did you have to do all this? If you did not have greed and motive in mind, you would not have done this... Tanisha is crying. Akshay also says that he knows everything. He knows that she did all this for the Panvel property. Tanisha is shocked. She tells all that it was Mamta who was a surrogate mother. Akshay says i know it. Tanisha says that she did this for 5 lakh rupees, so why dont you see the motive there? Akshay says that he knows it, he tells that Mamta did it bcos she was helpless and had a valid reason. Tanisha cries, tells all that it was Mamta who had been blackmailing her. She then tells all that Mamta has taught all these things to Akshay. Akshay will now go to the extent of saying that i have an affair with someone. Akshay screams, tells yes, he then tells all with tears in his eyes, that Tanisha has an affair with Sameer Malhotra. He tells that she spent 4 days and 5 nights with Sameer in Lonavala in a resort. All are stunned. Tanisha cries, she defends herself, says that i never did this. Mamta has so nicely poisoned my husband, she cries. Akshay asks her to stop it, asks her not to tell lies after lies. Tanisha cries, tells that leave it, Akshay has been brainwashed, he will not understand. Later on, he will realise his mistake. Akshay tells that Tanisha even went to the extent of killing Krish. Tanisha cries, says this is a lie. Akshay then says is it not true that you made a fraud posing as Parvati Sinha, did you not take away 1 lakh rupees? Did  i not catch you redhanded doing this? Tanisha cries, says yes, i had to steal from our own company, bcos i had to pay Mamta. Mamta had been blackmailing me, i had no other way out. Tanisha cries, says that i have not done any crime, i did that only for my son Krish. All are touched. Anand interferes , tells Akshay that what is more important is that Tanisha is the bahu of this house. She is your wife and Krish's mother. Akshay then says that what kind of a mother she is? She is a mother who kidnapped her own kid. Tanisha cries again. She tells that it was Mamta who kidnapped krish. If you all remember, it was Mamta who came back with krish. It is bcos she wanted to find a place for herself in all the family members' heart. So she did it. Akshay is very upset. Tanisha then falls to Akshay's feet, tells him that he needs to forget everything and then lead a happy life. She begs before all. But Akshay tells her that you do not deserve my love. I trust you no more, he says and goes in angry. Tanisha feels she has accomplished the task....

Mamta is praying. Dream scene again. Mamta sitting in the terrace on a sofa, seeing the moon. Akshay comes there, asks her whether she is seeing the mirror. Mamta laughs, says that she is seeing the moon. Akshay sits near her, tells her that he sees only her mamta in that moon. So he asked whether she is seeing the mirror. Mamta blushes, asks Akshay not to praise her so much. Akshay says that he will praise her, bcos she deserves it. He tells that he is happy that they are together, you are with me and near me. He tells that he has never seen the happy face of life.He has tears in his eyes, as he says that  Mamta has given him so much happiness. Mamta holds him, tells him that he looks exactly like Krish when he cries. She then tells that Krish is a drama guy, always pretends to cry. Mamta then acts in the manner in which Krish pretends to cry. This brings a smile to Akshay's face. Mamta is happy. Akshay then tells that i thought you knoe only to make me cry, but you made me smile today... Now you need to make me love and you too need to know what is love, he says. Mamta says go and ask Krish, how much i love  him. Akshay very sweetly says you need to love Krish's papa too. Both smile at each other.Akshay then tells that he will tell all that he is in love. Mamta asks him to speak slowly, as moon is listening to them. So Akshay says he will now tell moon what he has in mind, so that the moon tells it to the whole world. He then gets up, Mamta too gets up. He hugs Mamta, faces the moon, tells the moon that, I Akshay Srivastav reveal before you today that i am in love with Mamta. Mamta is the mother of my son Krish. Mamta is my life, my love and she is everything to me. Today i promise before you that i will love her always and we will always be together. Saying this, he holds Mamta's hand, they take the Saath phere, with the tulsi plant in between. The dream ends here. Mamta is still praying. She opens her eyes, asks God whether this is possible? She tells that she cannot believe that she is gonig to be forever with Krish. She also says that woh bhi hai mere paas. She then remembers Akshay asking her to call him Akshay and not Akshayji. She blushes. She smiles.

Akshay is in the terrace, he is pretty tensed , does not know what to do now. He remembers whatever Mamta has told him. He remembers the story Mamta told him. He tells himself that he does not feel Mamta can speak lies. Mamta's story is the truth. Tanisha's version is wrong. He tells himself that he needs to talk to all in the family once more.

Dadi is praying, sitting in her chair. Akshay comes, but sees her eyes closed, so starts to go. But Dadi calls him, asks him to talk what he wanted to. Akshay comes and sits on the floor, near dadi's leg. he then puts his head on her lap, leans on her like a kid. He tells dadi that he feels Mamta is right. He asks dadi what does she feel? Dadi at once says that i am with you. Akshay lifts his head, sees her. Dadi says that i know you can never be wrong, so do what your heart says. Akshay is a bit relieved.

Tanisha and her mom. Her mom is rejoicing , she says that her daughter has made it. But then she is worried only about Akshay. Tanisha says that she has another trump card to exhibit. Then all will fall prey. She makes a call to someone. She tells that you need not know who i am. I know you will do anything for money, so if you do what i say, you will be given lots of money.

Next morning. All are at the breakfast table. Anand, Damayanti, Dadi, Shaina, Karan, Tanisha, Tanisha' mom. All are waiting for Akshay. Akshay comes down dressed. He tells all that he does not know what all have in mind. He tells that he very well knows that he  believes Mamta. He trusts whatever Mamta said. The fact to me is that, Mamta is my Krish's mother. He tells all that he is now gonig to bring her home. He does not care whether his family accepts Mamta or not.

Mamta is getting ready to receive Akshay and Krish. she has kept ready milk in one glass for Krish and tea in another for Akshay. She hears a sound outside, thinks they have come. She runs to the door, but noone is there. She gets worried. She asks herself what must be happening there? Will Akshayji have told everything to all? What would be the decision? She thenr emembers Akshay's promise that he will be back in 2 days to take her home. She is sad. She sits there near the door, lifeless. She is worried. The music of Tumse Milke plays in the background.

Akshay again tells all that he trusts Mamta. So he is now gonig to get her back. He tells that he will now give her all the right in his life. He is going to bring her back as his wife. All are shocked. He firmly says that this is his decision. He then turns to go down the stairs, go out ,when he sees Mamta's mami climbing up the stairs. She is  staring at all, staring the house. Seeing Mami, Tanisha and her mom smile. Tanisha gives a wicked look, Mamta's mami is the trump card Tanisha was talking about.

5th May 2006

Update by Sree

Mami arrives. She asks Akshay, where is Mamta, in a high tone? Akshay does not respond. Damayanti says that Mamta does not work here anymore. Mami  is sad. She asks them, where will i search her now? She begins to go, when Tanisha runs to the stairs and calls her back. She asks her, why do u want to meet Mamta? Damayanti in the meantime, recollects the lady  is the one they saw in that kendra. Mami tells Tanisha that Mamta used to send her 50,000RS every montrh. This month, i have not got my money. All are stunned. Mami asks Tanisha, are you Tanisha? So you did not give Mamta the money this month? Mamta used to send me the money sent by you? Akshay asks her to stop all her nonsense. He tells her that he will not believe her. Mami says i am not a dushman of Mamta. But as a guardian, i need to correct her. So i told you what she is upto. Mami tells that Mamta always takes advantage of couples who cannot get a child of thri own. She becomes a surrogate mother, in return to which she gets money. She also shows something , saying i have got all this money from her, see the accounts. Akshay is wild now. He screams at her, asks her to get out. He says that he will not believe whatever she says. Mai gets offended. She goes away. All are worried.

Mamta is praying. Suddenly, she sees Akshay and Krish before her. She runs to Akshay. Akshay tells her, he has come to take her home. Mamta asks, did you tell all? Akshay says, i promised to take you back. Here i am, and takes out a sindoor ki dibba from his pocket. He puts the sindoor on Mamta's maang. Mamta is happy. Suddenly, Akshay and Krish vanish from her sight. It was a dream.

Akshay is in Krish's room, he is thinking about Mamta. He tells himself that he will never believe what others say. He trust Mamta and that is final.

Tanisha, Tanisha's mom, Damyanti, Anand are seated in the table. Tanisha's mom starts firing all, that she will go back to her house in 2 days. After that, it is their responsibility to take care of her daughter. Damayanti tells Tanisha's mom not to worry, as Tanisha is their bahu. Dadi comes there, tells Tanisha's mom that she too needs to advise her daughte,r tell her that she needs to adjust to the family and husband, she needs to be loyal to her family members and husband. Tanisha's face goes pale.

Akshay is in his room with Krish. Tanisha enters the room. Akshay at once, asks Tanisha to get out of the room. He tries to push her out, when the whole family comes there, to defend Tanisha. Akshay tells all that he hates to see her, he will never have her with him, in the same room. Anand and Damayanti scold him, tell him that she is his responsibility. But Akshay is very adamant, he is very angry. Anand tells that Tanisha will be in this room. Akshay says, if she is here, i am not here. Aksahy also says that he will never believe what others say. He tells them that he is gonig to Panvel tomorrow, to bring Mamta. He will have a talk with her, only then he will decide who is right and who is wrong. SAying this, he goes out of the room. All are worried, Tanisha pretends to cry.

Morning. All are seated in the hall. Akshay is dressed up. He tells them that he is now gonig to bring Mamta. He goes to dadi tells her that he has decided to bring her back. Dadi asks, even after all these allegations are put on Mamta, does he want to bring her? Akshay says yes. Dadi says if you feel so, then i am with you. You go and bring her. Anand tells Akshay that he has not forgotten Mamta yet, but if this trip to meet her, will make him relieved, he can go. Damayanti says that it is sad thar you do not believe your own people. But, if you want to talk to her, you can go and talk. He is about to go, when Mami again comes. Mami is now staring at Akshay. She tells him, that he used all dirty words to humiliate her the other day. But today, she has come again, with all proof for Mamta's betrayal. Akshay denies to see anything, starts to go. Anand stops him, tells him to have a look. Mami gives a paper, she tells him that this is the contract that Mamta made with another couple, to whom she gave the kid. See this. Akshay sees it, says that he will not believe in any paper as it can be fake. Mami says you leave these papers, will you like to hear it from living people? She then calls a lday to come up ,addresses her as Bindu. A couple with a kid come up. The lady Bindu tells all that Mamta agreed to become the surrogate for her kid. Akshay is shocked. She says that she could never conceive, this was when they saw a lady Pratima mausi, who sent her to Mamta. Mamta agreed, we gave her 5 lakh rupees. She gave us the kid. She shows the kid, Sanket, tells that she promises upon his life that this is the kid Mamta gave birth to. Akshay is stunned. He has tears in his eyes. The lady continues to say that Mamta again came home, wanting more money. She then started to pretend to love the kid, demanded her rights. She then started to blackmail us, get money from us. She once kidnapped our kid too, for money. Akshay is shocked to hear all this. The lady says that Mamta again got greedy, wanted our property. So she started to use my hubby, she started to get close with him. She started creating misunderstandings between me and my husband. Akshay is shocked. He says i do not believe all this. The husband then says that this is the truth. She tries to be close with me, said that she loves me very much. The lady says that our relationship was almost broken, when Mamta got another man , so she left us. The husband says that we heard that she is doing the same with you, so wanted to warn you. Mami then tells Akshay that they are not enemies of Mamta, niether is she. So it is left to him now to believe or not. SAying this, she takes the couple, and goes. Akshay has tears in his eyes. He looks dazzled. Tanisha comes and asks him, whether he wants more proof about her truth. Akshay is almost falling down in shock, he holds himself, he is very sad. He throws the contract paper he has in hand, asks how can Mamta do this to me, with a heavy heart and tears in his eyes....

Mamta is in the puja room, looking out. There is a strong wind blowing, the diya in the puja room is dancing in this wind, she runs to restore the diya, but the all the diyas are blown off by wind. Mamta is upset.

8th May 2006

Update By Sree

Dadi tells Akshay that Mamta has duped them big time. Akshay is heartbroken. He does not know what to do. He does not want to breakdown before all. Dadi starts to cry. Akshay silently goes from there.

Akshay is in the terrace. He starts to cry aloud. He cries like a child. He bursts into tears, starts to scream and yell as he cries. He falls to the ground. He cries a lot. He is screaming and crying aloud, cannot bear the shock he has just received. (A very pathetic scene).He is very helpless and feels shattered. Anand comes there, sees his son on the ground, as though he has lost everything in life. He sees his son, screaming as tears are running down his cheeks, continuously. Anand is upset that a son like Akshay has to undergo all this. He asks himself, how do i console him, how do i make him forget his grief? He goes to him. Akshay at once hugs Anand's legs, asks him, why did all this happen to me? He is crying like a kid, uncontrollably. Anand makes him get up, Akshay hugs his father, takes his support to stand. They both cry over each other...Anand tells Akshay that this is life, you need to come over this. Akshay says that he cannot withstand the shock he just received, he bursts into tears yet again.

Akshay is in his room. Krish comes to him, he pulls his suit. Akshay turns , scolds Krish and asks him to leave him alone. Krish starts to cry. Then Akshay realises that he should not have reacted like that, lifts Krish, hugs him. He is crying again. DAdi comes there, tells Akshay that Mamta has betrayed them. Dadi says i loved her like a daughter. We did a big mistake in trusting her. We now need to forget her, says Dadi. Akshay has tears coming out of his eyes.

Tanisha and her mom. Ger mom is ecstatic at the turn of events. She tells Tanisha that she won this battle. Tanisha is worried, though. she tells that whatever happens to Mamta now, does not mean that Akshay will forgive her. I am worried, says Tanisha. Tanisha's mom now appreciates Tanisha for successfully carrying out a plan. Tanisha says that she made the heart-wrenching story of Mamta as her own weakness, made everything look false. Tanisha's mom then asks, i understand everything, but how could a mother promise on her own child,  say such a lie that Mamta gave birth to this kid? Tanisha laughs, says that a lady cannot promise her own son, but that kid was not hers. Infact, that couple are not married at all. It was all my setup, she says.

Akshay is sitting in a dark corner in his room. He is recollectingthe truth said by Mamta's mami. He is very upset as he thinks about that. Just then, Mamta calls him. Akshay sees someone calling, recognises the code as Panvel. He keeps seeing the mobile, later cuts it. Mamta tries yet again, but Akshay cuts the call. Mamta is worried, thinks why did not Akshay talk to her? She is very worried.

All are seated in the hall. Akshay comes there, with a pale face. Damayanti wipes her tears, acts as though nothing has happened. She tells Akshay that Krish has learnt to eat food by himself. She then asks Krish to go and feed his father. Akshay is pissed off. He asks all, what do they want him to do now? Do they want him to put up a smiling face and be cool and composed as though nothing has happened? He says that is is very difficult for him forget what has happened. Damayanti tells Akshay that Mamta has betrayed us. Akshay stops her, tells her that there is no more place for Mamta in my life, this is certain. I hate her. But it is also a fact that i will not forgive Tanisha . He looks at her, tells all that Tanisha has betrayed him and his family, so he will seek a divorce soon from her. All are shocked, so is Tanisha. Akshay snatches Krish from Tanisha. He tells all with tears in his eyes that he has only one goal in his life, that is Krish. Krish is his life and happiness.

Mamta looks worried, she decides to go to Mumbai and see for herself what is happening there. Tanisha is worried, says that the result of this divorce will be more bitter for Akshay. She will see to it that she spoils everything in his life if he gives her a divorce. She vows that she will not leave any happiness in this house for all to enjoy. Tanisha is worried that bcos of Mamta, she will not be getting her property now. As she is thinking, Mamta calls the landline. Tanisha immediately identifies the voice as mamta's. Mamta asks Tanisha to give the phone to Akshay. Tanisha says she will not. She screams at Mamta, asks her how dare she calls? Mamta says that she has spoken everything to Akshay, he was to come and take her. Tanisha asks her not to dream. Tanisha says that Akshay and his actions were a part of their plan. They knew that Mamta would not give Krish to Akshay. So Akshay pretended to get close with Mamta, promised her that he would take her home. In this way, Akshay seperated Krish from Mamta. Mamta is shocked. Tanisha cuts the phone saying you are finished Mamta. Mamta does not believe what she heard, says to herself that Akshay will never side Tanisha.

Dadi is playing with Krish, but Krish looks out of moods. Dadi asks him to play with a ball, a giraffe etc. But Krish denies everything. Dadi then asks what does he want? Krish goes to his toy cupboard, takes Mamta's photo from there, gives it to Dadi. He then tells very sweetly, Mama. Dadi is very upset. She hugs the kid, tells the kid that they all should now forget Mamta. Akshay comes there. Krish is very sweetly placing Mamta's photo onto his cheeks, as though he is touching her. Akshay takes the photo from him. He tells Dadi that we need to forget Mamta now. Saying this, he sees the photo. He remembers all the bitter truth, tears the photo to pieces. He throws it in the air. Krish sees the small bits of paper falling on to the ground.

Damayanti and Tanisha talking. Tanisha asks for forgiveness. Damayanti asks Tanisha how could you hide such a big thing from us? You did a big mistake, the result of which is before you. Tanisha begs for mercy, says that she is ready to undergo any punsihment, if Damayanti sides her. Damayanti says that we might forgive you, but it is very difficult for Akshay to forgive you. You hid things from your own husband. How could you do this? She then says that it is not easy for Akshay to forget all this. So give some time, time will only heal his pain. You might get back the place of a wife if everything goes on well. Tanisha is happy. Then Damayanti stresses that it might also happen that the distance between them mighr also increase as time passes. She tells Tanisha that marriage is a relationship that is based on trust. This relationship is tender, so has to be nurtured with care. You have lost this relationship with your own hands. Now you need to start from scratch and prove yourself before Akshay. Tanisha says she can do anything. Damyanti says that Yashoda gets more attention usually bcos she is the one who brought up the kid. So evethough, her mind tells her not to pardon Tanisha , her heart asks her to do. Tanisha hugs Damayanti, craving for sympathy. But Damayanti looks to be neutral.

Krish, Dadi, Damayanti and Anand are in the hall, when Krish suddenly calls out Mama. All see the stairs. Mamta is coming up. Krish runs to her, Mamta takes him in her arms, hugs him. All assemble there, but Akshay is not there. Tanisha comes and snatches Krish from her, asks her how dare she came here? Damayanti starts to abuse Mamta, but Mamta tells that she needs to tell all the truth now. Mamta says that she has come here to show all the real face of their bahu. She says that Tanisha is not Krish's mother. Tanisha cuts Mamta short, tells Mamta that all here know that Mamta is Krish's real mother. Mamta is shocked. Thel all know how big a liar, cheat and fraud are you!!!, says Tanisha. Mamta is in tears, she runs to Anand and Damyanti, folds her hands, tells them not to believe Tanisha. She pleads and says that Tanisha will end up destroying them. Damyanti and Anand ask her to stop talking. Mamta goes to dadi, pleads to Dadi to trust her. Dadi says that you do not deserve to be loved. You cannot be trusted anymore. Mamta then tells them that Tanisha made this big plan for the Panvel property. Anand asks mamta to get out, otherwise, he will call the police. Mamta is in tears, as Tanisha holds her hands, starts to drag her out. Tanisha pushes Mamta aside, Mamta falls. Just then, Akshay comes there, Mamta is exactly at the foot of Akshay. She lifts her head, sees him. Akshay looks angry. Mamta looks at Akshay eagerly, expecting him to side her and trust her.

9th May 2006

Update By Sree

Mamta sees Akshay, she smiles at him, addresses him and asks him t say the truth. Akshay picks her up from the floor, tells her that whatever Tanisha said was right. Mamta is shocked. Akshay tells her that she is a kalank on then name of Mamta. She actually has it as a danda, later blackmails all and gets solid money. Mamta tells him not to believe what Tanisha said. She then goes to Tanisha and tells her that she should stop her evil plans now. Mamta tells Akshay that he actually loves her, isn't it? Akshay stops her , tells her that i loved you, but now i hate you. Mamta cries. Akshay abuses her and humiliates her like anything. Mamta then says that Akshay has today made his own love badnaam by telling all this. She tells that he has actually humiliated his kid's mother and his love. He will surely realise it one day, as he has ruined his own life with his hands. Mamta then wipes her tears, says that i will now take Krish from here. She lifts Krish. But Akshay stops her, asks her to give Krish to him. He tells her firmly that she cannot put her dirty hands on Krish. Mamta feels sad. Akshay asks her to get out of his life and his son's life. Mamta vows that she will fight for justice, she will see to it that she gets her kid back. Her life is her kid, she will not live for long without him. She will do whatever she needs to do to get Krish. She says to  Tanisha that she is leaving the house for now,  but will be back soon to take Krish. Mamta wipes her tears and goes from there.

Akshay is sad, he again get into emotions, goes into his room. Mamta is walking in the road, now has a fight on her hands. Akshay thinks about the beautiful dreams he has had with Mamta, he feels very sad. He thinks of the moment he touched Mamta. He hits his hands against the wall, feels disgusted about himself. He falls onto the sofa, crying. Mamta is telling herself that she now will not leave this town without Krish. She then prays that she get an accomodation so that she can stage her fight to get Krish. She then sees a Working women's Hostel. she goes in.

Mamta is talking to a lady there, asking her to give her an accomodation. But the lady says that only working women can stay here. Just then, they show a car stopping in front of the hostel. A lady gets down, many greet has as Madam. Mamta is arguing with the lady there telling her that rules are set for people's safety and help. You can help me now by giving me shelter. The lady who got down from the car, stops seeing Mamta. This lady is a very rich middle-aged lady. She comes near Mamta, tells her that she talks very well. Mamta tells that she wants a place to stay, she argues that what is the use of keeping rules if it does not help the needy? The woman is touched, asks her name, says to Mamta that she appears to be from a good family. She then goes to the lady incharge in the hostel, tells her to appoint Mamta as her assistant, hence give her a place to stay. Mamta is happy. The lady blesses Mamta and leaves.

Mamta is taken to Room Number 9. Ther in that room, she meets another girl, with whom she has to share the room. (This girl is Tara in Sinndoor tere Naam Ka). She is a very modern type of girl, she tells Mamta that she is Veera, she lives life her own way. So if she wants to live in this room, she needs to keep quiet, not ask her any questions asto what she does, where she goes, who she meets etc.

Akshay is in his room, when Tanisha comes there. She thanks Akshay for siding her and sending Mamta out of the house. She then puts her hand over Akshay, tells him that they will now lead a happy life with him , her and krish. Akshay pushes her aside, tells her that she cannot dare to live with him from now on. He will never forgive her. SAying this, he takes the signed divorce papers from the drawer, gives it to Tanisha, tells her that she has 1 hour's time to sign it. Otherwise, it will not be good for her. Tanisha tells him that she will not sign it. She says that she has a place in this house and also has the family to her side. Akshay tells her she has to decide in 1 hour and goes from there. Tanisha tells herseld that nobody will side Akshay bcos she has emotionally blackmailed one and all.

Akshay then comes to Tanisha, tells her that her time is over. He asks her whether she has signed it. Tanisha stares at him. He asks her to come out, so that he can tell what he wants to his family. All are seated in the hall, Karan is missing... Akshay tells them that he has decided to give Tanisha a divorce. All are shocked. He then asks all of them whether they will accept his decision. He tells them that he wants to know whether they side him or Tanisha. Tanisha is very optimistic that nobody will side Akshay.

As soon  as Akshay puts this question to all, Krish who is seated there, gets up. He runs to his father, holds his hand, indicating that he is with him. Akshay picks his son in his arms, hugs  him, thanks him profusely for trusting his papa. He kisses the child again and again. Tanisha tries to take Krish from him, when Akshay asks her to stay away from them. He tells Tanisha that you have lost us forever today. Tanisha is tensed. Dadi now tells Akshay that he is right. She gets up, walks towards Akshay. She tells Akshay that Tanisha cannot be forgiven for what she did. Tanisha thinks, with one budiya on his side, he cannot do anything. Now it is the turn of Shaina. Shaina gets up, tells Tanisha that she played some dirty tricks, one such trick was played when she lost her baby. So Shaina tells Tanisha that Akshay bhaiya is right and she is wrong. Shaina joins Akshay's side. Anand now gets up. He tells Tanisha that he is with his son. He goes and stands with him. Now only DAmayanti is left. Tanisha is very worried. She runs to Damayanti, starts shedding her crocodile tears. Damayanti asks her to stop, goes to her son's side, tells her that she too cannot forgive her. Now all pose standing united. Akshay, Dadi, Shaina, Anand and Damayanti on one side, Tanisha is left alone. Tanisha is shocked. Tanisha then gets very wild.She now starts to show her real face, she is burning with anger. She tells that you all have ruined my plans. But i will not keep quiet. I will not accept defeat. She then takes Krish in her arms, runs upstairs. Akshay is shocked at this reaction. All run behind Tanisha who is now handling Krish very cruelly. Shaina trips and hurts her leg as she runs in the steps. Dadi stops seeing her. Shaina asks her to go and take Krish from Tanisha. All run upstairs, behins Tanisha. Tanisha goes to the terrace, she turns to the other side, is about to put Krish down. All come there, Anand and Akshay ask Tanisha what is she upto? When this happens, Mamta feels uncomfortable, feels giddy in her room. She realises that something is wrong with Krish, runs to the mandir. Veera keeps staring at Mamta's reaction.

Mamta is running towards a nearby mandir. Tanisha now tells all that she will see to it that she kills Krish now. All are shocked. She then sees Krish, startes at him, tells him that he is going to die. Tanisha is very very evil now. Akshay tells her that by harming Krish, she will not gain anything. Dadi asks her not to do this. All plead to Tanisha. Tanisha says my plans are apoilt, my dream is shattered. I will not allow you also to be happy. Krish is Srivastav family's happiness, i will see to it that Srivastav family is uprooted. I will see to it that you all are shattered and dead after Krish's death. Akshay now thinks of doing something. Tanisha then sees Krish, tells him goodbye Krish , turns to the other side, just flings Krish from the terrace. All scream and are shocked. They show Dadi's distraught face, Damayanti shocked, Anand shocked, but there is no Akshay there. (I think he has in the meantime, run down to save Krish.)

Mamta in the meantime, is praying in a mandir , for Krish's safety.

10th May 2006

Update By Sree

Tanisha throws Krish from the terrace, sees down. She does not see him falling down, but

then, thinks she missed seeing. Down, as Krish falls, some hand catches Krish. She is now very happy. She starts to laugh like a mad woman. She laughs, points her hand to Damayanti and Dadi, indicates that she won. Both damayanti and Dadi are now shivering seeing Tanisha's evil behaviour. Tanisha goes near them, laughs her heart out. Anand runs down, crying for Krish. Tanisha literally is now acting like a mad woman, she laughs and tells them that they now need to go down and see their kid for the last time. She then pushes them and asks them to go down. Damyanti and Dadi cry alot as they are taken down the steps forcibly by Tanisha. Anand comes running down the stairs, Shaina is climbing the steps, she is limping. Anand tells Shaina that Tanisha threw Krish from the terrace. Shaina is shocked, she falls to the ground, in complete shock. She too starts to cry. There is complete chaos at home, with all crying and yelling for krish. Tanisha comes to the place where Shaina is sitting and crying. she brings Damayanti and Dadi too. she proudly tells Shaina that she killed Krish. Jusr then, Akshay comes there with Anand. Akshay has Krish in his hand. Actually, Akshay has managed to catch Krish when he was thrown. Tanisha is shocked to see Krish alive. When this is happening here, Mamta who is praying in the mandir faints. There is a big gathering around her. The pundit then comes to help Mamta, brings her back to consciousness.

All come running to Krish. Damayanti and Dadi, Shaina are all happy to see Krish alive. They hug and kiss the innocent kid. Akshay gives the kid to his mom, goes to Tanisha will complete vengeance now. He tells her that he will never spare her as she tried to kill an innocent kid. He holds her by her neck, swears that he will now kill her and kill himself but not let her touch Krish from now on. All are worried as Akshay's temper is now reached the peak. He is trying to strangulate Tanisha. He then tells her that she wanted to throw Krish from the terrace and give him death. Now he will tell her what death means. Saying this, he drags her to the terrace again. All are frightened. Damayanti gives krish to Shaina and runs after Akshay.

In the terrace, Akshay is trying to push Tanisha forcibly from the terrace. Damayanti comes there, stops Akshay from doing it. She screams, tells Akshay that this woman is not fit for that too. Why should you spoil your hands by killing her? Tanisha is really tensed and frightened now. Akshay tells her that she is no longer a part of this family. He will never want to see her evil face again. He screams at her, that he will kick her out of the house now. Saying this, he again drags Tanisha down, holding her hand. He again brings Tanisha back to the place where all are there. Akshay pushes her before all, tells Tanisha that these are the same people who loved and believed you the most, even more than me. See what you have done to their belief today? Tanisha is frieghtened, is crying. Akshay tells that she no longer finds a place here. He drags her, throws her out of the house, closes the door,saying that he will kill her if he sees her roaming around this house. Tanisha falls to the ground as Akshay pushes her out. Tanisha is now burning with anger.

The doctor is there to check Krish, as he appears to be dull and frightened. The whole family is there with Krish, anxious and worried. Akshay seems to be very tensed. The doc takes the BP of Krish. Krish is silent , does not speak , does not laugh. Akshay is very worried. The doc then examines thelittle kid and tells that the kid has received a severe shock as he was thrown from such a great height. He will be ok. Nothing to worry. The doc leaves. Akshay takes his kid in his arms, hugs him. He is relieved and happy to have Krish with him. He kisses the kid, sheds tears. All are very upset seeing this. Akshay tells that that he would have died, if something had happened to his son today. All come near him. Damayanti tells Akshay that we do understand what you are going thro as a father. Damayanti tells that you are so concerned about your child as a father, but when it came to us, as never thought what you are going thro, the way you are affected. We kept on believing Tanisha and never bothered to know what is going on in your mind. Anand also asks for forgiveness, tells that they believed and trusted Tanisha with their eyes closed. Akshay is sad. He tells them that they now need to forget everything. We need to give this kid only happiness from now. This kid has seen lots of sorrow and has gone thro testing times, in this tender age. We need to take care of him and this will be our goal in life. SAying this, he hugs krish close to his heart and cries. All come together, hold Akshay and they all hug each other, depicting how closeknit they are as a family.

Tanisha in the meantime vows that she will take revenge against the entire Srivastav family. She tells that she will kill all, will not spare anyone. She is just waiting for the right time to come... She looks very evil now.....

The lady who gave Mamta the job arrives home. She calls for Simran. Simran is her daughter. She comes out. The lady asks where is he, he will never change himself, not even today. Today is his birthday and see him. She then goes to the door, knocks on it, asks him to get ready as they have to go to the temple to offer prayers on his birthday. Inside the room, they show a young man dressing up. He is combing his hair. They show tattoo marks on his shoulder. He keeps telling his mom that birthdays are so boring, bcos instead of going to the party and dance, he needs to go to the temple. The lady is asking her son to come out soon. They show him wearing a shirt, then a jacket over it. he then puts his shoes. The lady says we need to have breakfast and then go out, come soon. The boy asks she has to make up her mind, tell him whether they are gonig to the temple or to have breakfast, bcos he puts on different kinds of dresses to go to each and every place. The lady then pushes the door , when he opens the door and stands  before them. The boy is Sid. He smiles at his mom and sister. His sister says you are looking handsome. He says that he does not want to give all a complex in the mandir by gonig there daily. So he visits once a year. His mom is tired of his dialogues. sid keeps asking whether he is looking handsome. The lady hugs her son, tells that he is the best son one can get. she says her son is the most kindhearted person . The lady begins to cry, when sid asks her to stop. All three hug each other, leave for the temple.

Mandir. Mamta is talking to the pundit, who tells her that all will see only happiness after coming here. God will send a masiah for your rescue. As he says this, a car stops. The lady gets down from the car. Simran and Sid also get down. Sid asks them how he is looking, handsome, isnt it? His mom says he is handsome but not more than God. she goes in. sid sees up and says not again.... He then asks Simrasn whether he is looking hot and handsome. Simran says there is one more person who is handsome than you , she too point to God's idol.... She goes in. sid shows his nakras.

There, Mamta is praying with her eyes closed as Arti is taking place. The lady comes, simran also joins her. She tells the pundit that it is her son's birthday, so they came to offer chadawa. Simran is holding a tray in hand, which is covere with a red cloth. The pundit blesses them, asks where is your son? Then Sid walks past a praying Mamta, stands near his mom. Mom asks Sid to touch the chadawa before giving it to all. Sid does not realise what she means, later does it. She then forcibly asks him to fold his hands before God, he does so. The pundit blesses him, says to the lady that they will see their bahu very soon and the girl is going to enter Sid's life. As he says this, they show Mamta praying in the background. Sid makes fun of Pundit's hindi word"Sheegr". His mom scolds him. Later he promises to his mom that he will keep his eyes open, will propose to the girl he likes immiediately. They all smile. Mamta in the meantime, finishes praying. The pundit asks her to go and light the diya near the peepal tree. Her desires will be fulfilled by a masiah...

Mamta walks to the place, lights a diya, places it. She prays for her kid, tells God that she needs Krish, God should help her out in getting him. She starts to go. Sid is passing that place, when he sees Mamta lighting the diya, praying and going. He later sees that there is a wind blowing, her diya is actually dancing in the wind. Mamta also fears that her diya will be blown off, so she too turns to see. Both Sid and Mamta are watching the diya from opposite sides. Mamta tries to run to get near the diya which is dancing in the wind. But as there is a huge crowd, she is not able to. Sid notices this too, sees Mamta's sad face. The diya is put off by the wind. But Mamta has not seen it blow off, bcos of the crowd. Sid immediately goes near the diya, lights his lighter, lights the diya and simply walks off. When the crowd has cleared , Mamta sees her diya, the diya is lit up brightly. she is happy. She has seen a person near her diya. so she searches for him, but he is gone. She remembers pundit saying that there will be a masiah who will help you. Mamta is happy and smiles.

11th May 2006

Update by Sree

Mamta is back to her room. Veera asks her for help, but Mamta says she has no mood. She then asks Veera whether she has seen a masiah in her life. Veera laughs, asks who is that? Mamta says that he is a person who helps out from problems. Veera laughs again. Mamta says that the diya i lit was blown off, from nowhere this person came and lit my diya. he brought me back from dark to light.

Simran is making the cake for Sid's party. Her mom is also there. Sid comes. Simran asks him to help her. But Sid says i organise for your party, so now it is your turn. He tries to pull Simran's legs, saying she does not know anything. Their mom say that Simran has been working hard to make cake for the party. Sid says he will not cut the cake, as he has plans to go out. Simran scolds her bro, tells that he cannot go out with his duffer friends today. They both argue. Mom asks thme to keep quiet, then asks Simran, why is she doing all this? Simran says just to make my bro happy. Then she tells Simran that in that case, remember that Sid is only happy if he spends time with his friends. Sid says i did not mean to say that. Simran then tells her bro to go out and enjoy, she will cancel the party. Sid asks them to stop their emotional blackmail. Mom says you wanted only this. sid smiles and says i want to cut the cake. All are happy. Mom says we love you. Sid hugs his sis and mom, says i love you more...

Akshay is seated. He is very upset, not able to get over what happened. His mobile rings continuously, but he does not pick up. Krish comes there, very sweetly gives him his tie. He then walks, brings his car keys and gives it to Akshay. Akshay smiles at krish, asks him whether he wants to go for a car ride. Krish  nods saying no. He then holds Akshay's hands, indicating to him to get up. Akshay then realises what Krish wants to say. He asks him, whether my little kid wants me to go to office? Krish smiles, nods to say yes. Akshay picks him up, asks him whether he wants him to forget everything and be happy. Krish is smiling cutely now. Akshay asks whether he wants his papa to love him more. Krish gives a broader smile. Akshay kisses his kid and hugs him.

Pulwari, Dadi bring Krish to play in the park. Krish is running around, playing with a ball. He looks cute as he plays. He smiles again, is active again. Mamta is hiding and watching her son play. She is getting emotional, seeing her kid. She thinks, he has gone so slim. She starts to go towards Krish, when she sees Dadi there. So she stops herself. Krish is playing. Sid is driving his car, talking to a friend of his over the phone, about the party. He enters into a No Entry zone. Krish's ball goes to the road, so Krish runs behind  it. Mamta notices Krish going to the road. She also sees a car speeding towards Krish. she is worried. She does not know what to do, when  Dis puts a sudden break. Krish still stands there, looking at the car. Pulwari comes running, she picks Krish in her arms and goes. Mamta is relieved. Mamta now barges towards the car, screams at Sid. They both do not realise that they have met, bcos they had not seen each others' face clearly in the temple. Sid comes out of the car. Mamta asks him whether he could not see the No Entry sign. She tells that he is a spoilt rich brat. She does not give any chance for Sid to talk. Sid says that you are getting so angry at me, what if it was your own kid? You would have killed me , i think, he says. Mamta then says he is the kid of somebody, isn't it? You will not understand what a mother's love is. f you have a kid of your own, you will realise. Mamta then goes from there. Sid gives out a sigh, says Angry young woman...

Krish is sitting in the room, he is crying continuously. Akshay is there, he squats to the floor, asks Krish to stop crying. He asks him whether they both will play computer game. Krish cries louder, he is thinking of Mamta. Akshay is upset. He asks Krish, if you cry like this, what will papa do? Papa will never speak to you. Krish cries even louder. Just then, Pulwari comes there, tells Akshay that no kid can be without its mother. Akshay is sad. Pulwari adds on that Krish might be reminded of Mamta. Akshay does not like the mention of mamta, turns towards Pulwari, gives a stare. Pulwari goes. Akshay is upset. He lifts Krish, tries to console him.

Mamta and Veera are in the room. Sid's mom is getting down her car, entering the Hostel. She is talking to Simran over the phone, asking her to talk to Sid about marriage. Mamta is there, she greets the lady. The lady very lovingly asks Mamta how is her first day at work? Mamta says good. The lady is happy. She goes in.

A girl comes to meet Mamta, gives her a file. Mamta reads it, tells her to go to Room no 6 where the matron is there. She will give her a room. The girl nods. She is about to go when she gets a call. The call is from her mom, who soclds her for leaving her husband's place. Mamta is hearing to the conversation. The girl says that she will not go to that house anymore. Dhruv is small but his father can also take up his responsibility. She adamantly says that she will live in this hostel from now on. Mamta then talks to this girl , tells her the value of marriage. Mamta tells that marriage means compromise and adjustements. Only then it is will be successful. She says that it needs lots of commitements, these small fights, make their bond strong. The girl understands, says that she will go back. She hugs Mamta, thanks her and goes.

Sid is sleeping ,when his alarm clock rings. Simran comes there, asks her bro to get up. She tells that she is getting late, so he has to get up. Sid asks her to go, who stopped her. Simran says i want to talk to you, listen to your yes. She then says you need to agree for your marriage. Sid gets up, stands, says that this is too much. He  says that he will not marry now. If he decides to, he will tell them. He says that he can in no way make a commitment for life. He says that he cannot do it.

The matron comes and asks Mamta where is that girl? Mamta says that she had left her little kid behind and come here. So i advised her and sent her. The matron scolds her, saying that they do not have counselling sessions here. Sid's mom is there, listening to the argument. The matron says that they lost money. Mamta says that money can come another day, but once a person loses life, he will not get it back. The matron scolds her, that she is giving her advise on her very first day of work. Sid's mom intervenes, tells the matron that Mamta is right. The matron hesitantly agrees and goes.

Akshay has dressed up Krish. He is telling him that his son looks so handsome. Both father and son are laughing and smiling, as Akshay sees the daaga on Krish's neck. He remembers that it was given by Mamta. He is about to remove it, when Dadi comes there and tells Askhay not to remove it. She tells that it is a mother's love for her kid. No mother will think bad for her own kid. So let it be. Akshay is again lost in Mamta's thoughts. He leaves the daaaga in Krish's neck. Krish is happy, gives a broad smile.

Sid comes to the hostel to pick up his mom. The girls there see a man entering the hostel, they go beserk. A girl goes and reports it to Mamta. Mamta heads a group of girls, they go to kick this person out of the ladies hostel. Sid is walking towards  them. They both see each other. Mamta asks you have come here too. Do you know this is a ladies hostel? You always have a habit of entering a No entry zone, she says. Sid's mom is watching all this. Mamta goes on scolding Sid, asks him to get out of the hostel. Sid is wild now. He screams, this is enough. He says that she does not know to whom she is talking. She does notknow anything. She speaks a lot, without thinking, he says. He tells her that she should now be ready to count her time in this hostel. Mamta is confused. Sid says her countdown to go out begins now, and says 3, 2, 1....

12th May 2006

Update by Sree

Mamta is furious as Sid gives her the final countdown to get out. Sid's mom comes there. She stands in between Mamta and Sid. Sid is now very angry. Vandana orders that you need to go. Sid feels she is ordering Mamta and is happy. But then Vandana tells that Sid should go out, rules is a rule and he should not enter womens hostel. Sid is confused. He tries to tell her that he came here for her, but Vandana asks him to go immediately. Sid looks furious at Mamta and his mom and leaves the place. Vandana then offers to give Mamta a lunch. But Mamta says she has work, they can go someother day.

The matron comes to Vandana and asks her why she insulted her own son for this girl Mamta? Vandana says that rules are rules, what if my son breaks it? The matron again says but he is your son. Vandana firmly says that rules of the hostel matter to her more than her son. The matron is surprised.

All are seated in the table for food. But there is no sign for Akshay. All are waiting for him to come. Akshay is seated in the hall, right in front of the table, working on his laptop. Damayanti asks him to come, Akshay tells them to start, he will have it later. All are upset, want Akshay to start his normal life again. Damayanti then asks Krish to go and call his father. Krish gets dwon from her lap, jogs to the place where Akshay is. All follow him, to see what he does. Krish very sweetly goes and stands before his dad. Akshay does not notice , as he is working. Krish then calls out in a very sweet voice, Papa. Akshay sees his kid. All are very happy to see Krish call Akshay papa. Krish puts his tongue out, in excitement. Then he smiles. The smile on his kid's face brings a smile on Akshay's face too. He lifts his son. All start telling that he is ditto like Akshay. Akshay hugs him, asks him whether he is acting like his papa. He the kisses his son, Krish in turn kisses his dad. A very lovely scene, ehich brings happiness back into Akshay's life. All are happy to see both happy. They call Akshay for food. He agrees, all go and have food.

Sid is very angry , is in his room. He is doing his exercise. He then takes a football, starts to play with it. Vandana is back home. The servant Rajkumari tells her that Sid is very angry, scolded her. Vandana goes into Sid's room. sid is throwing the footbal to the wall, catchign it back , playing. Sid screams at his mom, asks her why did she insult him before girls? Vandana says so you are sad bcos they were girls? Sid says no, she was there. Vandana asks who Mamta? Sid says that girl is really bad, always is hyper. Vandana says that she is a gem of a girl, very nice. Vandana then asks Sid do you know what your papa used to do when he got angry? Sid says he used to hit the ball in the same way to the wall . Vandana asks do you know what i used to do then? Sid says you used to remove the air from the ball. Papa used to get ok when you did that. Vandana asks do you want me to do that to you? Sid gets angry, says i am not papa, i am Sid. Then he sits on the ground, leans his head over his mother's lap. Vandana says that if he does not smile, then she will tell Simran that he used to wet his bed even when he was quite big. Sid laughs and asks her not to blackmail him. Simran comes there. Both mother and son ask Sid to agree for marriage. Sid says no marriage for me, this is final. I cannot think of living my life with only one girl. No way, he says. He goes from there. Simran then asks her mom why is she hurrying to get bro married? Vandana says that he will get responsible once he has a family. Simran asks but will there be a girl who will put upto the tantrums of Bro and make him proper? Vandana says why not, there will be a girl like that...

Tanisha with her mom at her place. Tanisha's mom is eating a juicy watermelon, relishing it, as Tanisa is furious. She vows that she will not accept anger, she will see to it that she makes thousand pieces of the Srivastav family. She then cuts the water melon into many pieces, sees her mom wickedly and goes. Tanisha's mom curses the day when she delivered this girl.

Akshay is in a restaurant. He calls a waiter, orders a Cheese Burger with capsicum and mustard spice over it. He orders tea without milk, with a squeeze of lemon and a pinch of salt in it. The waiter takes the order and leaves.

He goes to the nearby table, where Sid is seated. He takes his  order. Sid orders for Cheese Burger, with capsicum and mustard spice over it. He orders tea without milk, with a squeeze of lemon and a pinch of salt in it.The waiter is confused , as both have literally ordered the same combination and all is same. He tells Sid that there are 2 similar orders at the same time. Sid says Big deal!!! The waiter says even the combination prefered in tea is the same. Sid  says good that there is someone who likes to have tea like him. He then thinks whether that person is Akki... He then turns back to see who is seated there.

Sid takes both the orders, his as well as Akshay's , goes to Akshay's seat, places it. Akshay thanks, thinknig it to be the waiter. He then sees , is surprised to see sid before him. They both hug each other. They both are very happy to see each other. Sid asks Akshay where he was? When they were in college, they were so thick friends that Akshay promised him that thry would do business together. Sid asks him, where were you after leaving college? You did not keep in touch at all. Akshay smiles, tells that he has to go to UK after studies. Then lost touch after coming back. They both are excited to see each other. Sid says let us throw a party. Akshay refuses, says that some other time. Sid says have you changed a lot? Whenever there was a party , you always wanted to dance and drink. what happened to you? Akshay laughs, says that with age, responsibility also gets big. I need to be a good son as well as father to my kid. Sid is surprised that Akshay got married and even has a kid. Sid asks him to come over to his place the next day. Akshay again refuses, says that he is busy. But Sid does not want to hear excuses, says you need to come. Akshay and sid tell that it was so nice to see each other. Sid jokinlgy says that if he does not come home the next day for lunch, he will send the college friend Neha behind him. Akshay says no no, never do that and laughs.

Mamta is in her room, when the matron comes , gives 3-4 books ot Mamta, tells her to give it at Vandana Mam's house. Mamta agrees.

The time is 12.30 in the afternoon, the next day. Mamta is getting ready to go to Vandana's house to deliver the books. Akshay is getting  ready to go to Sid's place. Veera reads Mamta's horoscope prediction for the day, tells her that she will meet her love today, the man who will help her out. Veera then reminsd mamta that he might be her masiah too. Mamta asks her to stop, takes the books and leaves.

Akshay gets ready, is about to go when he hears Krish crying. Dadi is with him. But Krish does not stop crying. Akshay is upset, he tells Dadi that he cannot leave Krish like this and go. DAdi asks him to go and she knows to manage Krish. Akshay refuses, but DAdi tells him that she has managed his father, managed him as a kid, so she can now look after Krish too. He tells Dadi that he is going to meet his college friend, Sid. Dadi recollects Sid as Vandana's son. Akshay smiles and goes.

Sid is sitting in the hall reading a magazine, when Mamta enters. They both are again shocked to see each other. Sid asks her, how dare you come here? Mamta says i am sorry, i think i entered the no entry zone today. I think i came to the wrong address. She starts to go, when Sid starts to taunt her. He tells her that all thieves say only this, when they are caught. Mamta feels humiliated. She asks him whether this is No.6 , Carter Road, he says yes. Mamta then tells that she was asked to come to this address. Sid is confused, when Vandana comes there and tells Sid that she called Mamta here. Sid gets annoyed, gives a sigh and goes from there.... Vandana asks Mamta to sit down, tells her that he is her son. Vandana is talking to Mamta, when she gets a call, so goes in. Mamta is sitting there, tries to take some books to read, then walks up and down the room.

Akshay comes toSid's place, parks the car. He then enters the house, rings the bell. Mamta hears the doorbell ring. She looks at the door. Somebody opens the door for Akshay. Akshay's eyes grow big as he sees someone there.

15th May 2006

Update by Sree

Akshay rings the bell and stands there before the door. Sombody opens the door. It is sid. Sid wishes Akshay. They both shake hands. Sid is happy that Akshay has come. Mamta is still inside the house, in the hall. Mamta can see Sid but she cannot see the other person who has just come. By then, Rajkumari , the servant comes and tells mamta that madam is calling her in. At that moment, Akshay asks sid to call him in. Sid asks him to come in. As Akshay coes in, Mamta goes to the other room.

Akshay and Sid sit. Akshay says this is a good house. Sid says ya, but the only drawback with this house is it does not have a good balcony from where he can see babes. Akshay laughs. Akshay tells Sid to get married. Sid asks him not to open this topic before his mom.

In the room, Vandana and Mamta are talking. Vandana shows a plan she is working on, tells Mamta that she wants to build anotner hostel, 4 times big as the present one. Vandana says i love helping people. Mamta thinks, i am not able to help myself here. What a life i have!!! Just then, Sid calls his mom. Vandana tells  Mamta that she will be back, says you too come along, as Akshay has come. Mamta gets tensed on hearing the name. She is confused.

Vandana goes to the hall. Akshay comes and seeks her blessings. They talk casually, Vandana says you forgot me. Akshay says i can never forget you aunty. As Akshay and Vandana are about to sit, Akshay receives a call. It is from Damayanti. Akshay can hear the cry of Krish in the background. He gets tensed. He asks her what is wrong. Damayanti says that Krish has very high fever. Akshay panics, tells her that he is coming home immediately. He then tells Sid and his mom that his kid has fever, so he needs to rush. Akshay goes out of the house. After he goes out, Mamta comes there, she is looking at her dupatta as she comes in the hall. Vandana asks where was she? Mamta says as i was coming, my dupatta got caught in the door, it tore. Sid says that is is bound to happen. Both Mamta and Sid look at each other. Sid tells that he has met her twice and he knows her attitude. Vandana is surprised. Mamta says that we both met in the park, when he was about to kill a kid. Sid asks her to stop her talk, says that she need not make a big issue of it, it was just an accident which was averted. They both keep taunting each other. Vandana says that she will be coming here daily now. She is my PA. Sid is shocked. Mamta is happy. Vandana tells her that she needs a good and sensible girl to help her, so she will have Mamta as her PA. Sid then tells Mamta that she is his mom's PA, not his. Mamta then asks Sid casually, who was it that came just now? Sid tells her that he has just told her not to interfere in his things, so he asks her to stay away. He goes from there....

Akshay comes running to his room. Anand and Damayanti are putting cold pack on Krish's forehead. Krish is asleep, but burning with fever. Akshay comes there, sits near Krish. He looks very tensed. He asks what happened? Damayanti says that soon after he left, Krish started crying, then developed fever. Akshay feels sorry bcos he went when his kid needed him. He tells that Krish was crying even when he left, but Dadi asks him to go, so he went. He tells himself that he should not have gone. Damayanti asks him to relax, says that even if he was here, Krish would have developed fever. Akshay keeps looking at the kid. He says i am feelnig so helpless. He is devastated. DAmayanti tries to change his mood, asks about sid. Akshay tells that his mind is not working at the moment, so will talk about that later. Both Anand and Damayanti look at the helpless face of Akshay, as Akshay keeps seeing his kid Krish.

Sid is talking to someone over the phone. Simran comes from college. She sees Mamta there. She understands that this is the hostel girl, they both get introduced to each other. As they are talking, Vandan comes. She says i had to send so many mails. Mamta says i would have done it. Vandana says you join the work as my PA from tomorrow. Simran is surprised to know that Mamta is her mom's PA. Sid says that PA is Permanant Ache. Vandana says no, PA means Person Adorable.

Akshay is with Krish, checking his temperature. He is very sad and depressed as the fever is not coming down. Damayanti and Anand are there with him. Akshay is worried. He then says, Mamta please give me those medicines. Then he realises what he said. Damayanti and Anand are also shocked. Damayanti asks Akshay are you ok? Akshay says i am ok, but i want Krish to be ok too. I cannot see him like this.

Morning. Vandana is searching for Sid and Simran , in the entire house, she wants the car keys which is not there in the right place. Just then, Sid calls. Vandana asks him about the keys. He tells that it is in his cupboard. Vandana scolds him for keeping the key in the cupboard, she comes to his room, opens the cupboard, gives out a cry, as she sees Sid and Simran sitting inside the cupboard with a bouquet in hand. Hearing her scream, Mamta comes there. Sid and Simran come out, wish their mom a Happy Mother's day, give the bouquet. Sid says that he might not be a good son, but she is the most wonderful mother. Vandana tells them that she loves them both. The 3 of them hug each other. Mamta is touched on seeing this. She goes out.

Mamta thinks about her own kid Krish. She tells that even on this day, i cannot see him and be with him.

Krish is there with DAdi. He looks ok now. DAmayanti is standing when Akshay comes from behind, closes her eyes, then gives her a bouquet, wishes Happy Mother's day. Damayanti blesses him, tells that though she does not believe this english custom, she will use this opportunity to bless Akshay. She has tears in her eyes, as she tells Akshay that his life shouldf be devoid of sorrow, problems and worries. Akshay is happy. Anand comes there. He also gives a same kind of bouquet to Dadi, wishes Happy Mother's day. Anand seeks blessings from his mom. Krish keeps looking at all this. As all are there, Krish moves, takes the bouquet which Damayanti has placed in the sofa. He holds it in his hand and stands before Akshay. Akshay notices this. He then sits near Krish, asks him, who are you going to give it to? Damayanti asks are you going to give it to bade dadi? Krish nods saying no. Akshay asks are you giving it to dadaji? Krish again says no. Damayanti asks is it for me? Krish says no. Akshay then says ok, i know you are going to give it to papa. Krish says no again. Akshay then asks , then who are you going to give? Krish then with a smile in his face, says Mama, Mama... All are shocked. Akshay has tears in his eyes. Damyanti starts to cry too. Akshay tells his parents that he gets weak when he sees this. He telsl that he can give all the happiness to his son. But where will he get a mother from? He is in tears. He tells that when Krish grows up and asks where his mom  is, what wil i tell him? Akshay then hugs Krish and cries. All are upset.

Mamta is standing in one corner, praying that she gets Krish soon. Sid comes and asks her where is she lost again? Sid, Vandana and Simran are there. Sid then asks his mom, what gift does she want? Vandana says that she wants him to cook food for her. Sid is shocked. He asks roti, sabji, chaval, no way. Vandana says i will make it simpler for you. You make Pasta. Sid agrees. Vandana and Simran smiles and go away. Sid is confused, says to himself, i do not know to prepare tea, what pasta will i make? Mamta offers to help, but Sid refuses.

Sid then goes to the kitchen ,in the cooks attire. Rajkumari laughs. He thne orders her to keep all the things needed for Pasta on the table. He is blinking. Mamta is there near him. Vandana and Simran are sitting in the table nearby, watching Sid. They are laughing. Sid asks the servant whether she makes Pasta in her village? The servant says no. Sid is angry. Mamta says pasta is made in her village. Sid then asks Mamta, i am curious to know how you make pasta in your village? Actually he does not know how to make it, so asks this. Mamta remembers the pasta made by Askhay. She then tells Sid to chop the vegetables, boil pasta in water and tells everything. Sid does everything on his own. Finally the pasta is ready. Sid serves it to his mo and sister, saying that this is from Sid' Cookie Kitchen. He then says that the dredit goes to him, as he made his own recipe. Mamta gives a smile. Vandana tastes it, says it is made well. Sid is happy. Mamta again remembers the candle light dinner she had with Akshay after he made the pasta. She is sad. Sid again bullies her and goes.

Tanisha gets a call. She is screaming , telling the person that she has given all the money . What does the person want now? She then agrees to meet in the same mandir where they had met previously. Tanisha is angry, says what will i do with this unwanted problem?

Mamta comes to Sid to get some papers signed. But Sid asks her to get it signed later. Mamta says it is very urgent. Sid scolds her, etlls her not to interfere in his life. Mamta says that she is just doing the job she was given. Sid comes to the hall screaming for his mom. Vandana comes. He tells his mom that she needs to keep this PA of hers away from him. Vandana asks Mamta to go  in for a moment. Vandana asks Sid what is your problem now? Sid screams, says that you insuleted me before her. Now you have brought her insied the house just to humiliate me. Do you need a PA for all the 24 hours, he asks his mom? Vandana says that if you were responsible enough, she would not have needed help. Sid argues, says that she is calling him irresponsible just to please that girl. Vandana then says that she has plans to make her the bahu of this house. Sid is shocked. Sid asks What!!! Vandana then says that you wil marry only Mamta and this is my decision. Sid looks stunned.

16th May 2006

Update by Sree

Sid is shocked to hear what his mom said. He screams, are you joking mom? Vandana says i am not joking in a firm voice. Sid is shocked. Vandana says that Mamta is a sensible and good girl, what is wrong in you marrying her? Sid screams at the top of his voice thast he is not interested in getting married. He says that she needs to keep Mamta away from him. He also says that Mamta should not stand before him from now on. He wants her out of the house forever. Vandana says that he cannot talk like this to his mom. She is adamant, says that she has decided that Sid will marry only Mamta. Sid screams, says this is my life, who gave you the right to interfere? Vandana is sad, she tells him with tears in her eyes that she is his mom, so she has every right to decide what is good for him. Sid asks her not to emotionally blackmail him. He again says that he will not allow anyone's interference in his life. He says that he does not believe in marraige. Vandana says that if you do not want to get married, then what will you do for the rest of your life, be the same vagabond kind of person? Sid says i enjoy my life, is this a sin? Vandana says that you need to take up your responsibilities too. You are suchy an irresponsible son. Sid is upset that his mom said like that. He again tells her that she cannot decide things for him. He screams at his mom that this is my life, understand that!!! Sid goes in. Vandana is very upset and is crying.

Sid in his room, talks to himself. He says that mom cannot do this to me. I cannot marry that Mamta, she looks more like a teacher than a wife. I hate her, he says.

In the hall, Vandana keeps remembering the words Sid used for her. She is very upset and is crying.

Sid then thinks he should not have spoken like that to his mom. He thinks, whats wrong if mom made a decision? He could have told her in a better manner, what did he get by screaming and talking like that? He then decides to say sorry to her, he feels his mom will bevery hurt with whatever he said. He is upset and goes to the hall.

In the hall, Vandana develops chest pain, as she is sitting and crying. She is perspiring. Sid comes there, tells his mom that he is sorry. Vandana turns towards him, holding her chest. Sid is shocked. Vandana is perspiring, her face is pale. Sid is stunned. He touches his mom, asks her what is wrong? Vandana keeps telling, Sid Sid. Sid calls Simran , asks her to come out. Simran also comes. Mamta also comes. Mamta sees Vandana, she realises that she has got a heart attack. She tries to give her some support. Sid asks her not to touch his mom. Mamta tells him that his mom has had an attack, so he needs to call the doctor. Sid cries, he calls for the ambulance.

Next scene, Vandana is being taken in a stretcher, to the ICU. Sid, Simran are there with her. Mamta is also there. Sid is crying loud. He leans against the wall and cries. Mamta is upset seeing him like that. Mamta asks Simran to go and console her brother. She says that he seems to be going thro a tough time. Simran is also upset. Sid keeps lamenting that everything happened bcos of me. He is crying. Sid then comes and screams at Mamta that everything that happened is bcos of her. He tells her that if anything happens to his mom, then he does not know what he will do to her. He says he means it. Mamta is shocked. The doc comes out. They enquire about Vandana. The doc says that she is fine. The doc then tells that the person who gave first aid for her, kept her alive. He asks who did it? Simran says it was Mamta. The doc appreciates Mamta's work and leaves. Simran at once goes and thanks Mamta. But Sid does not react, goes from there...

Vandana wants to meet Simran and Mamta but not Sid. This makes Sid more upset. Mamta and Simran go to thee Vandana. Vandana looks to be alirght, though she is in bed. Mamta cries, tells that all happened bcos of her. Vandana asks Mamta not to feel guilty for anything. She asks Mamta whether Sid told her anything. Simran asks her mom, what actually happened, will you tell me? Mamta tells Simran that we can talk that later, let her have rest. She takes Simran out. As they leave, Vandana tells Mamta that her son looks to be tough and adamant, but his heart is very soft, Mamta nods her head, in acknowledgement. Vandana is happy.

Damayanti, Krish and Akshay have come to the temple. Damayanti had prayed for Krish's good health, so she has come to offer prayers. Akshay asks Damayanti whether she will be able to carry Krish up the steps to the temple. Damayanti asks why, are you not coming? Akshay says that he will not step into a temple again. Damayanti is sad. Akshay says that he has now lost belief in everything, lost trust in everyone. So he has lost his belief in God too. He asks her to go , while he will take care of Krish. Damayanti gives Krish to Akshay and goes.

Tanisha is waiting for the person who called her. She is very restless. She is in the same temple, where Damayanti comes.

Damayanti offers her prayers, gives money to the pundit, tells that she had told herself that she will give so much of money to the poor if her kid gets well. The pundit takes themoney and blesses her. He tells that nobody will go out of this temple with empty hands. Damayanti gets down the steps, is putting her slippers, when she sees Tanisha there. She is shocked. She silently goes near her, hides and keeps watching her. DAmayanti thinks, what is this evil woman doing in the temple? As she is seeing, Mamta's mami comes there. DAmayanti is shocked to see her. Mami asks Tanisha for money. Tanisha asks what money? Mami tells you had everything done by me, now you need to give me money. Tanisha says that whatever you did, you have got money.  Mami says that was only a half of it. Mami says that it will not take time for her to tell all that whatever she told about Mamta was lie. Infact, it was Tanisha who asked her to cook up stories. DAmayanit is shocked to hear this. She wonders what was lies ? Tanisha says that she is now out of the house, she has lost everything in the bargain. So she cannot pay her. Mami says that she wants money, by hook or crook. She says that she will go and tell Akshay and his family that Mamta was really in need of money for her father, so agreed for being a surrogate. She was not a cahracterless woman, she gave her owmb only bcos she was helpless. In this way, she gave birth to Krish. Damayanti is stunned. Mami tells that she will also tell that Mamta was never after men and their money. She had never seen a man eye to eye in her life. Actually the couple and the kid who came there, were also a setup by Tanisha. Mami says that she will tell them that the couple were not atl all married, the kid was not theirs. It was just a drama played to kick Mamta out of the house. Damyanti hears all this and looks dazlled. She ahs tears running down her cheeks. She tells herself that this was a big evil plan played by Tanisha to kick Mamta out of the house, we never realised it. We humiliated Mamta so much.... She is shocked.

17th May 2006

Update by Sree

DAmayanti is stunned when she learns that everything was the master plan of Tanisha to send Mamta out of Akshay's life. Damayanti cries, she tells herself that they did not realise what a big mistake they were doing, they insulted Mamta so much. she cries. Mami there is threatening Tanisha that she will tell Akshay everything if she does not get money. Tanisha asks her to go, she promises that she will give her money soon. Mami leaves. Tanisha is worried, thinking when Damayanti goes there, stands before her.

Tanisha is shocked to see Damayanti. Damayanti gives her one big slap. Tanisha asks what happened mummyji? Damayanti says that i cannot imagine you could be so evil. Tanisha says it is lies. Damayanti tells that she heard everything that was talked here between her and Mami. Tanisha is shocked. DAmayanti tells that she will go and tell the whole family about it. Tanisha says you cannot do that to me... DAmayanti says why not? I will see to it that you are punsihed now. I will not leave you. Akshay is just there , down, i will go and tell him the truth. Tanisha is shocked. Damayanti vows that she will tell all and teach her a nice lesson. Tanisha then holds Damayanti' wrist tightly. She says i will see how you go from here. Damayanti says i will, wait and watch. Both have a tussle, where Damayanti is trying to take out her hand from Tanisha's clutches. Finally Damayanti pushes Tanisha to the ground, runs from there. Damayanti sees the idol of God, goes into the temple again to pray. Before God, she sheds tears, tells God that a big crime has been committed by her and her family. She has seperated Akshay and Mamta and she will now see to it that Mamta is back where she belongs to. She vows before God that she will unite Akshay and Mamta, come what may!!! She says that Krish should get the love of both papa and mama. She thanks God, runs from there. There are 2 sets of stairs there. She gets down the first set, she is very frightened, keeps looking here and there for Tanisha. As she gets down the first set, she can see Akshay and Krish there on the road. Akshay has made Krish to sit over the car, he is playing with his kid. Damayanti keeps screaming for Akshay, but he cannot hear. DAmayanti now is gettign down the second set of stairs. She scerams for him, still he cannot hear. Krish then wants baloon. so Akshay takes him to the baloon fellow, to buy baloons for him. At this time, dAmayanti comes to the road, is about to cross when a car comes from nowhere and hits her. Damayanti dashes against the car, goes up in the air and then falls to the ground with a big thump. She is bleeding. Crowd comes there. Akshay sees that someone is injured, he too goes to check out, is shocked to see DAmayanti. She is hit very badly on her head, she is bleeding. Akshay screams out, Maaaaaaaa.....

The car that hit Damayanti stops. The driver there is Tanisha. She gives a big wicked smile and is happy.

Simran thanks Mamta profusely for helping her mom. She is crying. Mamta tells her to thank God ,as he looked after her mom. Simran says that she is now worried about bro and mom. She cannot see them like this, worried. Mamta smiles, tells that she will try to talk to Madam about Sid and see how she reacts. Simran is happy, she hugs Mamta, tells her that she now believes why her Mother trusted Mamta so much. Simran hugs Mamta.

Mamta in Vandana's room. Mamta is sitting near her, praying. Sid opens the door a bit, sees his mom. He also sees Mamta sitting  there, praying for his mom. Vandana then tells Mamta that you are really very good. Mamta smiles, says you are good madam. She then tells that good people never show their anger for a long time. They always forgive others, bcos they have a big heart. Vandana is sad. Sid is watching. Vandana says i know you are wanting that i forgive Sid. Mamta says that i know something has happened between you and him. I dont know what was the reason was, but i only know that Sid is now repenting for whatever he told you. Vandana asks, how do you know that? Do you understand him so well? Mamta says that it does not take long for her to judge a person, she needed only 1 day. Mamta then adds that it was Vandana who said that Sid is afterall a very nice boy. So she asks Vandana to forgive Sid. She tells her to forgive him once, then she can see for herself a changed and more responsible Sid. She asks Vandana to consider this and walks from there. Sid is in tears, he smiles as Mamta says all this. He stands near the room as Mamta comes out. Mamta sees him.

Mamta stops to talk to Sid. Sid is in tears. Mamta goes near him, tells him that she knows she has no right to tell all this. But she will try to tell. She says that we some times do certain mistakes that cannot be forgiven at all. But i would like to tell you one thing, that from now on, whatever happens, you should not hurt your mother. As regards the situation now, give her some time, she will be alright. All will be ok. Mamta starts to go, when Sid calls her. He then profusely thanks her and says sorry Mamta. Mamta is taken aback. Sid says that i have hurt my mother and also you. I am sorry for whatever i did and said to you. Mamta smiles. She goes from there. Sid keeps seeing Mamta and his eyes never move away from seeing Mamta. Mamta goes to buy medicines for Vandana.

Akshay with Krish are in the same hospital. Akshay is perspiring, very tensed as he talks to the receptionist about the accident. He tells the lady there to call the doctor as it is emergency. Damayanti is being taken in , she is on a stretcher. The lady tells the ward boys to wheel the patient into the OT. She asks Akshay to wait in the doctor's cabin.

Now Mamta is coming towards where Akshay is standing from the other side. Akshay is walking towards Mamta. In between them, the ward boys are taking Damyanti in the stretcher. Akshay is worried, he is walking fast. Mamta is sad, she is bending her head down and walking. They show the 3 clips together, where Mamta is walking, Akshay is walking and Damayanti is taken . Akshay then sees the doctor's cabin, goes in, before Mamta could walk to the place where he is. So Akshay misses Mamta , so does she. Mamta is now walking, Damayanti's stretcher is wheeled pretty close to her. Damayanti's hand is protruding out as the stretcher is taken. When Mamta passes near the stretcher, Mamta's hand brushes past Damayanti's protruding hand. Damayanti then immediately holds Mamta's hand. Mamta is walking past her, but stops , as someone has held her hand.

18th May 2006

Update by Sree

Mamta stops as someone has held her hand. she turns to see, but the nurse and the word boy are completely blocking the face of Damayanti, so Mamta cannot see her face. She can just see the some lady lying in the stretcher has held her hand with her outstretched hand. The stretcher is moved, so the hand drops out of Mamta's hand. Damayanti then tries to hold on to the dupatta of Mamta, which also moves out of her hand as the stretcher moves. But Mamta feels that something is not wrong, she suddenly looks worried.

Tanisha with her mom. She laughs like a mad woman, says that sasuma knew everything about my plan. So i killed her. She laughs like mad. Tanisha's mom says you will kill me one day with your evil activities. what was the reason to kill her, what if something had happened to you? Tanisha is happy that Damayanti is out of the way. Tanisha's mom then raises a doubt whether Damayanti will die as a result of this or can she survive? Tanisha says she has had such a big accident that it is not possible for her to survive. But Tanisha's mom says that it is not impossible, right? Tanisha now gets worried. Tanisha's mom says what if, she regains consciousness for few minutes, tells the whole truth to somebody else? Tanisha is stunned. Her mom asks her to go and search the hospitals and get to know where she is admitted.

Damyanti in OT, the doctors are attending to her wounds. Akshay is outside worried and depressed. He remembers the happy moment he shared with his mom on Mother's Day when he gave her the bouquet. His eye fill up with tears. The inspector comes there and asks him where he was when this happened? Akshay tells that he was getting baloons for his little son. The police asks whether he saw the number of the car that hit her. Akshay says by the time i went there, the car was gone. The police asks whether he enquired the people present there about the number. Akshay says i was so tensed on seeing my mom like that, i was just thinking of bringing her to the hospital, those things did not strike me then. The police yells at Akshay, tells that they want them to catch the culprit, but they do not put any efforts to help the police. Akshay is pissed off. By then, Anand comes there, takes the police away.

Damayanti in ICU. Shaina is with her, she is crying seeing her MIL. Akshay is very sad, he cries, tells that though he was there when this happened, he could not do anything to save his mother. He is not able to do anything now also. He is in tears. The doc comes. He says that we are trying our level best. Anand also comes there to talk to the doc. The doc then asks them whether ther was some kind of a shock that affected Damayanti before the accident. Akshay and Anand say no, there was nothing like that. The doc says that her medical report says only that. Both are stunned. The doc says that her brain cells are very badly affected bcos of a shock she has got. Her physical injuries can be taken care of, but this effect of shock will delay the recovery time. The doc says that we need to pray to God for good results. Akshay and Anand are sad.

anand says everything was ok, then why was DAmayanti shocked? Akshay also tells that she was alright till we went to the temple. Akshay asks himself, what might have happened in the temple that affected mom so badly?

Mamta is feeding Vandana, who appears to be better now. Vandana says that your mother must have been pretty in face as well as mind just like you. Mamta smiles, says i have never seen my mother. Vandana then enquires about her father. Mamta says that he is no more, i lost him few years back. I have learnt everything from him, i live my life according to his principles, he was a teacher, Mamta says. She has tears in her eyes. Vandana says you are not alone, we are there with you from now on. She consoles Mamta.

Mamta goes to the reception to sign some bills of Vandana. aT that time, the receptionist gives a file to a nurse, telling the name of Damayanti Srivastav. Mamta hears this, is shocked. She signs the papers she has to, then asks the lady there, about the patient she just mentioned. The lady tells that she is in the ICU, is pretty critical. Mamta is stunned, she does not know what to do now.

Anand and Akshay cannot believe that this is happening with them. Anand bursts into tears, starts asking, why this happens to us always? Akshay tries to console his father, asks him to be bold. Akshay tells his dad that he used to tell that everything in life cannot go well always. These are testing times we are facing and we can overcome it. Anand cries lots, says he cannot see his wife in such a state. Akshay is very sad, he hugs his dad and lends him his shoulder to cry on.

Mamta is thinking, she wants to get to know what is really wrong with Damayanti. But she cannot think of a way to do it. She thinks, if i go there, nobody will allow me to meet her. What do i do now? She then spots the nurse who took the file from the reception. she asks where is the file of Damayanti ? The nurse says that she has given it. She asks Mamta whether she is her relative. Mamta just nods her head, asks her, what do the reports say? Is there anything to worry about? The nurse says that she is very critical after such a big accident. Mamta is shocked. The nurse tells her that the doctors are trying their best to keep her alive. The nurse goes. Mamta is shocked.

Mamta goes and prays near the idol there in the hospital for Damayanti's speedy recovery.

Tanisha comes to the hospital. She sees Akshay in the reception, so understands that sasuma is in this hospital. She goes in. Akshay walks from the reception towards another direction, when Mamta comes to the reception. She enquires about Damayanti. Akshay is walking. There is a huge crowd in the hospital. Mamta is walking behind Akshay, but they do not see each other. Akshay walks , sees Sid standing in one corner. He goes enar him, asks him what are you doing here?Sid tells Akshay that his mom suffered an attack. He tells she is stable now. He asks Akshay, what are you doing here? Akshay says, my mom is also here. He tells that she met with an accident, she is still critical, doctors are donig thier best. He tells that he is sure that his mom will be alright. Akshay then asks Sid, how did this happen? sid says all happened bcos of me. He then thinks of the argument that took place between him and his mom. He says mom wanted me to get married, i was against it. Akshay asks who is the girl? Just then, Mamta is walking towards them. She is quite close to where these two are standing,but she is lost in her own thoughts, she does not see both Sid and Akshay. Sid says what will you do with the name of the girl, when i am not for marrying her? Leave it, Sid says. Akshay then tells Sid that he should not get angry on his mom and wishes him luck. A nurse comes and tells Akshay that the doc wants to meet him. So akshay leaves. Mamta now comes and sits in the chair. She is lost, she is thinking of Damayanti. Sid sees her, comes and sits near her. He puts his hand over her knee, tells her that God is there, she need not worry. Mamta is thinking.

Tanisha asks the receptionist how is Damayanti ? The lady says she is in the ICu, still critical. Nobody can meet her though. The lady says that her lreatives are waiting outside the ICU, so she can go and meet them , but not the patient. Tanisha thinks, you do not know how important it is for me to meet the patient????

Damayanti's room. Someobdy opens the door. The person walks in. The person is Mamta. She sees Damayanti. Damayanti has oxygen mask over her face, she is unconscious. Mamta cries, goes and touches her feet and takes blessings. When she touches her feet, DAmayanti wakes up. Mamta sees her. She is tensed, starts to go. She goes near the door. Damayanti keeps seeing Mamta. Mamta turns back, to see Damanyanti once. Damayanti cannot speak, as she has the mask. She calls mamta by hitting her eyelids. Mamta comes near. She sits near her, tells her that she did not betray them. Mamta cries as she says this. Mamta tells that she never did anything wrong to them. Damayanti thinks, i know you are not to be blamed. I also know that we did a big mistake by sending you out. But she is not able to tell it to Mamta. She has tears running down her cheeks. Mamta tells her, not to cry. She tells her that she will be ok. She should not cry. Mamta gets up, puts both her hands, on her two eyes, wipes her tears. As she is doing this, Akshay comes and opens the door. He is shocked to see Mamta near his mom. He screams out loud, MAMTA!!! Mamta is scared, as she hears the scream suddenly. She turns back, to see who it is. At this moment, Mamta's one hand which was wiping Damayanti's tears, is now over her oxygen mask. Akshay comes near, sees that. He assumes that Mamta was trying to remove the mask from her face. He takes her hand off his mom, looks at her staringly.

Edited by sree - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
19th May 2006

Update By Sree

Akshay comes there, screams at Mamta, what are you doing now,how did you enter the room? He then asks Mamta to get out. He asks her was she trying to do somethingelse now? Mamta tells Akshay that you cannot talk to me like this, you are blaming me. Akshay says enough is enough, he then drags Mamta out of the room. DAmayanti is in tears, she is not able to talk, but just cries as she witnesses the scene. Akshay throws Mamta out of the room and asks her not to step into their lives again. He says that he does not know what he will do if he sees her the next time. Anand and Shaina are also wild on seeing Mamta. Anand asks Mamta to get out from there... Mamta goes from there, she is in tears...Tanisha sees all this. She is happy that Mamta is beling blamed for everything.

Akshay then comes into the room, sees Damayanti.Damayanti is now panting for breath, she is not looking good. Akshay screams for the doctors, Anand and Shaina come running. The docs come, they ask them to wait out. Akshay and other are very worried for Damayanti.

Simran is in with Vandana. She asks Vandana to meet Sid. Vandana says that she will not meet him. Then Simran calls the name of Sid, looking at the door. Vandana is desperate to get a glimpse of her son. Simran smiles, tells her mother to forgive Sid for whatever he did.

Mamta is upset. Sid comes to her, asks her whether anyone told her anything? He asks her, what is wrong with her? Mamta tries to be ok, tells that she is going to meet Madam. She asks whether he is coming? Sid asks , how can i come, very innocently? Mamta realises that Vandana still does not want to meet him. She goes in.

The doctors come and tell Akshay and others that Damayanti is out of danger now. All are happy. Tanisha hears this, is shocked. The doc then tells that due to the damage in brain cells, she is paralysed and will possibly not be able to speak. All are upset.

Tanisha goes into DAmyanti's room. Damyanti is awake. She fears, seeing Tanisha. Damayanti lies helpless, Tanisha removes the oxygen mask from Damayanti's face. She is panting for breath. (Here again, my cable got cut).

Krish comes to the hospital with Pulwari. Mamta sees him. Krish comes running towards her, she goes towards Krish. But Pulwari comes and takes Krish in her arms and goes. Mamta is sad.

Mamta is walking when she see Tanisha. Tanisha taunts her again, says she is being blamed for everything and she is now out of Akshay's life. (Again, my cable got cut here).

(I dont know how Damayanti got saved.) She looks to be ok, with the oxygem mask over her face. The whole family is near her. Krish is sitting next to her. He is touching her face, wiping her tears, kissing her on her forehead. Damayanti keeps seeing Krish and gives a smile. Akshay and others see this and are sad. Mamta sees Krish near Damayanti and feels happy.

Mamta then is waiting outside Damayanti's room when Pulwari comes there with Krish. Mamta runs to Krish, takes him in his arms. She hugs him, kisses him, she is very happy to see Krish. Krish is also excited. Akshay comes there, sees Mamta with Krish. Pulwari sees Akshay coming, she gets tensed, so snatches Krish from Mamta's hands , goes. Akshay gives a stare as Pulwari goes with Krish. Krish sees Mamta as Pulwari holds him,he keeps calling Mama Mama. He then waves her a good bye too. Mamta is in tears.

Mamta is talking to Vandana. Again, she asks her to forgive Sid and talk to him. She tells Vandana that a mother feels so lonely without her kid. It should not happen that Sid goes very far away from her and she keeps lamenting about her mistake. Mamta then tells Vandana to talk to Sid. Mamta gets up to go, when Vandana asks Mamta to call Sid in. Mamta is very happy.

Mamta goes out of the room, Sid is there, he has probably heard everything. He has tears in his eyes. Mamta asks him to go in. He gives a smile and goes in. Vandana in lost in thoughts, as sid enters. He holds her, then falls to her feet, puts his head over her feet and sobs. Vandana is also moved. Sid tells his mom that he is extremely sorry for what he did. Vandana nods, says she has to be sorry for what she did. She always thought her kid is still small. She now has to realise that Sid has grown big. Sid says that i always want to be your little kid, holding you finger. I never want to leave your finger. Vandana smiles, says that she will not allow Sid to leave her finger so soon. Both mother and son have a emotional moment together. Vandana then tells Sid that she wants him to marry, thats it. If he does not like Mamta, wants to marry another girl, she will be very pleased to get him married. She tells Sid that he has the liberty to marry anyone, but he should show her , her bahu once before marriage. Sid smiles. He says that he is in love with a girl. Vandana is surprised. She tells him, if you had told me earlier that you are in love, i would have never rejected. She asks him, who is the girl? Sid smiles, says she is the 2nd most beautiful woman in the world. Vandana asks, why not 1st? Sid says that is you. Vandana blushes. She wants to know the girl's name. Sid asks her, holding her hand, whether she will get him married to her? He is smiling as he asks this. Sid then says that the girl's name is Mamta. Vandana is very happy. She is excited. sid says mama i want to marry Mamta. Vandana is very happy.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
22nd May 2006

Update by Sree

Vandana is extremely happy that Sid has agreed to marry Mamta. Simran comes in then. Vandana shares this good news to Simran. Simran is pleasantly surprised hearing this. Vandana asks Sid whether he is really going in for marriage on his own and not due to the pressure she is putting on him. Sid says i want to marry. Simran tells her mom that she will talk to Mamta. But Vandana says that we should not give out her opinion first to Mamta. Mamta should feel comfortable in this relationship. So Sid first needs to win over her heart. Vandana tells Sid to win her heart,then express that he wants to marry her. Till then, he has to wait. Sid agrees. Simran and Sid go out.

Mamta is standing out, she is telling herself that she cannot be calm now, she has to act. Otherwise, she will lose her Krish forever. She is thinking all this. Sid and Simran come out of the room. Sid wants to go to Mamta and talk, but he hesitates. He tells himself that he has proposed to so many girls, why not now? He asks himself to move on. Simran also asks him to go forward and talk. Sid goes near Mamta, Mamta is turning her back to Sid, standing and is thinking about Krish. When Sid comes near Mamta, stands, Mamta does not realise this, she walks off unknownigly. Sid is upset. Simran is also upset.

Damayanti's room.Karan ahs come. Akshay is there with Shaina. Karan is in tears, as nobody informed him about this accident. Akshay tells his brother that he did not want him to be upset over this when he drove back to the city. Karan cries, asks his brother whether mom will get alright. Akshay like a big brother, assures Karan that all will go on well. Damayanti just cannot stop her tears.

Vandana is very excited over the possibility of Sid's marriage. She tells herself that she needs to get up now, be more fit. She gets up, tries to walk, when Mamta comes in. She sees Vandana walking, puts her back to bed. Mamta tells Vandana that she should not walk till the doc asks her to do so. Vandana then tells Mamta that she will keep all happy in the family she is wedded to. Mamta is sad. Vandana asks Mamta, have you also made up your mind not to marry like Sid? Vandana tells Mamta that she wants to know more about Mamta. But Mamta hesitates, tells that she will tell her sometime later and gets up.

Sid enquires about Damayanti in the reception and goes to see her in her room. In the room, Akshay and Karan are there at the bedside of Damayanti. Sid comes there. Damayanti has tears seeing Sid. Sid holds Damayanti's hand, tells Akshay that he still remembers the college days, when they used to come home late in the night. Akshay's mom would scold them for being late. Akshay and Sid used to start the drama that they have to sleep after getting such a scolding from her. This would make Damayanti emotional, she would forgive them for being late. He then holds Damayanti's hand, tells that she needs toget well soon, so that she scolds her sons more... He gives a smile. Akshay then goes out with him.

Akshay and Sid talk. Sid tells Akshay that he has decided to marry the girl his mom chose for him. Akshay is happy. Akshay asks the name of the girl. Sid says, i will show her to you, she is in Mom's room now. Akshay and Sid go towards Vandana's room.

Here, Mamta is still in Vandana's room. She sees that her medicines are over, so she tells Vandana that she will get it. Mamta goes outside. As soon as she goes, Sid and Akshay enter the room. Akshay seeks Vandana's blessings. He enquires about her health. Vandana enquires about Damayanti's health. Akshay tells that he is sure that his mom will get ok. Vandana then tells that his friend is hit with a big disease. Akshay is surprised. Vandana says that he is in love. Akshay smiles, so does Sid. Akshay tells Vandana that he will now be more responsible after marriage. Vandana says, what if his disease increases after marriage and he forgets his mom? All the 3 laugh.

Tanisha is walking near Damayanti's room. Mamta is shocked to see Tanisha there. She follows Tanisha. Tanisha walks into DAmayanti's room. She goes in. Damayanti gets afraid seeing her. Tanisha tells her that she very well knows that she is now invalid, cannot move and cannot talk. She has no fear that she will tell all about her truth. But she does believes in miracles, what if, Damayanti gets ok? So she cannot take that risk. Saying this, she tells her sasuma that needs to die. She then removes the oxygen mask from her face. Damayanti is gasping for breath. At this moment, Mamta enters. She yells at Tanisha, puts the oxygen mask in its place. Mamta tells Tanisha that she should be ashamed of doing all this to her own sasuma. After all, she is the bahu of the family. Tanisha asks her to mind her own business, asks her to go. Mamta says that she will not go, till see sees that Damayanti is safe. Damayanti feels sad, that they mistook mamta when their own Bahu Tanisha was to be blamed. Mamta still continues to argue with Tanisha. Akshay comes into the room. Tanisha notices this, hides behind the door. Akshay is shocked to see Mamta inside. Again, he holds her hand, drags her out of the room. He pushes her out, asks her to keep away from him and his family. Mamta says i want to tell you the reality. Akshay asks her, is this the place to tell reality? Mamta tells that if he does not listen to her, he will never know what is right and what is wrong in life. He will always live in a life of misunderstanding. He cannot differenciate who is right and who is to be blamed? Mamta goes from there. Mamta is now worried, as she fears that Tanisha might harm Damayanti. Akshay goes into the room. He again comes back, screaming again. This time, he drags and throws Tanisha out of the room. Mamta is shocked to see this. Akshay tells Tanisha that she cannot come here now. Tanisha pretends to cry, tells that she wants to see her mil.Akshay says he knows how much she cares for him and his people. He screams at her to get lost and not come before him ever. He says that everything between them is lost now, she has no place in his life.Akshay goes in. Tanisha looks at Mamta, feels offended, goes away. Mamta is now in thoughts. She thinks to herself, so if Akshay has thrown Tanisha out of the house, then it means that Tanisha has not succeeded in her plan. So if that is the case, then why does Akshay not believe me????

sheetald thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Update 23rd May 2006

By Sree

Pulwari is walking in the corridor of the hospital when Mamta sees her. Mamta wants to talk to Pulwari, but Pulwari refuses, as she fears someone from the family might see her. mamta pleads. Then she takes Pulwari to a corner, tells her that she needs to ask her something. Mamta tells that she has to answer her. She then asks Pulwari what happened after i left the house, why was Tanisha thrown out of the house? Pulwari says, if i tell, you will feel deeply hurt. I will not say. Mamta pleads. Pulwari then tells Mamta everything. Flashback is shown as she tells about Akshay asking for divorce, telling all in the family about his decision, all supporting him instead of Tanisha, Tanisha going mad, running up with Krish. She then tells Mamta that Tanisha actually threw Krish from the terrace. Mamta is shocked. She just falls back on the sofa, she cannot believe what she heard. Mamta is very angry now. Her eyes are red, she tells herself how dare Tanisha tries to kill my kid?

Mamta then goes to a temple. There is an idol of Kalika there. As the song about Kali runs in the background, Mamta's anger for Tanisha increases.

Tanisha and her mom. Tanisha is very upset that Akshay humiliated her in the hospital, that too before Mamta. Her mom asks her to cool down, as she is raising her BP level. As they are talking, Mamta pushes open the door and comes in. Mamta is burning with anger and revenge. Tanisha is shocked to see Mamta. Mamta marches near Tanisha, gives her 2-3 slaps without a break. Tanisha does not get any chance to defend herself. She is shocked. She asks Mamta, how dare you hit me? Tanisha takes her hand out to slap Mamta, but Mamta catches Tanisha's hand tightly. Tanisha is trying to take her hand out, but Mamta is too strong for her. Mamta stares into Tanisha's eyes. She pushes Tanisha back. Mamta tells Tanisha that after the things she has done to her, it is her luck that she has not killed Tanisha yet. You have seperated a mother from the kid, you have seperated two people who loved each other. Now, you went to the extent of killing my Krish. How dare you do that? If i see you placing your dirty eyes on Krish, i will kill you, she says. She warns her, not to interfere in Krish's life from now on, otherwise, the result will be very bad for her. She says that if you are responsible for even a scratch on Krish, i will not spare you. She tells Tanisha that a mother can be loving when needed, she can also take the form of a Kali to protect her kid, remember this!!!, she warns Tanisha and walks off. Tanisha is very much offended, she is burning with anger now....

Next morning, Sid, Vandana and Simran are having a pleasant talk. Sid tells that he had never seen his mom so angry. So he felt bad that he was responsible for it. Vandana says i am sorry for whatever i did. Sid says, he is to be blamed. They both try to put the blame on themselves. Simran asks them to stop it. Vandana says that she has now realised after this attack, that without her, the smile on her children's face will vanish. She tells that we 3 of us cannot live without one another, this is a fact. The problem i had was, i had too many expectations from my kids. Now i have decided that i will lessen my expectations, live happily with my kids. Sid and Simran smile.

Anand comes to DAmayanti's room. She is sleeping. He looks very sad. He sees the gadgets that are placed as life support for Damayanti. He has tears in his eyes. He touches her, sits next to her. She opens her eyes. Anand starts to cry, holding her hand. Damayanti too cries. Anand tells that these are tears of joy and not tears. He tells that he is happy that she is still with him, after this major accident. He cries like a kid, says he cannot live without her. Damayanti has tears flowing out of her eyes. She wants to tell something, but cannot. Anand asks, is it about Tanisha and Mamta? Damayanti nods to say yes. anand says not to worry, Akshay has thrown those two women out of our lives, they will never return. Damayanti shakes her head, as she is unable to tell what she wants to say... Anand then cries, asks Damayanti to get well soon, as he cannot live without her. He cries holding her hand.

Akshay comes to the hospital with Krish in his arms. He gets a call. It is from a client. So he places Krish in a sofa which is there in the corridor of the hospital, turns the other side and is talking to the person. Krish is standing on the sofa, looking here and there. He looks really cute. Mamta who is passing that way, sees Krish standing on the sofa. She is very happy. She calls Krish in a low tone. Krish sees her, gives out a big big smile on seeing her. Mamta calls him near her. Krish gets down the sofa, runs to her. Kriss calls her mama very sweetly. Mamta takes the kid in her amrs, kisses and hugs the kid. Krish also kisses Mamta. They both are very happy. Mamta has tears of joy after she holds krish in her hands. Mamta then takes Krish, goes and sits somewhere else, the place she sits is not very far from where Akshay had left Krish. Akshay continues to talk over the phone. Mamta sits with Krish in her lap. She kisses him, cries, asks Krish, how are you? Are you ok? She cries,tells Krish to forgive her, as she did not know that Tanisha will do this to her kid. She says that if i had known, i would have never left you alone. Mamta is hugging the kid, crying. Akshay finishes the talk, turns, is shocked to see that Krish is not there on the sofa. He runs screamnig for him. He then sees Mamta with Krish. He is a bit moved as he sees Mamta crying hugging Krish. But he screams out Mamta's name. Mamta gets up. He asks Mamta to put down the kid. Mamta tells that she will never leave her Krish. She will have him from now. Akshay says, with what right do you want to keep Krish? Mamta screams, she tells him not to speak about right. She cries, tells that if i had thought about my rights, then i would have told the truth that i am Krish's mom long before. I would not have waited for the situation to get worse. What right are you talking about? You could not even take care of your own kid. You call yourself a father, but where were you when Tanisha threw Krish from the terrace, asks Mamta. Akshay tells her that he agrees that Tanisha did this, but it was onloy this father that saved the kid from death. I am Krish's father and mother, i can take good care of him, i need not take the help of others, says Akshay. Mamta cries, tells that if something had happened to my kid, what would have i done? Krish is my life, he is the reason for me being alive. Even though i was away from Krish, i was happy and satisfied that he is in your safe hands you will take care of him. But i was wrong. It is the mother who gives birth to the kid, but it is the father who later safeguards and protects the kid from all problems. You claim to do lots, but you just cannot take care of your kid, screams Mamta. Akshay asks her to stop. Mamta tells that she need not prove her love for Krish, no mother need to prove her love for her kid. She tells that she will see to it that she will take the possession of Krish in few days. She says that she is ready to even go to the court for this. She then kisses Krish. Akshay sees Mamta crying for Krish, he remembers the flashback, where he, Mamta and Krish had spent a nice time in the golgappa stall and in the house at Panvel. He feels sad. Mamta cries, then tells Krish to go to his papa now. She asks him whether he will be a good boy? Krish nods his head saying yes very sweetly. Mamta hugs him, kisses him, she is finding it very difficult to part with her kid. She then leaves Krish, Krish walks to his father. Akshay takes him in his arms, starts to walk off. Mamta stops him, tells him that her talk is not yet over. Akshay turns to listen to her. Mamta tells him that i am giving my amaanat to you now. But Krish is all mine. There will come a day when you have to give Krish to me, i will take his possession legally. Akshay is shocked. As they are talking, Sid comes into the hospital. He is walking casually in the corridor, as Mamta is talking to Akshay. She says that she will fight the case and take Krish's possession. She says she will go to any extent to get back Krish. Akshay says this will never happen. No court can seperate a kid from the father. Mamta cries, tells that a mother has more right over her kid. Today i take a vow that i will take Krish with me in few days. Sid is shown walking. Then they split the scene into 3, show Akshay standing shocked in one picture, the middle picture has Sid walking casually in the corridor of the hospital, the 3rd picture has Mamta screaming at Akshay.

Tomorrow: Mamta is telling that she will somehow need to win this case, as Krish is her life. Krish is sleeping, Akshay is sobbing in front of him, holds his hand, tells him that he will appoint a very good lawyer and fight this case. He can never think of living without Krish....

sheetald thumbnail

Update 24th  May 2006

By Sree

Mamta stares at Akshay after she vows that she will take the possession of Krish legally. akshay looks at her with a tensed face. Mamta goes from there. Akshay keeps looking blankly as Sid comes there. He touches Akshay. Sid then sees Krish in Akshay's hands, says Junior Akshay is also there? He takes little Krish in his hands. He then kisses the kid, says he is very very cute. He then enquires abotu Akshay's wife. Akshay says leave it, i dont want to talk about it, hope you understand. Sid talks to Krish, Krish likes Sid, he kisses Sid. Akshay is surprised that Krish gave him a kiss in his first meeting. Sid says it is his personality. Akshay then asks what happened to his love story? Sid says everything is ok, but i need to propose now. Akshay wishes him all the luck. He tells Sid that he wishes that his love returns pure love to him, he says that hope you do not get a deceit from your lover, like me. He sees the direction in which Mamta has walked, as he says this. He remembers the scene where Mamta's mami tells all that Mamta's job is to be a surrogate to kids. As Akshay thinks of Mamta, Sid thinks of Mamta too. He is reminded of the words Mamta said about him to his mom, that Sid is a bit crazy but has a good heart. Sid keeps smiling , thinking of Mamta. Akshay has a real sad face now, as he thinks of Mamta.

Vandana's room. Vandana is being discharged. Simran and Mamta are winding up things, packing etc. Mamta looks depressed. She is lost in thoughts. Simran tells Mamta to go and tell the driver to get the car from the parking lot, they will follow her. Simran also tells Mamta to wait for them in the car and not come back. Mamta goes. Vandana asks her, why did you send Mamta to the car when Sid is coming here ? Simran tells Vandana that she wants things to happen. She then tells Vandana a secret in her ears. Vandana is happy with her plan. Sid comes into the room as soon as Mamta goes. Vandana tells Sid that he needs to go in her car, they would follow in sid's car. Sid is confused. Simran tells that there is someone waiting for you in the car, bro, go... They both push Sid out. Sid goes to the parking lot.

Anand and Akshay are in Damayanti's room. She is in a wheel chair now, she is crying. Anand and Akshay are sad seeing Damayanti. Anand squats to the floor, holds Damayanti's hand, asks her not to cry. He tells her that they should be happy that she is still there with them, will be seeing her loved ones with her own eyes. He tells that he is pretty confident that she will be able to walk very soon and all will get ok. The doc says that she will surely get well in sometime. The doc then tells them that they need to find out why she got the shock and what was the reason for her sadma? Anand says they too want to know, as she keeps telling something to them thro' her eyes and they are not able to follow it. Akshay squats to the gorund, near his mom, says that he understands what mom is going thro'. Mom is upset that Krish will have to grow up without mother's love. This is actually worrying her. Akshay then looks into Damayanti's eyes, tells him that Krish does not need a mother. He can live without a mother. He infact has 2 mothers to shower love on him. One is the mother who gave birth to his father, the mother is the one who gave birth to his dadaji. He then looks at Anand, tells Damayanti that Krish will get all the love from you and dadima. So you need not worry. Damayanti is in tears, as Akshay says this. Akshay then puts his head on her lap and cries.

Mamta is sitting in the car, she is remembering how she met Krish in the hospital, where Krish ran towards her calling her mama. She is very upset. Sid comes. He peeps thro the window, then realises that it is Mamta who is inside. He then sees Vandana and Simran wishing him best of luck, as they get into another car. Sid sits. Mamta asks, where is Madam? Sid says they are coming in my car. Now Sid wants to propose, but he fears. He starts to talk, when he gets a call from Simran. Simran asks him whether he talked to her. sid says, i can talk only if you put the phone down. Simran cuts. sid now asks Mamta, how do you feel being here? Mamta asks where?He then says here, in this car. Mamta looks at him with a confused face. He then says how do you feel being in this city, in this car, with me? Then he says in this city? He blabbers a lot. He gets another call, it is Vandana this time. She asks whether he has finished proposing. Sid says i am just starting to talk, put the phone down. Sid then says what were you saying to Mamta? Mamta says you were telling something, not me. Sid then gives an embarassed smile, tells that bombay traffic is too bad. He says that it looks as though the roads walk and they are stagnant. He then asks, how are you feeling here? etc etc. At the meantime, Mamta's hostel comes, so she asks the dirver to stop the car. Sid asks why? Mamta says my hostel has come. Sid says i dont want to go there. Mamta says i stay there. Sid then says fine, go. She gets down, is going, when Sid comes out. Sid tells that she is being a miser, she does not even put up a smile. He says that the more you use your smile, more you will get it back. Mamta is not able to smile, as she is worried. She just goes from there.... Sid says to himself, what do i tell mom now????

Vandana is in bed at home. They both are waiting eagerly to wlecome sid and Mamta, they think he would have proposed. Simran says she is too exicted, feels like keeping an arti plate ready. As they are talking, Sid comes. Simran welcomes him, they both ask where is Mamta? He says she got herself dropped in the hostel. Vandana says, i thought you will bring her here after proposing. Sid says i never did propose. They both are sad and disappointed now. Vandana asks, so you did not talk anything? Sid says i talked a lot, about the city, about the roads etc etc. They both are upset. Sid then says that Mamta looks very disappointed and sad. Vandana wonders what the reason might be.

Veera and Mamta talking. Mamta asks Veera to take her to a good lawyer. Veera asks, for what does she want a lawyer? Mamta says to get back the possession of mo kid. Veera is shocked. Kid??? she asks. Mamta tells her that she cannot tell her more than this, but she really needs to win this case. As air is important for a person to live, i need my son to live. Veera is upset.

Night. Akshay at home. He is seated on a chair, in complete darkness. He is lost in thoughts. Krish is sleeping right in front of him, in his bed. Akshay keeps seeing Krish, he remembers whatever Mamta told him. He is worried. He tells himself that i cannot afford to lose Krish. He then goes upto the kid, sits near him, touches him, tells himself that he will appoint the best of lawyers and see to it that Krish stays with him forever. He says to a sleeping Krish that he is his life. He cannot live without him, kisses the kid and cries.

Sid is enacting in front of the mirror, he is trying to propose. He keeps saying, tum meri zindagi ho, jaan ho, jaanebahaar ho, etc etc. He tells these lnies in different styles. As he is enacting, a couple stand near his door. They are drawn towards each other, as Sid narrates thses romantic words. Sid is very happy to see them. They are Sid's mama and mami. They both are happy to see Sid. The man says that my bhanja is in love. He asks, have you proposed, have you had a rose day, have you had dinner etc etc? Sid smiles, says i have not even proposed. Mama and mami tells him that they have come here at the right time, they will now teach him how to propose. Saying this, they both are again drawn towards each other, they narrate some romantic lines, Sid smiles and goes from there....

Mamta is with a lawyer. The lawyer says that this is a case of surrogation. You would have signed papers when you gave the child that you will never claim the kid again. This will weaken the case. He also tells that it was she who gave the kid to them, so it cannot be easily claimed now. Mamta says that she can do anything to get back her kid.

Akshay too is with a lawyer. His lawyer tells that his case is very strong. He tells that you are the father of the kid, so there is no problem at all. Akshay is still worried, he says that he cannot take any risk, so he wants to be extra careful.

Mamta there, is telling her lawyer that she can take any amount of risk to get her son back. The lawyer tells that this case will surely drag and will take a long time to get settled. So this means, she will have to pour money out like anything. He asks her, will you be able to manage? Mamta says, i will do anything, i will arrange for money. I just want my kid back, nothing else is important for me. She gets up and goes.

Akshay also thanks his lawyer, gets up and goes. Actually, they both have come to the same building, to meet the lawyer. Akshay gets down the stairs, goes, when Mamta is just coming behins him. But both do not notice the other. Akshay goes out, stands outisde the building in one corner, thinking. Mamta too comes out, stands on the other corner, is thinking. They both are standing like 2 pillars very far from each other. Akshay thinks, that though the lawyer says the case is strong, i am sure Mamta will not sit back. She will surely try to get Krish. Mamta thinks that she needs to get Krish at any cost....

sheetald thumbnail

Update 25th May 2006

By Sree

Sid is tensed, does not know how to propose. His mama and mami tryo to help him though. Lots of scenes where Sid prepares himself to propose to Mamta were shown.

Damayanti thinks about their behaviour towards Mamta, she cannot speak it out, but cries for making that mistake of sending Mamta out.

Vandana has started to buy jewels and sarees for the marriage, hoping that her son wil propose soon.

Sid calls Akshay and asks him, how should he propose? What arrangements should he make to propose? Akshay says that it is not the place where you propose, but the attitude in which you propose is important. Akshay tells him that if you have great trust and love for the person, you can propose anytime. Sid is happy.

Sid makes arrangements in a hotel lawn. Mamta is with Vandana at home. The phone rings. It is Sid. Sid asks Mamta to come to the hotel as he wants some help from her. Vandana knows that it is Sid talking. So after Mamta keeps the phone and when she looks confused, Vandana tells Mamta that the caller was indeed asking for some sort of help, i could make out from the way you spoke. So it is necessary that we help the needy. So you go. Saying this, she sends Mamta. Vandana is excited.

Mamta comes to the restaurant. There is nobody there. Sid has arranged a table, nicely with roses, a candle light etc. The whole atmosphere looks very romantic. He has booked all the tables to his name, i think, as all the tables have the same rose and candle lit on them... Mamta is suprised to see everything. Sid then asks Mamta whether this atmosphere is good enough to prropose a girl. Mamta says the same thing that Akshay told Sid. The place is not important, it is the love and trust you haver in the person which is important. Sid smiles. He then asks Mamta whether this place is good enough. Mamta looks around, gives a smile,saying this is good. Sid immediately asks Mamta will you marry me? He tells her that he loves her and wants to marry her... Mamta looks shocked....

Tomorrow: Mamta is telling that Sid has proposed to her. She also knows that his family is for this marriage. She says that if i say no, then the whole family will get dejected and disappointed. Mamta is sad...

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
26th May 2006
Update by Sree

Mamta is shocked as Sid proposes to her. Mamta gets up, asks Sid how dare you say this? She blasts him left and right, tells him that she never saw him like that. How dare he ask this to her? She goes from there in anger. Sid is shocked.

Sid calls Akshay and wants to vent out, so asks him to come to the same restaurant. Akshay comes there. Sid tells him about what happened. Akshay tells sid that there might be a reason for her refusal, did u ever try to know that? Sid says no girl can refuse me, how dare she did? I cant believe it. Akshay again tells him to find out the reason for her refusing, he says that she might be in love with another guy, there might be some problem. You need to find that.

At home, Vandana, Simran, Mama and mami are waiting eagerly for Sid. They are dreaming about marriage. Sid comes there. All ask him hundreds of questions, he gets annoyed. He does not say anything, goes to his room. All are confused.

Mamta is upset, in her room, thinking. She tells herself that Sid's family also wants this to happen. I know it, but this will make all of them sad. She tells Veera about Sid's proposing. She is excited, she asks Mamta to accept it. But Mamta tells that this can never happen, she has to remember that she is the mother of a kid.

Next morning, Mamta comes to Vandana's house. All are there. Mamta has a sad face. Sid is there too, he too has a sad face. They both dont speak, while others are talking. Simran says that they both have bought a sad mask from the same shop. Their face expression looks similar. Sid goes in, without talking. Mamta tells Vandana that she is a bit busy, with work, so wants leave and goes. Vandana and Simran are confused.

Sid is very upset, he follows Mamta to her hostel. When Veera and Mamta are talking about Sid, Sid barges into the room. Both are shocked. Sid asks Mamta, why did you refuse and what was the reason? Mamta is very angry. She asks him, did he take permission to enter the girl's hostel? He says no. Mamta then says that she too does not need to answer all his questions then. She asks him to get out of her room and hostel. Sid goes out in anger.

Next morning, Vandana is home from the temple. Mamta asks, is there any reason for visiting the temple? Vandana says that all mother do a puja for their kid's safety and wellbeing today. So i prayed for my kids. Mamta is sad. She too wants to do the puja for Krish. She tells Vandana that she will be back in sometime and goes.

Mamta goes to the mandir, takes a puja thali, gives it to the pundit, tells that she wants to offer her prayers for her kid's wellbeing. The puja is done. Mamta prays. As Mamta is returning, Sid is standing there, all confused, probably he h as heard Mamta speaking about the kid....

29th May 2006
Update by Sree

Sid is shocked to hear what Mamta said. Sid asks Mamta, what is this? Is this true? Are you the mother of a kid? Mamta says yes, i said the truth. The truth is that i am a mother of a kid. What more do you want to know, she asks and goes from there. Sid is shocked. He runs behind her, asks her, then why are you in a hostel, where is your husband, where is your family and kid? Mamta says that i do not have anyone else other than my kid. The kid is not with me now. I am going to fight a long court battle for getting my kid back. SAying this, she goes from there. Sid is sad. He tells himself that he should not have proposed to her without knowing much about her.

Vandana is talking to someone, she is praising Mamta for taking care of her work. Sid comes. Vandana tells Sid that he should not get upset that Mamta did not agree to his decision. She asks him to give her time. Sid says that we were wrong, we never realised that we needed to know Mamta more before i proposed to her. Vandana says that i dont need time, i knew the very first time i saw Mamta, that she will be my bahu. Vandana then says that whatever it is, Mamta has to be her bahu. She goes from ther,e leaving Sid upset.

Mamta in her room, is upset. She remembers the love showered by Vandana on her, giving her a job and place to live. She remembers the nice moments she had witn Vandana, she theh remembers Sid proposing her. She is sad. She asks herself, till when will i keep fighting and facing all this? I thought i have got a big support in Vandana madam and thought of fighting the case of Krish. But that is also gone now.

Akshay is feeding Damayanti. Damayanti is in tears. Akshay tries to put up a smile before his mom, but he is very sad seeing his mom. Sid is very upset, he remembers, how he reacted when Mamta refused . Mamta is also upset.

There, Anand and Akshay console each other and give each other the much neded confidence. Akshay spends more time with Krish, he brings his office work home, works on his laptop, with Krish always near him. Akshay feeds Krish as he talks to his client over the phone. He plays with Krish in between his work with the laptop. Its night and Krish sleeps in Akshay's arms. He puts a blanket over Krish, looks at his kid. He then works all night to complete his work. He then goes and lies down near Krish, but does not get sleep. He keeps thinking of Mamta, keeps seeing Krish.

Morning. Mamta is in a temple, she asks God what she has to do now? She has to fight for Krish and she does not know how to do it. She then wipes her tears, is walking in the road, when Sid comes in the car. He offers to drop Mamta, but Mamta refuses. Sid drives his car and goes.

Akshay is feeding Krish , talking to his client at the same time over the phone. After the talk, he feeds Krish. Karan comes there. He tells Akshay that Shaina will look after Krish from now on. Karan is worried for his brother, tells him that he is carrying a huge load on him, the office work, the responsibility at home and noe Krish too. Karan says that he and Shaina will look after Krish from now on. He tells Akshay that it will be easy for all, if the family members share the work load. Akshay tells his brother that he knows Karna is worried for him. But, he says that Krish is not his responsibility , but he is his life. So he will accept this smilingly. He hugs Krish and looks sad. Karan realises what Akshay means.

Mamta in the hostel, is writing her Resignation letter. Veera comes there. She argues with Mamta, tells her not to do it. She advises Mamta to talk to Sid,tells everything to him. Mamta says that Sid knows about the kid. Veera tells Mamta to tell him morw and see how he reacts. Mamta says that she feels strange to go to that house now, as all expect lots from her and she is incapable of keeping them happy. She asks Veera to give the resig letter to  Vandana.

Veera goes to Vandana's house and gives the letter. Vandana reads it, where Mamta has thanked Vandana for all the support, affection and concern she showed for her. Mamta has said that she is not able to give happiness to them, so does not want to be a reason for their sadness, so she has decided to resign from job and leave the hostel. She again thanks them for everything. Vandana is shattered. She sits on the sofa, sad. Simran reads the letter. All are sad. Vandana tells Veera that Mamta has given them lots of happiness, and it is she who is indebted to Mamta forever, for what she has done for them. She tells Veera to convey to Mamta that they are happy with the decision she has taken and are not angry at her. Veera goes.

Veera comes back to the hostel, tells Mamta that it is very rare to see such nice people, in this materialistic world. She should learn to respoect such people's sentiments, says Veera. Mamta is sad. As they are talking, Mamta sees on TV that today is the  Polio day. She is worried. She thinks that with Damayanti ill, there is nobody to take Krish for polio drops. She is worried.

At home, akshay is leaving for office. Krish is playing in the hall. Akshay calls Banwari, asks him to take care of Krish, tells bye to Krish and goes. Mamta comes inside the house, takes Krish and runs out. Vanwari is shocked  that Kriah is not there. He runs to the road, sees Mamta running with the child. He tries to stop her, but Mamta begs to allow her to take Krish . She says she ill be back in 15 minutes. Mamta goes. Banwari is tensed.

Mamta goes to the polio drops centre, gives the drops to Krish. she is relieved. At home, Akshay, Anand, Dadima are tensed. Akshay is restless, pacing up and down the room. He scolds Banwari for his carelessness. As he is tensed, Mamta comes there with Krish. Akshay snatches Krish from her hands. The police too come. Akshay asks the police to arrest Mamta, as she was the one who kidnapped his son. Mamta is shocked.

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 17 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
30th May 2006
Update by Sree

Akshay asks the police to arrest Mamta, as she was the one who kidnapped his son. Mamta asks the police to stop, screams that is there a kanoon that can stop a mother from providing vaccination to a kid? The police asks what are you saying? Mamta says that i am the mother of this kid. I knew that these people wpuld not have given polio drops to my kid, so i came here , took the kid. She then shows the marks of it on Krish's body. Akshay is stunned. The police then asks Akshay whether this lady is the mother of the kid. Ajkshay hesitantly tells Yes. The police scold Akshay for wasting their time, tells that this is their personal matter and they should not involve police from now on. Akshay is upset. Mamta then looks at all, tells them that this time, being the mother of Krish, she has every right to take him wherever she wants to. She needs not kidnap the kid for that. So they should not accuse her like this. She then tells Akshay that she will soon take Krish from them legally. All are shocked. She then kisses Krish, tells him to be a good boy when he is with papa. she tells him that she will take him soon and leaves. Akshay is shocked.

In the room, Krish is lying in the bed, seeing his father pacing up and down the room. Akshay is very restless, infact cursing himself for having forgotten about Krish's vaccination. He is very upset, tells himself that he realises today that he can never be a good father. He hits his head with his hand, asks himself how could he forget this? He then tells himself that he needs to be more responsible as a father, and take care of Krish. This will mean that Mamta cannot accuse him of being a careless father.

Mamta is talking to Veera. She tells Veera that she put polio drops for her son. Veera asks, how did you take the kid out? Mamta says i took him without anyone's knowledge. Veera says, this could have been dangerous, what if they lodged a police complaint? Mamta says, they did it. But there is no kanoon that can stop me from metting my kid, says, Mamta. As they talk, Veera gets a call. It is Vandana, who wants to talk to Mamta. Mamta takes the phone hesitantly. Vandana tells Mamta that she is ok with her decision. But she just wants her to stay back at the hostel, even if she leaves the job. She requests Mamta to agree to this and stay in the hostel. Mamta hesitantly says yes and keeps the phone. Vandana is satisfied.

Sid calls Akshay and tells him that the girl refused and his mom is not able to accept it. Akshay tells Sid to give the girl some time, she might reconsider her decision , when she sees his love for her. So Akshay asks Sid to be patient.

At the dining table, Damyanti is being fed by Anand. Dadi is trying to feed Krish, but Krish is not eating anything. Akshay then takes the food and tries to feed Krish, but he does not open his mouth. Akshay asks Krish, what do you want? Krish very sweetly says Mama.... Akshay is dejected. He holds his head in his hand and looks upset. Damayanti has tears in her eyes. Anand asks Akshay to control himself. Akshay says that if Mamta keeps meeting Krish often, we will surely lose Krish. I should leave my goodness now and fight for my son. Damayanti's eyes are watery, she tries to tell something, but cannot. Akshay sees her, tells her not to get upset as he will now give a fitting reply to Mamta. Damyanti is more sad.

Vandana is crying thinking about Sid's failure in love. Simran asks her to control herself. Mama and Mami try to crack jokes to make Vandana smile. They succeed in maknig her smile, but then she again cries thinking of Sid. Sid sees his mother. He sees Vandana telling that she cannot see at the love-lost face of Sid. Sid is sad.

In her room, Mamta keeps thinking of the good moments she had with Akshay. Sid is worried, keeps thinking .He tells himself that he is not in love with Mamta, does not aim ato get her now. But he is forced to go into all this, probably for his mother. He has always been a irresponsible son, so now is the time to keep his mom happy, Sid thinks. Sunny comes there to give him few ideas. But Sid goes from there, as he is not in a mood to listen to Sunny.

Akshay calls someone, tells the person that he needs the job done soon. The girl's name is Mamta Sharma.

Mamta is leaving the hostel with her bag in hand. Veera asks her not to go, but Mamta has made up her mind to go from there. As she is walking in the corridor, Sid comes there. he says he needs to talk to her for few minutes. mamta does not want to speak. Sid asks, what if it is about my mom? Mamta is not agreeing, is walking, when a woman brings a lwayer who has come in search of Mamta. The person gives a legal notice to Mamta and goes. Mamta is tensed. Sid is confused. Mamta opens the letter, reads it, is shocked. She looks very upset. Sid asks her, what is the notice about? Mamta starts to cry, she tells that those people have sent a legal notice that if she is seen near her son or even touching her son, then she will be behind bars. Sid is shocked. Mamta cries a lot, she says that she will never accept such a notice and starts to tear it. Sid stops her, tells her that she cannot avoid such a notice. Mamta is helpless. She asks Sid, what do i do now? How will i fight this case, without money and all alone? She says that she will somehow have to fight this case as her son is her life. Sid then tells her that she now needs to give a fitting reply to this legal notice in the form of another legal notice. He tells Mamta that he will help her in her battle, but he needs her to accept his condition. He says that she needs to marry him for his mother and he would help her in the case financially and will be her support. Mamta is stunned.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Highlight of 31st May Update

By Sree

Listening to Sid's views of deceiving his mother, Mamta gets upset. She doesn't want to fight a battle on the basis of an agreement or compromise. At Akshay's place everybody is busy planning Krish's birthday. Mamta decides to gift a self made sweater to Krish. With kids around dancing, cheering and doing all kind of masti, Mamta reaches Akshay's house with her gift…party is on and she tries to walk in. Tension builds up and the security guard throws her out. Mamta somehow manages to reach nearby Krish. At that moment where she is about to touch Krish….Security guards notices her and pulls her out; at the same time Akshay pulls Krish apart and takes him for the cake cutting ceremony. She feels dejected and under tremendous pressure and trauma she takes the decision to get marry to Sid.