Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RTlicious thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OK, so i know where ipkknd is shot...

All internal shots are shot at Madh island and Malad...outdoor shoots are done at Chandivalli studios and Madh island (holi scene esp). Few shots are done at Filmcity...not many...just the ones where they show jungle scene and long dark roads etc...(accident/kangan scene).
I know someone who does location booking for these shows...got this info from them..:)
Btw RM shown from outside is the same shot all the time...check the guard...inside scenes at RM is shot in a set at goregaon...😊
LOL.. its shot in Mumbai as thats where all things entertainment happen ( like movies and TV shows).

Its pretty hard and costly for a a channel/actors/ production house to shoot in the city out of which their story is based. also, outdoor shooting, like roads of delhi, lucknow is really hard and time consuming and again costly. 
so filmcity or studios where everything is replicated is simpler. the delhi roads and monuments are shot separately ( i personally think, thy get it off youtube) and then merged into the show, to give an authentic feel. basic wikipedia, will give you a good idea of areas, subdivisions, cities, in any state of india

FYI, Friends was shot the same way. it was shot in LA,  but new york was recreated in Hollywood studios. 😊
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kruti95

It cant be dear because of the few facts..
1. Barun and Sanaya have many times mentioned in their interview that they love going to Inorbit mall (which is in Malad and Vashi). Vashi is out of question so Malad.
2. i have lived in Powai (IIT & Hiranandani) for about 6 yrs and well aware of that area...That is not the area where Barun was driving in SBS ( day out with Barun).
so its not Powai.

i am sure tat sets are in powai..tat area is called  as chandiwali  set area...n some shoots are also going near tat  renaissance hotel area..fro Eg  tat akash n payal's patch up wala scene ..i  was not  very sure tat were barun lives..i just guessed ..he might be staying near anderi might be 

See some scenes may be shot, depending on the requirement. But again the Akash suicide wala scene wasn't in chandivali.
Swap-Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
def Mumbai kholapur is so far away from Mumbai and I know the actors live in mumbai
zainza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think i read it somewhere that it was shot in mumbai
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Zee_News

Mumbai... Even 4lions pervious show based on Delhi, but shot in Mumbai...

hey friend is it in film city