Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kruti95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
i knw the exact location  IPKKND set are  in  powai... the rm is located their i have seen from outside...n  our barun sobti also leave near by powai area  i guess in hiranadani 
akrox thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It is obvious that most of the serials are shot in Mumbai, even though they may claim that it is Delhi, allahabad, Lukhnow or bhagalpur. And that too most of the times it is film city. You can see the same temple in many serials with little variation or even the jungle shown in the scene during nainital trip is there in many serials.  They just use some areas or road names and show typical pre-shot of the city roads to give a feel of the city.

Though I am not sure, the sheesh mahal might be some heritage sight in Kolhapur where they may have shot a few scenes. But Arnav is looking outside his hotel in 2nd or 3rd episode (I recently saw these) and it resembles Luknnow, but all others like the durga were sets. 
Serial_Fan90 thumbnail

Yep Ma'am ! One Sat , I saw him ! I'm sure you will end up seeing him !

'Dhoondne se toh bhagwan mil jaate hain' 😛
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=kruti95]i knw the exact location  IPKKND set are  in  powai... the rm is located their i have seen from outside...n  our barun sobti also leave near by powai area  i guess in hiranadani [/QUOTE

It cant be dear because of the few facts..
1. Barun and Sanaya have many times mentioned in their interview that they love going to Inorbit mall (which is in Malad and Vashi). Vashi is out of question so Malad.
2. i have lived in Powai (IIT & Hiranandani) for about 6 yrs and well aware of that area...That is not the area where Barun was driving in SBS ( day out with Barun).
so its not Powai.

ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Serial_Fan90

Thnks for info yaar... So deperate to come to that area and meet people... unluckly and luckly I am a Delhite
--drama_queen-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Serial_Fan90

ur da luckiest girl/boy EVER!!!!!!!  u saw barun...?
ur sooos lucky...
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh man, I'm going to Mumbai next week for a conference, and my office in in Goregaon! I sooo wanna see them but I'm guessing I won't get entry into Film City 😭
kruti95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 8

It cant be dear because of the few facts..
1. Barun and Sanaya have many times mentioned in their interview that they love going to Inorbit mall (which is in Malad and Vashi). Vashi is out of question so Malad.
2. i have lived in Powai (IIT & Hiranandani) for about 6 yrs and well aware of that area...That is not the area where Barun was driving in SBS ( day out with Barun).
so its not Powai.

i am sure tat sets are in powai..tat area is called  as chandiwali  set area...n some shoots are also going near tat  renaissance hotel area..fro Eg  tat akash n payal's patch up wala scene ..i  was not  very sure tat were barun lives..i just guessed ..he might be staying near anderi might be 
veewriter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: b.sarika2

Mumbai. In a place which is not far from Inorbit Mall Malad and 15 mins drive from Barun's home:-))

goregaon
preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow.. u gals will sure track him down!!! lol!!!