Where is IPKKND shot ? - Page 3

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 8 years ago
I heard they shoot in Malad...? I have very little idea about Mumbai as I live in Delhi... but one thing is for sure, they are not shooting in Delhi... The Delhi roads they show are taken from high profile areas of Delhi... diplomatic area and all.  Edited by QtnNotti - 8 years ago
1 Likes this
Mumbai. In a place which is not far from Inorbit Mall Malad and 15 mins drive from Barun's home:-))
3 Likes this
I'm from Mumbai !

Info:

1. All the shows are shot in Mumbai. IPKKND is shot in Film city , which happens to be in Goregaon. It is huge and IPKKND is not the only show shot here. So, that explains when a few other actors come on IPKKND Sets. They are all in the vicinity.

2. Since , filmcity is where the show is shot , most of the actors end up living in Malad or Andheri Lokhandwala area. Mumbai traffic can be brutal and you need to live some where close by.

3. You must have heard , Barun spotted at Inorbit Mall or Karan Kundra spotted at Oberoi mall. That is because these two malls are nearest to where they live and where they shoot.

You will spot umpteen stars in these two malls (TV Stars) and if you move up a little up from Mumbai suburbs to Bandra you will bump in to Ritesh Deshmukh or Vir Das at some coffee shop !

Any more questions regarding Mumbai Guys? :)

PS- I have seen Barun in Inorbit and KK at Oberoi !Smile
18 Likes this
Originally posted by Serial_Fan90

I'm from Mumbai !

Info:

1. All the shows are shot in Mumbai. IPKKND is shot in Film city , which happens to be in Goregaon. It is huge and IPKKND is not the only show shot here. So, that explains when a few other actors come on IPKKND Sets. They are all in the vicinity.

2. Since , filmcity is where the show is shot , most of the actors end up living in Malad or Andheri Lokhandwala area. Mumbai traffic can be brutal and you need to live some where close by.

3. You must have heard , Barun spotted at Inorbit Mall or Karan Kundra spotted at Oberoi mall. That is because these two malls are nearest to where they live and where they shoot.

You will spot umpteen stars in these two malls (TV Stars) and if you move up a little up from Mumbai suburbs to Bandra you will bump in to Ritesh Deshmukh or Vir Das at some coffee shop !

Yaar are you serious... Real serious.. Because i live in Malad very close to Oberoi mall... Just five minutes away.. Please are you real sure. If it is true i would end up staying in these two malls waiting for Barun.. 
2 Likes this
i knw the exact location  IPKKND set are  in  powai... the rm is located their i have seen from outside...n  our barun sobti also leave near by powai area  i guess in hiranadani 
1 Likes this
It is obvious that most of the serials are shot in Mumbai, even though they may claim that it is Delhi, allahabad, Lukhnow or bhagalpur. And that too most of the times it is film city. You can see the same temple in many serials with little variation or even the jungle shown in the scene during nainital trip is there in many serials.  They just use some areas or road names and show typical pre-shot of the city roads to give a feel of the city.

Though I am not sure, the sheesh mahal might be some heritage sight in Kolhapur where they may have shot a few scenes. But Arnav is looking outside his hotel in 2nd or 3rd episode (I recently saw these) and it resembles Luknnow, but all others like the durga were sets. 
0 Likes this
Originally posted by Bhavapriya

Originally posted by Serial_Fan90

I'm from Mumbai !

Info:

Yaar are you serious... Real serious.. Because i live in Malad very close to Oberoi mall... Just five minutes away.. Please are you real sure. If it is true i would end up staying in these two malls waiting for Barun.. 

Yep Ma'am ! One Sat , I saw him ! I'm sure you will end up seeing him !

'Dhoondne se toh bhagwan mil jaate hain' Tongue
4 Likes this
Originally posted by kruti95

i knw the exact location  IPKKND set are  in  powai... the rm is located their i have seen from outside...n  our barun sobti also leave near by powai area  i guess in hiranadani [/QUOTE

It cant be dear because of the few facts..
1. Barun and Sanaya have many times mentioned in their interview that they love going to Inorbit mall (which is in Malad and Vashi). Vashi is out of question so Malad.
2. i have lived in Powai (IIT & Hiranandani) for about 6 yrs and well aware of that area...That is not the area where Barun was driving in SBS ( day out with Barun).
so its not Powai.

2 Likes this