Where is IPKKND shot ? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
they shoot it in mumbai (but i dont know where ) and while they are travelling they just show shots of delhi ... u can see they show the same landmarks everytime ๐Ÿ˜† 
Originally posted by nitashaj83

filmciy
R u sure????
Originally posted by nitashaj83

filmciy
r u sure???????
Mumbai... Even 4lions pervious show based on Delhi, but shot in Mumbai...

In India ;) lol..

And yeah...I want to knw d ans... :) Mumbai ????
I heard they shoot in Malad...? I have very little idea about Mumbai as I live in Delhi... but one thing is for sure, they are not shooting in Delhi... The Delhi roads they show are taken from high profile areas of Delhi... diplomatic area and all.  Edited by QtnNotti - 12 years ago
Mumbai. In a place which is not far from Inorbit Mall Malad and 15 mins drive from Barun's home:-))
I'm from Mumbai !

Info:

1. All the shows are shot in Mumbai. IPKKND is shot in Film city , which happens to be in Goregaon. It is huge and IPKKND is not the only show shot here. So, that explains when a few other actors come on IPKKND Sets. They are all in the vicinity.

2. Since , filmcity is where the show is shot , most of the actors end up living in Malad or Andheri Lokhandwala area. Mumbai traffic can be brutal and you need to live some where close by.

3. You must have heard , Barun spotted at Inorbit Mall or Karan Kundra spotted at Oberoi mall. That is because these two malls are nearest to where they live and where they shoot.

You will spot umpteen stars in these two malls (TV Stars) and if you move up a little up from Mumbai suburbs to Bandra you will bump in to Ritesh Deshmukh or Vir Das at some coffee shop !

Any more questions regarding Mumbai Guys? :)

PS- I have seen Barun in Inorbit and KK at Oberoi !๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Serial_Fan90

I'm from Mumbai !

Info:

1. All the shows are shot in Mumbai. IPKKND is shot in Film city , which happens to be in Goregaon. It is huge and IPKKND is not the only show shot here. So, that explains when a few other actors come on IPKKND Sets. They are all in the vicinity.

2. Since , filmcity is where the show is shot , most of the actors end up living in Malad or Andheri Lokhandwala area. Mumbai traffic can be brutal and you need to live some where close by.

3. You must have heard , Barun spotted at Inorbit Mall or Karan Kundra spotted at Oberoi mall. That is because these two malls are nearest to where they live and where they shoot.

You will spot umpteen stars in these two malls (TV Stars) and if you move up a little up from Mumbai suburbs to Bandra you will bump in to Ritesh Deshmukh or Vir Das at some coffee shop !

Any more questions regarding Mumbai Guys? :)

PS- I have seen Barun in Inorbit and KK at Oberoi !๐Ÿ˜Š

Yaar are you serious... Real serious.. Because i live in Malad very close to Oberoi mall... Just five minutes away.. Please are you real sure. If it is true i would end up staying in these two malls waiting for Barun..