Chaska Meter: Where Does Shanoo Fall?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago
Hey I-Fians,

Here's the remote to control the Chaska Meter!

What is the Chaska Meter?

Its a 1 to 10 ranking system.  In this poll you can give the story line a ranking from 1 to 4 (4 being the highest).  With your votes, we will combine the hits the show gets and the type of comments it gets to derive the final rating.  Here are the full details for the Chaska Meter:

Chaska Meter Details

So now we are asking the members of this section to vote from 1 to 4 according to the CURRENT SHANOO KI SHAADI story line.  What should you consider while voting?  Well how is the story line?  Is it interesting?  Is it boring?  Is it original?  How is the acting of the cast?  How are the dialgoues?  There's lots you can consider.....

You can post your rating from 1-4 in this thread (if you want to justify your rating and give comments, please feel free to do so)!

And don't forget to tune into Telly Chaska on Mondays at 11 PM IST or download it on podcasts.  Now your voices will be heard as it is you guys who are the ones with the Chaska Controller!

Thank You!

From,

The Dev Team at I-F Edited by Diva - 17 years ago
i thin k its bout three 3. the show has a good humour bout it
I would like to give 4 out of 4. I love this show.
i would only give it 1.the humour,the story line,the dialouges are totally boring.i had lot of expectations from the serial,but turned out to be a flop show.SORRY for the rude comments.But its a fact. 😭 .