Chaska Meter: Where does SRA stand?

prettyguria thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hey I-Fians,

Here's the remote to control the Chaska Meter!

What is the Chaska Meter?

Its a 1 to 10 ranking system.  In this poll you can give the story line a ranking from 1 to 4 (4 being the highest).  With your votes, we will combine the hits the show gets and the type of comments it gets to derive the final rating.  Here are the full details for the Chaska Meter:

Chaska Meter Details

So now we are asking the members of this section to vote from 1 to 4 according to the CURRENT SAATH RAHENGA ALWAYS story line.  What should you consider while voting?  Well how is the story line?  Is it interesting?  Is it boring?  Is it original?  How is the acting of the cast?  How are the dialgoues?  There's lots you can consider.....

You can post your rating from 1-4 in this thread (if you want to justify your rating and give comments, please feel free to do so)!

And don't forget to tune into Telly Chaska on Mondays at 11 PM IST or download it on podcasts.  Now your voices will be heard as it is you guys who are the ones with the Chaska Controller!

Thank You!

From,

The Dev Team at I-F
Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
hmmm...SRA...the show's over...but i would give it a 3 out of 4....the storyline was different, the characters/actors were really good, it's was fresh and made me addicted to it...
mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

at the beginning i would have given it a 3.5 out of 4 cuz the show was so good and the characters were amazing but near the end, the story has been very spoiled badly.....so i would rate it a 3 out of 4 because Karan Rai, Neha Marda were actually amazing to portray Krish and Peehu!!! 😳

moviemania thumbnail
When the Peehu-Shikhar conflict was being portrayed, the serial was irrestible. straight 4 out of 4. But then Neha disappeared and Shikhar made only fleeting appearences,so perhaps 3.5 out of 4.
pichirocks thumbnail
I WOULD GIVE SRA 3.75 OUT OF 4 FOR ITS INITIAL STORY LINE..........FOR IT WAS SOMETHING DIFFERENT AND QUITE RELIEVING FROM ALL THOSE SAAS-BAHU MELODRAMA SOAPS......THEY REALLY SUCKS MAN.........
BUT LATER ON AFTER REPLACEMENT OF MAIN CHARACTERS AND TWIST IN THE SHOW FORMAT I'L GIV SRA 3 OUT OF 4.
smiling_haseena thumbnail
Loved the beginning...initially 4 out of 4! 😃 Afterwards, it became much different from where it appeared the story would go...so 3.5 out of 4.