Lessons learnt post Monologue! Fun post

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
You folks know how frustrated and upset I have become overnight. My posts have reflected that. So inorder to cheer myself up and get that almost invisible optimistic side awake.. this is my lame attempt!! 

This one's specifically for Ram kapoor since he seems to be under stress for handling monologues. This may serve him better to understand and avoid future situations and here's a simple guide. 

Lessons from the 1st monologue:

1)Never ever wake up a sleeping lioness(biwi!). This is like aa bail mujhe maar. 

2)Never argue or begin an argument anytime. Women are better at arguing and will shame you into believing that you are the rootcause of it!

3)Incase you still like to start one, be prepared with cotton on ur ears! 

4)Start believing that you are wrong.. May be you would never argue..
That premise solves and avoids most common fights even before starting!

5)And for God's sake.. she is a teacher.. You dont try this again unless you want a F in ur quarterly scorecard again! 

6)Do think about those rewards for nice behavior. Aloo paranthas and grand breakfasts Vs Apple and ghaas poos. Choice is urs.

7)If your wife decides to walk out and move to the guest room.. Don't question! Let her go.. unless you want to see.. you know what.. again!

8)Keep those tablets for emergencies.. Might help the next time you forget the guide and get into the battlefield.

9)Friends are friends and wives are wives. Don't juggle the advices and you will be fine.

10)If nothing works..and you sense trouble.. go the DK bose way!
Watch the video if u still didn't get it RK!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OVGbdOG7dA[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by fosla - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Great post Angie... A much needed comic post , after all the super serious discussions we have been having since yesterday!

And did you realize, that while we are all beating each other up, taking sides, defending Ram, feeling bad for him and analysing every word screamed by Priya, he seems to be doing just fine! 😆

He does not look heartbroken, or guilty or sad in anyway, in the precap. He looked like a super happy guy, admiring his lovely wife, just like he was yesterday...

So we should all lighten up and enjoy the ride, just like they are . 

I loved your post.  As usual, wish I could think of something to add, but you covered it all...

fosla thumbnail
Originally posted by: mem1

Great post Angie... A much needed comic post , after all the super serious discussions we have been having since yesterday!

And did you realize, that while we are all beating each other up, taking sides, defending Ram, feeling bad for him and analysing every word screamed by Priya, he seems to be doing just fine! 😆

He does not look heartbroken, or guilty or sad in anyway, in the precap. He looked like a super happy guy, admiring his lovely wife, just like he was yesterday...

So we should all lighten up and enjoy the ride, just like they are . 

I loved your post.  As usual, wish I could think of something to add, but you covered it all...

Mem1

I needed to make this to get my BP back to normal.. This is a fiction jaab failed.. so had to resort to this! 
Yes.. When we were bleeding here in the battleground, our RK decides to write a loveletter.. Man.. That guy needs an award for patience and optimism!!  He really has no clue about woman.. Sigh!! 

Thanks dear!

jainneha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🤣fiosla your posts always make me smile and crack up and specilly after this epi it was a bit sad😭
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Fosla you seem to know a whole lot abt men and women dont ya 😉

Humorous post & Apt song  👏

Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Angie.

PHD kari hai aapne kya?? Hilarious Post. Good Advice to not only Ram but men everywhere...

janardana thumbnail
Way to go A!! This is what I wanted to see ... Cheer up and keep cheering us up too!!
saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Angie you are too much...Aur yeh hain 'Kahani Ghar Ghar ki'...😉So this is 'Woman's day' week & including Ram every Patidev, boyfriend  should know these lessons.😳

Good yaar you are trying to cheer up ! 🤗Everything is fair in Love & War.When the words are exchanged in this kind of fights ...it's not like that the person really means it.It comes out of anger, fear, frustration,love, possessiveness &  many more things.😆😳

fosla thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Fosla you seem to know a whole lot abt men and women dont ya 😉

Humorous post & Apt song  👏

Living with one and watching this show have been a real eye opener😉

Iam sure that song was ringing in RK's ears during the monologue😆
fosla thumbnail
Originally posted by: jainneha

🤣fiosla your posts always make me smile and crack up and specilly after this epi it was a bit sad😭

Neha..
I can totally relate you!! Enjoy!! Hope this post helped u smile!!