Users

Frequent Posters

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Saaraa.

Hey

I'm a new reader of your work.
But seems like all you stories have been shifted to the blog.
Can I have the blog link please
I promise to come back and comment..

There is a note right on the top of this page (as highlighted by the title of this I post as well), can you please read that. It gives the link to my new index which enlists all my work available on IF and available for reading by all. Work not enlisted there is not available for reading as of now. 
sans12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey Rea ...I m new India forum and today I came across your story but most of them were removed so was nt able to read it...can you share the link for Arshi ff or the link for your blog
raws thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey hi...i dont know if you will read this message or not but still writing...I have came across your stories...you really write very nicely but the stories you have shifted to blog due to very important reason and i truly respect your decision...
I wanted to read your stories full please it will be really nice and i will be very very honored and thankful if you share your blog link to me on...i can only request decision will be solely yours and whatever it will be acceptable...

once again i would like to tell you you are really very good and whatever happened is purely our loss we are not able to read the magic of your words anymore...

take care
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: raws

hey hi...i dont know if you will read this message or not but still writing...I have came across your stories...you really write very nicely but the stories you have shifted to blog due to very important reason and i truly respect your decision...

I wanted to read your stories full please it will be really nice and i will be very very honored and thankful if you share your blog link to me on...i can only request decision will be solely yours and whatever it will be acceptable...

once again i would like to tell you you are really very good and whatever happened is purely our loss we are not able to read the magic of your words anymore...

take care

Hey! Thank You for the appreciation! :)

All stories which are available for reading are listed under my new index, the link to which can be found on Page 32 of this thread. Please check :)
khlv thumbnail
Hi angelteen,

Pls send me the link to ur blog for reading your ff &ss

WanieA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hi, i just came across ur stories...if you dont mind, please share your blog link..thank u..
Arshirox97 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey!!!!!!!! Congo for your Index!
Arshirox97 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Plz add me to ur buddy list! I've sent u a request...
Red_Grapes thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hello dearie :-)

Just gone through ur index and it is even more than awesome

Loved it to the core!!!

Not able to read all your stories fully so can u plz PM me ur blog link so I can read them...

Thanks!!

--Sheza--
1likeNoOther thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Will totally be interested in reading your stories! 😊