•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Rajeev Khandelwal on Sach Ka Saamna

Neha Maheshwri, TNN Mar 3, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Just one question from Rajeev Khandelwal

Sach Ka Saamna will return with its original format featuring celebrities in the hot seat. The last season with common people, based on the bhrashtachaar theme, didn't click. What went wrong?

The last season wasn't aired to generate TRPs but to launch a new channel. How can you expect a show to register TRPs like its earlier season if it's launching on a new channel? It completed its run of 20 episodes which was to help the channel get a foothold. It takes almost two weeks just to create awareness about a new channel. If the intent was to fetch great numbers, we wouldn't have aired just 20 episodes. We did experiment with the format of the show but it was launched with a good intent. Even if we have managed to wake up the conscience of a handful of people, I deem it as job well done. Also, the new season under the same format of having celebrities in the hot seat was shot before the Bhrashtachaar special, but they decided to air the latter. I have not been informed when and which channel will the forthcoming season air.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-03-03/tv/31117435_1_new-channel-sach-ka-saamna-rajeev-khandelwal

Posted: 12 years ago

thnx a tonnesss 

for sharin the article 

even my excitement is increasin for the SKS now

rajeev rocks ðŸ˜Ž