Bade Acche Laggte Hai

The most realistic conversation I have seen on TV!

shrutic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow my second post in as many days! This show is really getting me out there!!!

I just finished seeing the episode and OMG did I love it!?

To me it was the most realistic fight, from beginning to end. How many of  us have had such fights - I know I have. The most realistic confessions - no pretense, no games, no demurely saying I have started having feelings - just simply putting it out there - I Love You

What had always bothered me about Indian Television is how the woman never speaks up irrespective of what is said to her. Educated women real life aren't like that - I know I am not. I love that Priya is a character I can identify with - she is educated, respectful, caring but doesn't feel scared to speak her mind and ask for her rights or needs. 

I loved that it was Priya all the way (ST you are a bloody brilliant actress) and Ram stood there taking it all in. I imagine him thinking what a fool he was to be scared to tell this woman he loves her! I loved that after she showed him what he means to her she felt the need to say I Love You because that's just how we do it - say it out so there is no place for the other to think otherwise. I loved that after she said it she cried and dropped to his shoulders - that's how it plays out in real life - a big fight, some honesty about you feel and then you realize you belong together! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that absolutely true. it infact happened to me today. i was missing my husband and i shouted at him cried for him told him i miss him and later take his shoulder for support. 
p.s. we are recently wedded and we live away from each other coz of work commitments and i had to watch this very episode today. i was identifying myself there
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree with you completely, it was so natural and realistic. Ram and Sakshi are awesome.
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
So very true!  Well said and this is as close to reality as it gets :)!  Oh boy havent we all been there done that :)!!!
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yup...great episode and what acting by ST...and RK supported her well...

Reya <3
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Today was just a reminder for most fans why we watch this show!! The way they portray scenes so close to real life reminds us all of our own lives!!! Watching reality is so much more fun with Ram and Priya!! Iam soo glad that you got to join us in sharing the whole fun!!
--RaYa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is by far the most realistic conversation I have seen on TV. Lovely! And what maeks me proud is the flawless acting by Sakshi and Ram. 
Let the others learn from you! Take a bow both of you. 👏 👏 

Now over to you Mr. Kapoor. 

Btw did anyone notice? She called him Ram Kapoor. 
waseela786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I really felt emtional for years know I have killed my belief in love n said now I'll get married for compromise I knw its a soapie bt it really made me sad.love can b beautiful again
naveendh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was realy so close to reality...rashi are awesome...theor powerfull act...& such realistic act & dailoge make me feel out of this world...i loved that i watch this saw.
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thank you for opening this post...i watched the episode and it totally belongs to Sakshi...she showed us what women thinks and what we want...the way she spoke to Ram was too good...a powerfull performance...no wonder why we love this show...no wonder why ekta chose ram and sakshi for these characters...even ekta knew that only these two can bring out the best...Priya is not a typical wife or bahu...she will speak her mind and when she speaks she won't be quiet until she made her point...all that screaming, tears, and yes finally admitting...that is how women are...so it was so naturally done...bravo...big applause for sakshi...👏👍🏼