Bade Acche Laggte Hai

The real Show Stopper for Nut's show!*pic

wackysharu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Tarana Tweetd this pic!

All dressed up off the ramp! the real show stopper's of nuts show...

This means guys the C night and the fashion show happening at the same time!!

So will the morning after that be d separation day!! Its already all over the forum about the separation track will it be true????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing this pic. Very nice.. As far as separation track is considered, we dont anything concrete , yet. But hope that such a case will not happen.
macarons thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
shouldn't the valentines day be before holi? but kya karein? no bharosa of BT calendar. I really hope this stupid show is BEFORE holi day or before big c. I dont' wanna see RaYa fight just after their c. come on, not done ekta, if youre gonna show them fight the morning after. 
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for sharing..
i have no idea on what basis the seperation will happen?😕 may be aysha will tell everyone about Nut's abortion!
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Finally... The show is happening!! Let's get over with it since Iam more interested in the dynamics after this one!😃
All the ladies do look pretty.. I liked Tarana the most here! And Ishika' is back!
Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fosla

Finally... The show is happening!! Let's get over with it since Iam more interested in the dynamics after this one!😃

All the ladies do look pretty.. I liked Tarana the most here! And Ishika' is back!

This means that we are going to be saddled with this fashion show today?????????????????😭

Thanks for the pic
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Neenzoo

This means that we are going to be saddled with this fashion show today?????????????????😭

Thanks for the pic

I think it will be the encounter of the lion and the lioness followed by the preps at the end of the episode for the Fashion show!! I just want to know if they would confess today or not.. otherwise.. its all wait time till HOLI!
imsuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
As per the conversation, Ayesha is going to be showstopper for Valentines Day Special Fashion Show (which is yet to happen in BALH)
In other scenes, there is Holi celebration preparations... I am confused about time lines of these two special DAYS...
CV why so much confusion???? 😕
Musiquelover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

ekta mayya ke world mein na... sab kuch aisi hi hoti hai...
imsuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
desi**fo*** site reported that Ayesha is going to face wardrobe malfunctioning...

I suspected this long back...
Does anybody have confirm news?