DivOrce DivoRCE DivORce...!!!

Komal_minnie thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
My Bechari archana...feeling sad fr u..manav plz try to undrstn my sweet archana loves u...n i knw u too love her...bt .,,,,,,,,,,,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Komal_minnie

My Bechari archana...feeling sad fr u..manav plz try to undrstn my sweet archana loves u...n i knw u too love her...bt .,,,,,,,,,,,

I am also feeling so bad for my Archu ...😭😭😭

But she is so silly ... spoiling Sachin ...

Still I love her 😳
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yep hope this divorce comes true..
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I am hoping for ArMan to get divorced, though Sachu was wrong to crash into another car, his intention behind it was good.

It was good Manav didn't get to go to the K home for Purvi's engagement or else he would have been insulted again just as he was at Punni's engagement.

Topic Opener, I think it's Archana who always misunderstands Manav. When she is angry with him, she never gives him a chance to say what he needs to say. She was so wrong to expect Manav to be at Purvi's engagement. She invited him there just so he could be insulted another time, good Sachu stopped this. Archana's worst dialogue to him was if Ovi or Teju were in Purvi's place, you would have come to their engagement. She expects Manav to give equal love to someone he doesn't know compared to his own daughters?
Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago
cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhallarox

I am hoping for ArMan to get divorced, though Sachu was wrong to crash into another car, his intention behind it was good.

It was good Manav didn't get to go to the K home for Purvi's engagement or else he would have been insulted again just as he was at Punni's engagement.

Topic Opener, I think it's Archana who always misunderstands Manav. When she is angry with him, she never gives him a chance to say what he needs to say. She was so wrong to expect Manav to be at Purvi's engagement. She invited him there just so he could be insulted another time, good Sachu stopped this. Archana's worst dialogue to him was if Ovi or Teju were in Purvi's place, you would have come to their engagement. She expects Manav to give equal love to someone he doesn't know compared to his own daughters?

just see the difference, archana the great mother, hasnt asked abt her  daughters thought of her daughters or even tried to know regularly or anonymously by Vandita and there manav is actually gng to the engagement or applauding purvi or even listening to her crap.

it still pisses me off cz if an employee faxes a Boss a THREAT and manav ji goes week in the knees WTH is that !! Manav !!!!11 😡