*~* Fall In Love Contest - Results Thread *~* - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by maris08

WOW!!! YIPPIEE!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!..

Great job, Anu, Leena, Maanddy,Sonne, Monamie..You All deserve this award truly..

Anu a big thanks to you.. A small prod and request from you pushed me to write that OS..Never expected it to be the single and only entry.. So a very big hug and thanks to you..

My sincere thanks to all those people who are now reading it and enjoying it..

1st of all a big apology dear.. i had seen ur post n wanted to comment on it after read ur SS.. but many things kept me occupied i knew i knew u would participate dearmuuuaaahhh... loved the SS totally specially this part... its breath taking๐Ÿ˜ thnk u so much that u kept my request dear.. love u๐Ÿค— hearty congrats on winning๐Ÿฅณ

The bright dawn beckoned a new day.

Ram gazed out of the window, his face lighting up by the sun's rays. Through the gap, the streaks managed to wake up the sleeping Priya. Kicking off the covers, she lazily joined him by the window. Her movements sensuous; that made Ram inhale a deep breath, the fragrance of her as well as that of the crisp new morning.

It was Feb 14th, Valentine's day.

Just, over a year ago, their lives had changed forever. Things had happened at an unbelievably fast pace, sucking them into the whirlpool of myriad emotions. But throughout they managed to survive, tiding over the crisis', discovering each other in the process and finally falling in love.

Ram kissed Priya, gently blowing away the stray hair falling on her face. Priya smiled serenely interlinking her hands with his. The night's lingering passion was still evident. Both gazed at each other; their faces reflecting their love. Eyes pleading, requesting; fingers exploring, squeezing; their legs leading them back. A little later, the bliss and ecstasy was experienced, a content sigh escaped.

Conratulationss to all the winnerz..!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Excellent job guyss...!!

-Mannat๐Ÿ˜Š
YIPEEE
CONGRATS SONEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
both ur vms won ... yeah so happy for u ... keep it going babes
Comgrats to all the winners ...very well deserved ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by Celina_

congratz to all the winners..very well deserved.. ๐Ÿ‘ 

Anu meri jaan i am proud of you..heartly congratz..๐Ÿค—

thnx a lot janemaan๐Ÿค—
Yay Yai i won... 

Thank you Rosie...mujhe pata toh chala...๐Ÿ˜ณ

and A HUGE Thanks to ALL BALHian who voted and even those who not votes.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Love you guyz!   Thank you DT and special thank you to Fivr'jee Thank you so much for all the time and the effort๐Ÿ˜ƒ

winner bhi runnur up ...bhi lol..i'm happy i got two sigs๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ
Love the prize Siggie too thank you Sanoo! 

Congratulation leena04 , maanddy , Anamika and monamie111 very well deserved.. ๐Ÿ‘ ...๐Ÿ‘
and maris08  beautiful OS loved it๐Ÿ˜ณ...congrats! 

Sonee,

PS: wil upload my vm vm gallery soon.