Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
First let me explain a few things...

I am no FF writer. Just a hard core closet romantic like someone just called me 😉

And while I don't think my scenario will actually happen, I want it to be like this, and here are my reasons:

As you all have, no doubt, observed...the promo that we all have been drooling over for the past few days has been shot in the purple bedroom. The delectable scene happens in front of the purple walls, and the amazing culmination is on the purple bed, under the purple sheets. 

But in real-life (I mean reel-life) the purple bedroom is gone... It no longer exists. So this leads me to believe that the promo will not be shown in a real episode. Which is a heart breaking thought! I so wanted to see a full blown episode from that promo. the same white saree and purple sheets and everything..

Therefore here is my take for next week:

After Ram has said his S**** word, and Priya has pushed him away and said Stop it, she rushes off to the bathroom and shuts the door. 

Ram stands there , stunned, for a long time. He is at a total loss .He fails to understand what happened. Until this evening, he was a man madly in love, wanting to tell his wife how much he loved her. And he could see that Priya was a women who seemed madly in love with him too. he remembered her actions in front of the webcam during the video chat (he didn't think it was childish... he is in love remember...unlike us), he remembered her tears at the airport, and her happiness at his office. He even noticed how she was caressing his chair, unaware of his presense. 

Then what happened? how did the evening go so totally wrong? Now he was not even sure if Priya was really in love with him anymore. And he was so ashamed at all the things he said to her. How could he?

While he was thinking all this, Priya quietly comes out of the changing room, in her night dress. She gets on her couch, and goes to sleep, facing the wall. 

Mr. Kapoor, left with no choice, changes and gets into bed too. 

There is a turmoil in his mind, but at this point Jet lag takes over. I mean, come on... the man has been to America and back in a span of 3 or maybe 4 days. He went straight from the airport to work, put in a full day's work, and only had enough time to change from one boring suit to another, before heading out to the party. And he stayed late at the party. So at this point, in spite of the tempest raging in his mind, his body gave in, and he fell fast asleep. 

Priya, who has no such issues to deal with, is still relishing her anger and hurt, and gets really infuriated when she hears his snoring. 

Priya : "Yeh Mr. Kapoor to araam se so gaye. Itna kuchch kehne ke baad yeh so kaise sakte hain. Iska to yehi matlab hua ki mere hi expectations kuch jyada badh gaye the...he still thinks of our marriage as just a samjhouta" 

Next morning, Ram wakes up very late. (effect of jet lag, you know). He looks at the time and jumps out of bed. He sees that Priya is not in the room .

Ram : "Bansi kaka"
BK : "Sir! aap uth gaye? Main abhi breakfast leke aata hun"
Ram : "Priya kahan hai?"
BK : " Ma'am to classes ke liye chali gayi" 

After breakfast and a lot of FB's, a very pensive Ram leaves for Office. 

Priya, who only has one class that day, and since she was in no mood to teach that anyway, let the students off early. She gets home , right after Ram leaves. 
Now, with the help of those super-efficient workers who had earlier  remodelled the room in one day, she gets the room redone again, back to how it was originally. 
She tells the workers that Mr. Kapoor did not like the new colors and so she wants it back the same way like it was before. 

"Aur Mr. Kapoor ko paint se allergy hai. Isliye yeh sab kaam shaam ko unke ghar aane se pehle ho jaana chahiye"

These workers, being really good, get it all done in no time. 

At this point , Nikarika and mamaji are snickering and sneering, of course..

In the office, Ram gets a call from Vikram, who has had a heart-to-heart talk with Neha after the party. They both realise how they screwed up the evening for their best friends. They want to explain everything. They tell him they will come to his office in the evening and talk to him. 

In the evening, they meet Ram at his office and explain how it was not Priya's fault and Neha had set her up to try and get Ram Jealous. At this point, poor Mr. Kapoor, who already was feeling very miserable , gets up and rushes home. All he wants to do is apologise to his wife, and tell her how much he loves her. Enough of these games!
Edited by mem1 - 12 years ago
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Very nice post...I loved it how you are giving us the monday episode...as i read it felt real...i hope something similar happens...but this fight that we will see will change their relationship...ram and priya are in love...they are getting protective of one another and having loads of expectations...also vikram and neha nok-jhoks are putting fuel in ram-priya's marriage...I understand vikram and neha are good friends of ram and priya...but this is ram amd priya's journey as vikram said to neha let ram handle his love story...they should let them...if ram and priya need help then give advice but don't tell them what you do with your spouses...not a good idea...
mem1 thumbnail
Contd...

When Ram comes home, he is shocked to see the purple room back. He feels very bad. He realises that by changing his room, Priya had , for the first time, acted like a real wife. And his behaviour last night must have hurt her so much. By undoing the changes in his room, she was probably saying that she no longer feels she has any rights over him or his room.  

He finds his address book on the side table, where he always keeps it. and he finds a note on it. 

Mr. Kapoor,

I am sorry for changing your room without your permission. I have changed it back. Hope you are happy now. I am going to spend some time with my parents. I will be there tonight. Will be back in the morning.

Priya

Ram is crest-fallen. He immediately calls her. But her phone is on the floor by the couch. 
Ram "Oh No. Lagte hai usne phone gira diya, aur notice bhi nahin kiya.."

Then he calls the Sharma house land line. But of course , our dear Shipra ji is talking non-stop to Mrs. Padosan about the Natasha Kapoor show with Ayesha as the showstopper. 
(wish she would take that literally and stop the show before it happens 😆...just my PJ. ignore it)

Ram tries numerous times, but is unable to get through. finally good-old jet-lag kicks in (I have jet lag for at least a week. this is only his second day)  and he falls asleep on the couch, where he was sitting with the phone and his FB's.

Day 3: 

Priya comes home in the morning. 
Ram is on the couch, snoring. but as she walks in, he wakes up. they stare at each other for a while (with Dil ki Dhadkan BG)
Then as Priya starts to walk away, Ram stops her.
Ram : "Priya... please ruk jaao. Mujhe tumse baat karni hai"
Priya slowly turns and faces him. tears in her eyes.

Ram : "Priya. I don't know how to say this. Maine jo tumse kaha tha, it was totally unforgivable. I am very sorry. pata nahin mujhe kya ho gaya tha, ki maine itni giri hui baaten kahi. Mujhe to..."

At this point he is stopped by Priya, who puts her fingers over his lips. they both stare at each other with tears in their eyes. 

Priya : "Please , Mr. Kapoor. maine bhi bohut bura behave kiya tha party main. Mujhe aisa nahin karna chahiye that. Mujhe bas bura laga ki aapne mujhe notice hi nahin kiya. to aapko jealous karne ke chakkar me...

Ram : "Priya. I love you. Main tumse bahut pyaar karta hoon. 

At this point the BG is so loud, we cannot hear everything they are saying to each other. but they are saying it with tears , and happiness and passion. 

and guess what, just as Ram is holding her hands, and about to bring them up to his lips: in walks daadi, Rishabh, Mamaji and of course Niharika.

Daadi: "Priya puttar. tu kya kar rahi hia. Aaj Holi hai... ghar me itne saare kaam hai. Chal mere saath. Bahut saari tayyariyan karni hai"

Mamaji: " Lagta hai Priya ji ke haath me moch aa gayi hai. Tabhi Ram puttar uski maalish kar raha hai...haina? "

Niharika : "aur Ram, baba... Tum mere saath chalo. HUme guests ki list banaani hai. Aaj holi ki party ke liye. Aur bhi kuch important papers sign karvaane hai."

And they all walk out with Priya in tow...

At the office :

Ram gets a call from the NGO, inviting him to be the chief guest at the ward opening that evening. He tries to get out of it, but they insist, and say it will only take an hr. And they say the children will be very disspointed if he does not come.

He tries to call Priya, but is unable to reach her. He leaves a message on her phone asking her to come to the NGO at 6pm.

At 5:30 pm, he still hasn't heard from Priya. He is upset, anxious to see her , and irirtated about the NGO appointment. But he had promised he would be there.

He gets there at 6pm. As he steps out of the car, the principal greets him, with a group of blind children. They walk him into the building, and he sees all the children lined up on both sides of the hallway.As he walks in, he is surprised to see daadi, Rishabh, Vikram and Neha. 

One child walks up to him with a bouquet of flowers. As he reaches out for it, someone says..
"Ruk jaao. Mr. Kapoor ko phulon se allergy hai. yeh phool Daadi ji ko de do. "

and  he turns to look at the speaker... and there in front of him was an angel... in glorious shimmering white...😳

Edited by mem1 - 12 years ago
balhfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yaar, Dil khush kar diya with your imagination😃. Pehle toh you brought back the Purple bedroom...you are right that the new bedroom is ruining our imaginations of that day (thanks to such a sensual promo). You are so bang on with your scenerios that I feel that I am watching continuation of BALH after thursday...especially how you are including Niharika's interruptions and mamaji's comical timing...frankly its relieving my stress(as I had gone bonkers after watching monday's promo) please continue and give us your version of C day...I bet it will be breath-taking like the promo👏 Edited by balhfan4ever - 12 years ago
Sonia1602 thumbnail
Great take mem1, you summarized whole next week beautifully. Only missing part the messy fashion show :)

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
So afterall somebody was not wrong in calling you a closet romantic haan😉

Mem1

Wow!! I loved the whole sequence and yeah purple's back baby!! If CV's follow this then we might see the confession and Big C together on Holi!!! 
Great job buddy! please write FF's!! You are really good!
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awsome, enjoyed your take. plz cont. thanks
mem1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pooja05

Very nice post...I loved it how you are giving us the monday episode...as i read it felt real...i hope something similar happens...but this fight that we will see will change their relationship...ram and priya are in love...they are getting protective of one another and having loads of expectations...also vikram and neha nok-jhoks are putting fuel in ram-priya's marriage...I understand vikram and neha are good friends of ram and priya...but this is ram amd priya's journey as vikram said to neha let ram handle his love story...they should let them...if ram and priya need help then give advice but don't tell them what you do with your spouses...not a good idea...

Thanks for your comment.  I do agree that Vik-neha should leave RAYa alone, but old habits die hard. They have been guiding Ram from way before he even met Priya. That is not going to stop so suddenly. And for someone like Ram and Priya, who are unsure in this new role, advice from dear friends means a lot. 
mem1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: balhfan4ever

Yaar, Dil khus kar diya with your imagination😃. Pehle toh you brought back the Purple bedroom...you are right that the new bedroom is ruining our imaginations of that day (thanks to such a sensual promo). You are so bang on with your scenerios that I feel that I am watching continuation of BALH after thursday...especially how you are including Niharika's interruptions and mamaji's comical timing...frankly its relieving my stress(as I had gone bonkers after watching monday's promo) please continue and give us your version of C day...I bet it will be breath-taking like the promo👏

Thank you so much dear. Tumhare comment ne bhi dil khush kar diya. 
That bedroom change is bothering me a lot. It is possible that the real episode might be better than the promo, but I so badly wanted to see that promo in the episode. And now that is almost ruled out. And with that, maybe even the while saree 😡. 

BTW, I can't even imagine nice FF's for RaYa without Mamaji and NIharika. I must be sick!😭
mem1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonia1602

Great take mem1, you summarized whole next week beautifully. Only missing part the messy fashion show :)

My take on the messy Fashion Show : 
Ayesha thinks "show stopper" means a person that stops the show. So she stops it before it happens. no show - no mess... ALL IS WELL...😆