Originally posted by IndYa4u

Lolita...

YOU ARE AN ANGELπŸ€—

LOVE this version... You made my day... HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Happy with Niharika chucked out, figuratively ? πŸ˜›
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by lolita_lahiri

Happy with Niharika chucked out, figuratively ? πŸ˜›

I am very happy. Loved the easy way in which you resolved the big Abortion issue and also had Ram put Niharika in her place. Kaash show me bhi Ram apni brain isi tarah use karta !

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ⭐️
πŸ‘
"It  was  a  quotation  by  Pablo  Neruda

"I  love  you  without  knowing  how,  or  when,  or  from  where. 

I  love  you  straightforwardly,  without  complexities  or  pride; 

so  I  love  you  because  I  know  no  other  way  than  this: 

Where  "I"  does  not  exist,  nor  "You", 

so  close  that  your  hand  on  my  chest  is  my  hand, 

so  close  that  your  eyes  close  as  I  fall  asleep"

I am speechless, Lalitaji, you are an amazing writer, just so beautiful and yes Ram gave Pablo Neruda's reference?, just superb, I am in love with Ram and yes your writing. you are just too good, please keep writing. Are you Pablo  Neruda fan? I love his poetry. Thanks for theses lovely updates.πŸ‘

I know it is irrelevant here but would like to share with you a beautiful song, now that I know you love poetry. 😊

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVBKSF4oLng&feature=related

meaning

When we parted ways, Neither you cried nor I, But, what is this, A peaceful sleep since, Has not touched our eyes? He was my companion, But not in harmony were we,

Like the clouds and sunlight, Together but as apart as can be.

There were feelings of animosity, Indifference, And anguish between us, My departed lover, had been everything, But unfaithful.

Last time I looked into his eyes, My poetry reflected back at me, Verses, that which I had never, Recited to anyone

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by fanraya

"It  was  a  quotation  by  Pablo  Neruda

"I  love  you  without  knowing  how,  or  when,  or  from  where. 

I  love  you  straightforwardly,  without  complexities  or  pride; 

so  I  love  you  because  I  know  no  other  way  than  this: 

Where  "I"  does  not  exist,  nor  "You", 

so  close  that  your  hand  on  my  chest  is  my  hand, 

so  close  that  your  eyes  close  as  I  fall  asleep"

I am speechless, Lalitaji, you are an amazing writer, just so beautiful and yes Ram gave Pablo Neruda's reference?, just superb, I am in love with Ram and yes your writing. you are just too good, please keep writing. Are you Pablo  Neruda fan? I love his poetry. Thanks for theses lovely updates.πŸ‘

I know it is irrelevant here but would like to share with you a beautiful song, now that I know you love poetry. 😊

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVBKSF4oLng&feature=related

meaning

When we parted ways, Neither you cried nor I, But, what is this, A peaceful sleep since, Has not touched our eyes? He was my companion, But not in harmony were we,

Like the clouds and sunlight, Together but as apart as can be.

There were feelings of animosity, Indifference, And anguish between us, My departed lover, had been everything, But unfaithful.

Last time I looked into his eyes, My poetry reflected back at me, Verses, that which I had never, Recited to anyone

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for this song ! The meaning is... i actually have no words to describe it ! Its awesome... really... thnaks again...
Originally posted by mem1

I am very happy. Loved the easy way in which you resolved the big Abortion issue and also had Ram put Niharika in her place. Kaash show me bhi Ram apni brain isi tarah use karta !

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ⭐️
πŸ‘

I wish he sends Niharika for a toss very soon πŸ˜›

Also, I know its too early...but was wondering... like when Priya said..that you saw me sleeping on the sofa but you didn't see that I hadn't changed my clothes..you only see what is there in front of you...

Lalita

Maybe in a few days she can use the same dialogue to explain Krishnaji's case to him also... that he saw what he was shown only...
Originally posted by lolita_lahiri

πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ 
Too good to be described in words... loved how Priya told all truth about nuts' abortion and also refused to give details btwn their conversation...Niharika kee bolti band ho gayi... ram's trust in her was very touchy.. hope in the series too he will keep this much faith in her when nuts' abortion thing will reveal. 
Oh once again i missed the last two parts...simply superb work lalita G πŸ‘...im at a loss for words..

Your entire story was so logical...i suggest you apply for the balh creative team..and im really really not joking...pls do...😊