New SPOILERS*** 5th-10th March!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Now which task any idea guys
thnx for sharing dear
wow looking fwd
Hey...isn't the last day update the same old one πŸ˜•... coz now Sati is doing no such task...
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•what new task?????????????????????
this is stretching reality too far in real Sati Never once in her life hated Lord Shiva.  it really pains me seeing Love story of god being portrayed in melodramatic way.

people should remember  that they are portraying saga of maa parvati and mahadev, however perhaps this is the kind of approach which increases TRP.

believe sati never had anti shiva feelings never in her life
which task are they talking about for friday?
@kkr531 mytho cnt be limitd as no one knws wat hapend in real n show doesnt depict sati hates mahadev bt it is her pain her agony as a response of his rejection. Anger N hatrd r two difrnt terms sweethr8
@sanyomg perhaps you are right,  however it really pains me seeing how the rift part is being stretched so long i mean from the start of the its more kind of daksh having is way 90%  where as
and moments of bliss between mahadev being so few and far between.

i  am kind of pained by seeing shakti in so much separation from shiv

regards
Krishna
Thank you very much so excited to see upcoming week episodes!!!
Originally posted by kkr531

this is stretching reality too far in real Sati Never once in her life hated Lord Shiva.  it really pains me seeing Love story of god being portrayed in melodramatic way.

people should remember  that they are portraying saga of maa parvati and mahadev, however perhaps this is the kind of approach which increases TRP.

believe sati never had anti shiva feelings never in her life

I agree with you, i think they are stretching it a bit too much! πŸ˜•

I would really hope this is resolved in a week!