Birds now will learn to fly on their own !!

kvva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Friends,

BALH is the only serial that I watch regularly these days.    Todays episode kept me thinking for sometime.  Also, I am little surprised at the furry in the forum. Could not stop myself from writing the following:

1) Vikram Neha -- they are not bad. Common.  They were the main and the only architects of the mission - End  loneliness of  RAM 

They thought, planned, put in lots of efforts to make it possible from the beginning.  This is really a great example of total selfless friendship, who exactly understands what their friend needs.  It was a treat to watch this kind of relationship.

Today, they are kind of relieved.   They know their mission is accomplished. They know both have developed the feelings and there is no going back to it. They know it. They know, they dont need to work any more hard towards it. They now know there is no more major threat to their misson. Hence they relaxed a bit. 

In this stage, they brought their glimpses of their unsuccessful marriage a-front. Every marriage, however successful be it,  will have small  traits of unsuccess (please accept this word). There would be some small differences, some small in conveniences, some small gaps.   Yes, the marriage is successful if the amount of disagreements are much smaller than the amount of agreements, the uncomforts are much smaller than the comforts and so on. But mind you, there will be small gaps.  Even Vikram and Neha are no exceptions.  They just (based on gender bias which is perfectly common) tried to help their own friends out so not to face the small problems that they are facing.  

I feel this is not something so big that, we should say they are the villans in RaYA's life. They separated them etc. 

I guess, Ram-Priya have reached a level in their relation ship, they can easily sail through this. They now dont need so much  counciling. Infact, they know each other better than any other person and hence can judge the other person better   than anybody else.

2) Ram - Priya:  They have sailed through various phases of relation ship and have reached where they are today. Really BALH has done a pretty good job in showing these phases in quite  some detail.  For me, personally I could relate to them in most  of their phases.  As somebody said, Priya is aware of these feelings while RAM is completely alien to them and this point is also brought out quite effectively. I enjoyed BALH (minus somethings ofcourse). 

Now, both are sure of their feelings. First they were not sure of the others feelings. In yesterdays episode, thanks to Vikram Neha, they are kind of sure that the other person also reciprocates their feelings.  These kind of glitches can happen when these people went through all these (unknown, compelling and eye opening to new lanes) phases and are now waiting for the other person to openly declare their feelings.  It is a chance that this can happen (based on the circumstances) and it happened. 

Precap - I think it is a very positive one. Both are showing (esp. RAM), for the first time, openly their possesiveness towards the other. 

Yes, we can shout, throw ugly things at the other person only in two cases 1) we hate them 2) we love them 
  The only difference between the two being whether we get hurt in the process or not. In the heat of moment we can say many things. And when such things happen and if it is because of love, they will know how to pacify each other also. And when that happens, nobody can separate them, nobody need to teach them and nobody  will exist anymore between them in any form. I am sure RAM Priya will learn this on their own. Now, they will learn to live/lead their life on their  own and with content and with small glitches here there. 

Sorry, wrote this in  a hurry. Could not correct for mistakes..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hbuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very truely said...

i really like ur words...it shows the real world...

& i would request u to plz write these things more often so that we can have a positive outlook ...
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well said.. But still Vikram and Neha need not go out of their way to create a wedge between Raya like this.. Very silly and juvenile.. Yes Raya needs to learn to fly on their own, once they get the hang of it..Their lives are theirs to live in the way they want to and choose to.. Edited by maris08 - 12 years ago
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Very well written... but still somehow, Vik-Neha irked me yesterday...i felt they were being way too silly in their approaches...but the precap was very impactful...i was so shaken for a while that i took some time to gather that the show has actually ended and KTLK has begun...guess that kinda outburst by Ram will ultimately lead to confession at the spur of the moment..
jainneha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
greatly put they will have to sail on their own and hpe they emerge as a united force unbreakable in every way👏
priya555 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved ur post. BALH rocksss
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Bng on the money Kvya!!! Very well written!! It's time for the birds to learn to fly on their own!! Actually high time~!👏
jigisha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes I do agree with u all RAYA should have their own individuality and till now it was shown that Priya is well brought up and matured to handle things in her own way but sterday's epi she was looking little bit immatured by listening whatever Neha said little bit foolish also
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Here we actually found our own Ram the one shouting at Priya for every silly thing. Remember he even said that he is shouting at Priya for venting out his frustration and anger on her during the Apeksha track. In the neck of the moment he might realise what he has said to Priya and realise his mistake and apologise to her with the confession of his feelings. Well one good thing is Priya might get a brand new phone being The Mrs. Ram Kapoor after this. Something on the positive side😃
Edited by ravichitra - 12 years ago
girdharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
raya should now understand that...as they are new in love land.they should take step ahed slowly & after thinking ...& step should be taken with each other...as each pair has their own spesialyty...so as raya have...it is thier love land...they have to initiate it with the help of each other only.