~`*Rajeev-Aamna*’~ FANCLUB - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago

Hello MnM's......Finally Don has opened a Fanclub.😉

RAJEEV KHANDELWAL

&

AAMNA SHARIFF

As we all noe dis is a Legendary Jodi.....😳....Deir r rumours around tht dey MAY becum a real life couple.....so guys keep ur fingers crossed...n hope tht our dream cums true.....😳😳😳....n ya dont forget to pray evry nite...tht "MAY GOD FULFILL DIS DREAM OF OURS...."😆

Ere....we can discuss...our jodi.....widout any restrictions.....NO ONE TO STOP😉😆....Day n Nite....Jodii.....n only jodii....😳😆😳

Ok...we all jodi fans....will keep each other updated.....abt.....R&A ok.....so....4 da latest....hot gossip...abt....dis.....ROCKIN COUPLE.....Be regular on dis FanClub.....😉

Yours....n all's..... Saara-Don....😳

Sum facts abt....dis....HOT couple....

-Rajeev-DOB- 16 th Oct.

-Aamna-DOB- 16 th July.

-Both....fav holiday spot is LADAKH.

-Both....fav actrees is kajol.

-Often go out 4 coffee....to Barista (in mumbai)

-In his recent interviews Rajeev has started to say....tht...."If aamna....says tht 'Rajeev i like u' he wud jump out of his chair in ecstacy.....

-Then rajeev is all praises 4 aamna.....n says...tht...'He wud be lieng if he says....tht he hates him....

-Rajeev has also....helped his so called BEST FRIEND....to setup her house....ahem ahem....😳😆

-Rajeev likes.....Fish cooked by aamna's mom (to be mother-in-law😆) though he is a vegetarian.....

-Aamna.....ki har baat main rajiv.....har yaad main rajiv.....she even stopped him wen....he was leaving KTH....but respected his decision.....

-Aamna goes out shopping wid rajiv...a lot of times...n has uncountable...black dresses.......(rajeevs fav color black)😳😳

-In da last scene of Rajeev.....da accident one....Aamna literally cried......in tht shot.....coz it was her last scene wid rajiv...in kth......no glycerine used....4 dose tears.....😭

For more details...n to believe all dis go n check out Aamna n Rajeev's interview on IF-Podcast... Telly Chaska.

Dey hav said...a lot more open heartedly😳👏..

Will keep updating dis page.....as i remember more facts....so....4 da time...being let's start....

P.S- U all can posts....pics of rajeev-aamna n all da articles relating to dem or deir affair....or whteva...u want...But it shud be related to RnA....Ok.....

Donny😳

Edited by saara 1 - 17 years ago

Info by Barnali dii...... 😉😳😳

Rajiv was jst too gud. let me tell yu all one thng he luks million times more handsome, dashing and smart in real life than on screen or even in his pictures. jmps around a lot while tlking 😆 while tlking 2 us gav jhaar to one of his fan as she was continously calling him. my god tht was a really gud jhaar I mst say.

aamna was nt well so could nt stay the whole time wth us bt jst came to giv a visit. last 3-4 days she is nt shooting as she is nt well. Aamna luks much younger than wht she luks on screen. almost lik a college going girl. & yes she luvs pulling Rajiv;s leg a lot.😆

After we all had lunch bhaskar brother in law asked if we would luv to visit the KTH sets. Rajiv refused so me Ria and my husband went to the sets. met gurpreet veena auntee and chaitanya there.

first decided to meet gurpreet bt within few minute of listening to his tlks wth bhaskar's brother in law could mak out tht he is a very arrogant person. thn suddenly there was an incident wth a set boy. And after watching tht and also his attitude towards us I can say one thng.. he is a very misbehaved arrogant guy there. he dnt even hav any respect for fellow workers even those who were much elder to him. & tht includes Veena auntee who is doing the role of his mother. fans of gurpreet dnt tak it as an attack. this actually happened wth me and on the sets and I am posting my views. he is very bad in real life I can say this much.

chaitanya and veena auntee were avoiding him. chaitnya was very nice. much alike rajiv in many thngs. no wonder those two r gr8 freidns.

veena auntee still misses rajiv a lot. while tlking abt old days her eyes were full of tears at one time. she even went on to say tht if only rajiv again comes bck. thn I tld her tht the mother son chemistry between yu and present sujal is almost zero. he reply was "is there any other chemistry here th yu can see. mother som chemistry can wrk only whn yu hav tht feeling in real life too. whn thts lacking so hw can yu expect the chemistry"

tht was all. we had early flight so left the sets by 3pm. hav taken some pics. which I;ll post soon whn I go bck to kharagpur.

and yes I;ll post the gr8 article and pictures too then. 28th morning latest promise😊

Another info....by Barnali diii

2 days bck I had called aamna jst to say Thanx for giving us the interview. she was very sweet and chatted a lot during tht period. and I tell yu all one thng. when she starts tlking it is very difficult to stop her 😆. Toofan mail!!

Bt she gav some really nice interesting info. I tld her hw wonderful she was in her episode where rajiv falls dwn frm the bridge. The last episode of rajiv infct. The way she portrayed her grief was jst marvelous. And yu knw wht her reply was - Barnali yu knw I was actually crying tht time. I was feeling so bad devastated tht time as I knew that was my last scene wth rajiv. I won;t do any more scenes wth him in kth. Had fought a lot wth him so tht he changes his decision bt he didnt agree. thn kept quiet as I respected his decision too.

Thn asked her abt shopping tht yu lik doing tht. She said yes very much 😆 thn as usual she started her toofan mail. Yu knw I go for shopping wth rajiv a lot. bt I at times I dnt lik going wth him. he puts his decisions and choices while buying anythng. dnt even remember hw many black dresses I hav wth me nw ( 😆 ). Bt it;s fun too.

I thught it was somethng yu should all knw especially the jodi fans.

Bhaskar luks lik she is too besotted wth this rajiv of ours. those two thngs she tld tells us she is really in luv wth him 😆 so better be carefull nw.

Edited by saara 1 - 17 years ago
hi all jodi fans
i'm shravya and an admirer of Rajeev-Aamna
its good to see a fan club on their name
Originally posted by saara 1

Hello MnM's......Finally Don has opened a Fanclub.😉

RAJEEV KHANDELWAL

&

AAMNA SHARIFF

As we all noe dis is a Legendary Jodi.....😳....Deir r rumours around tht dey MAY becum a real life couple.....so guys keep ur fingers crossed...n hope tht our dream cums true.....😳😳😳....n ya dont forget to pray evry nite...tht "MAY GOD FULFILL DIS DREAM OF OURS...."😆

Ere....we can discuss...our jodi.....widout any restrictions.....NO ONE TO STOP😉😆....Day n Nite....Jodii.....n only jodii....😳😆😳

Ok...we all jodi fans....will keep each other updated.....abt.....R&A ok.....so....4 da latest....hot gossip...abt....dis.....ROCKIN COUPLE.....Be regular on dis FanClub.....😉

Yours....n all's..... Saara-Don....😉

Sum facts abt....dis....HOT couple....

-Rajeev-DOB- 16 th Oct.

-Aamna-DOB- 16 th July.

-Both....fav holiday spot is LADAKH.

-Both....fav actrees is kajol.

-Often go out 4 coffee....to Barista (in mumbai)

-In his recent interviews Rajeev has started to say....tht...."If aamna....says tht 'Rajeev i like u' he wud jumpo out of his chair in ecstacy.....

-Then rajeev is all praises 4 aamna.....n says...tht...'He wud be lieng if he says....tht he hates him....

-Rajeev has also....helped his so called BEST FRIEND....to setup her house....ahem ahem....

-Rajeev likes.....Fish cooked by aamna's mom (to be mother-in-law) though he is a vegetarian.....

For more details...n to believe all dis go n check out his interview on IF-Podcast show- Telly Chaska.

He has said.....a lot more open heartedly😉😳👏....

Will keep updating dis page.....as i remember more facts....so....4 da time...being let's start....

P.S- U all can posts....pics of rajeev-aamna n all da articles relating to dem or deir affair....or whteva...u want...But it shud be related to RnA....Ok.....

Saara-Don😉

nice one don ji👏...i m surely in😳

aww Saara-Don...my xams going 😭 bas il b free on this monday.. 😃 phir dekhna...hamari jodi club..aur rajeev ka club kaise chalta hain..phir tau raat-din yaha par... 😊
hey add me in! very nice fan club!

dono kitne mazaki hain,... 😳 😆 teasing each other... 😳

Rajeev's bedroom wali pic... 😆 withsweetheart embeded on the frame..just for professionalism..keliye..lolzz... 😳

dono ki aankhon mein pyaar jalak raha hain...kahin dekhi aise jodi...made in heaven... 😳

Originally posted by s_labha

dono kitne mazaki hain,... 😳 😆 teasing each other... 😳

Rajeev's bedroom wali pic... 😆 withsweetheart embeded on the frame..just for professionalism..keliye..lolzz... 😳

dono ki aankhon mein pyaar jalak raha hain...kahin dekhi aise jodi...made in heaven... 😳

sach mein they are a heavenly jodi😳

Ummm uh ermmmm Hi Guys...nice topic Saara 😈 I have to post 100 posts in this topic...thats my task 😭
mujhe bhi add karo app ne fan club mein...chal...!