Yeh Dil Chahe More

Happy Birthday Amit - video gift

somia thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

My sister made an exclusive music video specially for me.... 😊 and I wanna gift it to Veer on his upcoming birthday...

check the video, its so beautiful and tell me how did you like it....

http://media.putfile.com/veermusicvideo

Thanks Aashi,... you are such a sweet heart

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tequila11 thumbnail
reallly cute video! i wish i had a sister too :)
saw clips from some old episodes....somia, do you still have those videos and where are they posted? now that there is all this sadness i want to watch the old episodes when veer and tara were falling in love.
freebee thumbnail
wow somia it is superb!!! 👏
i hope amit has a look at it...it is truly amazing...i was so glad to see those old moments which were so lovly and sweet 😳 ...thanks alot..ur sis is sooo sweet 😊
freebee thumbnail
hey somia also post this video on indya forums...as i think he checks them out...remember wen he talked bout u during his chat he said he saw ur comments in those forums..he might see it then!!!! 👏
freebee thumbnail
hey if u dint understand "he" meant amit 😃
somia thumbnail
yeah, great idea... i will post there too 😊 and sure i know who is 'he' the someone special in our lives 😉
and tequila11 I have some videos at www.setstars.com check out there 😊
gpl2 thumbnail
Good Job somia you are superb i thing you must have to try in flim industry because you have good talent you can do better then any other editor good very good keep it up wish you best of luck in future.. 👏
aks_cambridge thumbnail
somia...thts awesome..truly rocking!! i dont hv words to express my hapiness...U ROCK!! n so does ur sis!! keep it up!!! 👏
somia thumbnail
wish you a very 'Happy Birtday' Amit👏 👏 👏
I hope all of your wishes come true, and you will be always smiling as you have a killing smile 😉