Saas Bina Sasural's Kiya and Jai to exit the Chatu

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/saas-bina-sasurals-kiya-and-jai-exit-chaturvedi-parivar

Saas Bina Sasural's Kiya and Jai to exit the Chaturvedi Parivar

Jai and Kiya

Sony Entertainment Television's Saas Bina Sasural was shifted to 9 pm timeslot recently and apparently, the viewers did not take kindly to this change. The entire Ved, Nitika, Kiya and Jai drama was something which went against the basic light flavor of this Optimystix Entertainment production. The ratings dropped but Sony had attributed this to the change in the slot.

But it looks like tonight's episode of this series will definitely grab more eyeballs for the daily as two characters will make an exit from the show.

In Friday's episode, Kiya (Rucha Gujarati) stole some money from Tej (Ravi Dubey) room to pay Jai (Amit) who is black mailing her. All hell broke loose as that money was to be used for some payment. And Toasty (Aishwarya Sakhuja) told Tej that that Kiya has stolen and also that Jai and Kiya are already married. In tonight's episode Jai enters the house and Toasty manages to expose both of them and their characters will make an exit.

Rishi Khurana who plays Ved confirms, "High drama indeed had a negative effect and finally the creative's have decided to end the Kiya and Jai tracks. Ved will now finally marry his love Nitika and the story will return to its original light flavor. We all are happy with this new development," added Rishi.

Amit Verma who plays Jai also confirmed that tonight's episode will see the exit of his and Rucha's character as a part of Toasty's (Aishwarya Sakhuja) plan to nail Kiya. He further informed us that "He is not sure if his character will make a comeback. The channel will have to decide on the final flavor, if the light element should be retained then Kiya and Jai will not come back. But if they want to have high drama, we will return in a little while to wreck havoc on the Chaturvedi family," he ends.

I am so Happy, that i can just Dance.
FINALYYY!!!!! KIA IS LEAVING THE SHOW N  SOO IS JIA OMG FINALLY THE DRAMA IS FINISHING N THE SHOW IS STARTING FRESH BY MAKING VED N NITIKA GET MARRIED SOO EXCITED CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS TRACK!! GOODBYE KIA N HELLO NITIKA 😃
I would hate the trak if Nikita marries the coward Ved. That idiot along with Chedi must suffer for his acts. Edited by Westwick - 12 years ago
Glad those CVs got some sense finally.  I was about to stop
watching the show because of this Kia nonsense.  Who's
got time for all this?  SBS was doing great before then.