**Shubh Vivah Episode Discussion Thread**

Posted: 12 years ago
Shubh Vivaah is a story of a father Mr Saxena and his five daughters. The love they share, the bonds they cement, the faith they place on each other and the dedication with which they try to change the harsh realities of their lives.

Friends you can have regular discussions about the show and episodes in this thread 😳...

Shubh Vivah Dev team  

First Episode, As expected It was Introduction.. A Father have 5 Daughters.. I love The thing that All Five Daughters are Positive Characters.. No one is Bad or moody type at all...Ejaz khan Entry was very surprising..Hero with this Kind of Character😲..This Was so Surprising. This is the twist of The Story..Hope It Goes Well.. Let See What happened Next.. 

Eijaz entry was the surprise package. had no idea his character would be like this. Aashka looks gorgeous. The storyline reminds me of kussum where she has to struggle with abhay and esha.
wooo my fav vamp of tv back with an anthr complex role. aaska looks soo gorgeous. aaska and vr wll again rock in the show. love u both. i hpe isbr app dono ek dusre k dushman nehi honge :)Edited by anisha222 - 12 years ago
^^^Can u tell me at what time it airs on television
Originally posted by --nIdHi--

^^^Can u tell me at what time it airs on television
Itx on 7:30
hey evry1!!! hpe 2 gt 2 knw u all better...taking it u all joined cos of eijaz...well hands of he's mine...lol

i hpe the show lives up2 our expectations, altho a bit apprehensive with the female lead...she doesn't impress me much...seen her work b4 in shraddha (SP) and she wasn't tht great... bt lets see hw she does with her role as saroj!

have 2 say i didnt expect thm 2 show eijaz's entry in da 1st epi itself... i thrt they wud drag it on a while...LOL
OMG didn't know this show started already and is the end of the week gosh have to catch up to the rest of the episode 
today epi was awsm loved AMRIT-SAROJ scene the most .Madan was uhhh dnt like him now...🥱
I hope Saroj-Amrit marriage won't happen! :(