Khushi gets what Khushi wants. ARHI OS.

..KaJenDelena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Khushi gets what Khushi wants. Obviously an ARHi OS.

There it was again.

The smirk, the oh-so charming smirk that spread in his face and that so easily flamed up the dull room in an instance. She could feel her heart fluster and heat rush to her cheeks and all that she could do was fall deeper into those brown hues.

He took a step forward. Khushi felt her chest tighten and her heart race against her ribcage wanting an escape. Panic had seeped in her wanting her to run but her ego managed to stay put. She wouldn't let him win. All hell would let loose if she did.

There was a spark, a different glint in those shrill brown eyes that bore into hers. She couldn't help but think that maybe it was stringing a message for her, a message she was so desperately trying to read. He was close, too close and a small part of her liked it... alright a BIG fat part of her liked it. Way too much.

Her lashes fell as his hand ran through her hair tucking away a strand of hair behind her ear. She couldn't breathe. She could feel her pulse rush blood into her heart that seemed too struck by the proximately to function normally. Did he have to be so god damn close?

His hot breaths were hitting her lips softly as the noises of the party fell in the background, to deaf ears. At that moment she had forgotten how to breathe or to think as her eyes stitched to his once more. Wanting something she herself was not entirely sure of.

His head knelt closer as her eyes closed waiting for his lips to quench her thirst. Waiting for the moment she had always wandered about. Waiting for him to kiss her and break all the barriers between them. She waited and waited but the moment never came.

Opening her eyes as the wait was too long to bear, she found him staring with a smirk running in his face as if victorious. Her eyebrows furrowed annoyed. He took a step back and leaned on the white wall crossing his arms. She watched as the muscles flexed in his chest. Wow!

"Told you. No one can resist me." He said.

Her mind was too dazed to step on his big fat ego, she was too busy trying to make sense of the situation. Her senses slowly managed to place itself in the correct chain of order and when it did; her skin flushed away any colour left in her complexion. She had completely made a fool of herself and to think that for a moment, just a slight moment she had seen a different Arnav.

"Whatever." She replied pacing her irrational heart. She wouldn't let him have the cake and eat it too.

She rolled her eyes partly at his arrogance and more at the notion of her thinking that maybe he was different and saw her differently which by the way was purely idiotic of her. Running her hands through her hair she managed to break eye contact wanting the ground to swallow her up. Right now would be good!

She turned heels and was ready to escape from the embarrassment when he held her wrist and crashed her petite figure into his sturdy chest. What is with this guy? Before she could question his actions, those alluring brown hues seduced her in, to stare, to wish, to want something she could never have. Him. Them.

"Wrong Answer." He whispered before his lips came crashing down to hers.

She felt the walls he had put up between them come crashing down, crumbling underneath her feet. Their lips moved in sync as she kissed the daylights out of him.  This was definitely better than she had imagined.

Khushi always got what she wanted and she got Arnav before she knew that she wanted him. And boy, did she love surprises!

This was orignally written For AR, my first love. This is the Arhi Version, kinda digging them lately, so yeah just wanted to post this up and see what happens. Yes, I do know that this  concept is completely different to that of ISPPKND but hey, someone needs to try something different? ;) I am known for my sad stories, this OneShot suprised even me, LOL! :) Hope you enoy.

Ignore grammer, spelling mistakes, wrote this in under 30 mins. ;)

Edited by ..KaJenDelena.. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
-edited-

PRIII <3 This was so so so good!! :D

I absolutely loved it :D Made me feel all fuzzy inside 🤣

These two have hot chemistry 😳

See? I told you, you could write fluff :D

I kind of like your sad one shots more though...I can't believe I just said that :O

Write more, soon :D And did your sister like the previous OS?

xoxo
Edited by Aanya. - 12 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Romantic LOL they both r mad hehehe
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loveeeddd it! 😳
I can totally imagine such a scenerio happening to Arnav and Khushi.
Btw, you should post this in the IPKKND forum, Im sure many would love to read this.

Edited by nyxx - 12 years ago
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Love this version also...you are superb Girl...<3