Fan Fictions

ARSHI ' Something in the mist' Chapter 1

ElenaElenor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

HEY GUYS 😃

I have started a series. This is my first series so I hope you like it. Its a wonder what you can come up with when its pouring down with rain outside. Good old British weather eh? 😆
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'SOMETHING IN THE MIST'

'I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you'

Arnav Singh Raizada

Caption Arnav Singh Raizada. 24 years old. Works in army( imagine him an army uniform😳) Currently recruited as an undercover agent. Disciplined, rude to outsiders, protective of his family, respects his senior officers. Takes pride in his job. He lost his parents 5 years ago in a car crash. He moved from America to Delhi after the passing of his parents. He has an older sister named Anjali. He lives with his grandmother and his uncle and family. He comes from an influential family. His family owns AR construction business in Delhi.

Khushi Kumari Gupta

22 years old. Finished her Psychology degree from Westminter University. She is currently living in london to finish her 1 year experience with a chartered Psychologist firm. Daughter of the Indian Prime Minister. Innocent, loud, spoilt, melodramatic, Immature at times and likes to see the good in everyone. Her parents love her and fulfill her every wish. She has an obsession with Jalebis.

Anjali Singh Raizada

25 Years old. Engaged to be married. She means everything to Arnav and Arnav means everything to her. She is caring, sensible and funloving.

Akash Singh Raizada

24 years old. Shy and reserved. Looks after his family business.

Payal Gupta

Khushi's cousin. 22 years old. Flatmate and her best friend. Khushi and Payal are like sisters. They confine in eachother. Knowing her detail of eachother's life. She is shy, reserved and loving.

Shayam

Mysterious. Identity under wrapped. You will find out more about him in the story.

Nani

Same Nani, nice, religious, discliplied and proud of her Nephew for joining the army as his Father did.

Chacha jee and Chaachi Jee

On a world trip right now

Garima Gupta

Pm's wife

Shashi Gupta

Prime minister

CHAPTER 1

'Come in Caption Singh', Officer Rai said.

'Caption Singh reporting sir', Arnav saluted at the door.

'Relax Caption, come in' ,Said the Caption, motioning him to sit. Arnav sat down on the wooden chair.

You have been called back from your break. As you know, Pm's daughter Khushi is living in London. Recently the pm has been recieving death threats even a footage of his daughter out and about in London with her friends. The camera shot her every movement in that trip.

What about security sir? Bodyguards to keep an eye on her? Or ask her to come back to Delhi?, Arnav adviced.

'The thing is, Khushi refuses to have security around her. She hates being watched over. She wouldn't listen to Gupta Sir.'

'But this is about her life sir. I am sure Gupta sir can convince her'

'Gupta sir loves his daughter very much. He always wanted her to be away from the media and lead a normal life but now when he is trying to convince her to come home, she refuses until her training period is over. She has agreed to one member of security within reasons. Pm refuses to send anyone but the best and you are the best.

Arnav smugged. He was used to hearing this and took pride in these words. He knew he was good at his job. Not good but great. He also knew he was overconfident and this sometimes led him in trouble.

As he walked out of the office.

'Spoilt girl', he mummered. ' Cares about her freedom more than her life, stupid'. He thought.

'Arnav, you just came back from a mission now another one. Don't they ever give you a break'. Akash asked.

' Akash, Don't you know? We don't exist in his life these days' Anjali said disappointed. She walked into Arnav's room with his folded clothes in one hand.

Arnav smiled. 'Di, you know its not like this. I will come home in a few weeks time. I can't believe I have to babysit this girl'.

'Be nice' , Anjali spoke sharply, standing up with a serious look in her eyes.

'Always am', Arnav replied rapidly, sounding bored.

'Sureee', Anjali said, sarcastically.

Akash chuckled in the background.

After a few emotion goodbyes Arnav left for the airport. Anjali felt aprehensive watching Arnav leaving on a mission.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEXT CHAPTER
ARNAV AND KHUSHI MEET
Precap:

'WHO TOOK MY JALEBIS?!' Khushi shouted. Looking in the fridge.

'Khushi, you ate them yesterday', Payal said.

'Those were it? That means I am OUT OUT JALEBIS? Khushi's mouth formed an O shape, looking lost.

(the next chapter will be longer. Tell me if you like it and if I should continue) 😊

Elenor😉
Edited by Elena123 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LILChipmunk thumbnail
when are you gonna continue ? tht was gud as! 
ssail thumbnail
please do continue with this story if you have the time! It sounds Amazing so far!
Usma55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Please continue
Love the idea