Fantastic writing...just loved it...👍🏼
naveendh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome.lovely..keep updating more.
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
LalitaJi, your FFs are soo good. Most of the time they are better than the show itself. If it wasn't for the amazing acting of  Ram and Sakshi, I would be satisfied just reading your FFs and not watching the show. 

Sometimes I get mixed up between what I read in your FFs and what had actually happened on the show. 😆

Loved the latest update. But now I am a little dissapointed. Declaration / confession sab ho gaya. Ab aage kya? I was hoping for a few more days of this current stage where they are like teenage lovebirds!
Edited by mem1 - 12 years ago
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow ,awsome loved it. you make weekends bearable. thankyou
LalitaLahiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

This  is  just  a  thank  you  post.  I  normally  don't  do  it  even  though  I  anxiously wait  for  and  read  and  enjoy  all  your  comments  and  words  of  encouragement.  But  this  time  I  somehow  wanted  to  say  a  special  thank  you  to  all  of  you  for  taking  the  trouble  to  write  the  sweet  comments.

@ Mem1 :  This  was  just  a  feeling ... a  realisation of  ... "coming  home"  to  each  other.  Securing their  place  in  the  others  heart.  This  is  the  start  of  the  sweet  moments  for  RaYa.  Though  they  don't  need  to  categorically  tell  each  other  that  they  love  each  other  ...  but  both  would  do  so.  To  ensure  that  they  go  through  all  the  rituals/  processes  of  the  entire  life  cycle  of  love. Don't  you  think  Ram  would  ensure  with  his  mischievous  and heart  warming  smile  that  Priya  confessed  how  much  she  loved  him? And  definitely  Priya  would  taunt  him  for using  the  "samjhauta"  word  for  their  marriage  and  make  him repent  saying  that  !

Hopefully  good   times  ahead  for  RaYans 😃

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lalita

How I want Ram to surprise her and hold her by her waist when he is back!!😍 I so wish this comes true!!That last part just sooo touched me..👏

You are simply fabulous!!!
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: lolita_lahiri

This  is  just  a  thank  you  post.  I  normally  don't  do  it  even  though  I  anxiously wait  for  and  read  and  enjoy  all  your  comments  and  words  of  encouragement.  But  this  time  I  somehow  wanted  to  say  a  special  thank  you  to  all  of  you  for  taking  the  trouble  to  write  the  sweet  comments.

@ Mem1 :  This  was  just  a  feeling ... a  realisation of  ... "coming  home"  to  each  other.  Securing their  place  in  the  others  heart.  This  is  the  start  of  the  sweet  moments  for  RaYa.  Though  they  don't  need  to  categorically  tell  each  other  that  they  love  each  other  ...  but  both  would  do  so.  To  ensure  that  they  go  through  all  the  rituals/  processes  of  the  entire  life  cycle  of  love. Don't  you  think  Ram  would  ensure  with  his  mischievous  and heart  warming  smile  that  Priya  confessed  how  much  she  loved  him? And  definitely  Priya  would  taunt  him  for using  the  "samjhauta"  word  for  their  marriage  and  make  him repent  saying  that  !

Hopefully  good   times  ahead  for  RaYans 😃

LalitaJi...I stand corrected! I should have known you knew what you were doing! 
I love the direction your imagination seems to be going! can't wait to hear about all those taunts , and teasings. 
girdharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome,supab,,,,,keep updating.