Star Plus' Bidaai is still ruling the charts overs

ViraatMaanviLov thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Rajan Shahi's Bidaai has brought in a good fortune for many of the people associated with the hit show which ruled all hearts for almost three years.

Helmed under the Director Kut, it aired onStar Plus and is still considered to be one of the best shows in the history of Indian television. The show made lead actorsKinshuk Mahajan, Sara Khan, Parul Chauhan, and Angad Hasija stars overnight.

Despite the fact that the show has gone off air, fans are still demanding for a sequel to be made with the same star cast. The latest buzz states that Bidaai is ruling the charts overseas; the show is currently being dubbed and aired overseas in countries like Afghanistan, Romania, USA and Germany. In Romania, Bidaai goes by the title Culoarea Fericirii.

In fact, Kinshuk was recently invited as the guest of honor in Araina Music Awards held in Afghanistan. The actor said, "It's a great feeling when your work is appreciated. I had never ever imagined that Bidaai… will be so popular even in overseas. The response that I got in Afghanistan was unforgettable. Young girls, kids were yearning for my autograph. It was truly a great feeling. I think the show has given me a fan base that I will cherish all my life".

Well, we hope that after listening to all these praises, Rajan thinks of making a sequel
!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
t4s wish i stayed in romania they are so lucky not only are they getting to watch bidaai bt also they get to watch afsar bitiya getting to see kinshuk twice in 1 day in 2 beautiful shows must be awesome.
Naheeda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bidaai is still doing Good in other country that why they should bring it back
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Bidaai is d best show ever. Hope 2 see it back soon 
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey dear where did you get this article from?
magicalkinrul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
GR8 news thanks for sharing .bidaai and foursome rockzzz.