SS:UnWished Dreams::Last words:: Last Chapter 20/5

Posted: 12 years ago
NEW FF/SS: So Iam Upadting it Soon , So just to tell you its all whats there facing threw Now...

A banner to keep u interested Pls comment and PMs will Always be accepted

Pls comment ,because writing stories takes time, and its disappointing on the result 

FF/SS: Un Wished Dreams 

1 chapter: Silent Tear Drops pg 2

2 chapter: Phir Mohabbat pge5

3 chapter: understand me Pg 7 

4 chapter: Cursing words Pg 11 

5 chapter : Hurtful Love pg 13 

Thank U and good bye lol

hope u liked it ...

page 9 vm 

Edited by HiraHasan - 11 years ago
GOOD LUCK...
guess it will be very intense
waiting for the first part:-))
hmm waiting for update,,,,,,,,
Nice banner
I am eagerly waiting 
loved the banner wait for update 

Silent Tear Drops 

She lay restless on the bed.Her Head resting on the edge of the metal.Keeping Distance from every movement of Arnav.A  tear raced out of her eye.How long had it been sense the marriage ? A voice echoed from the back of her head.

No wait, A contact marriage, her Heartbeat always stopped, She would of never imagtioned, that fate would bring her life to a turn like this.
Remembering to a Sister she Had, Which she talked and talked about who her prince charming would rescue her from every harm approaching her.But In reality,HE left her stranded alone in the middle of questioning people.
And how the prince would care for her and keep her close to his heart,making every single moment work living.
But in reality,Every morning Arnav reminded her was her Awkat, and how she would never get the respect of being his wife,well at least not in front of him.

Every Girl, wishes only for a lover who loves Her back,Did it matter to her if he had houses bigger then 10 normal ones,NO
But for Arnav, Her darja was a low lying gold digger.

She rested away in horror,I remembered afew hours ago,well at least thats what arnav said.

I lay on the hard cold floor, out side in the open night sky, as the skies light started to faded, but 2 stars remain there constantly glaring down upon my flesh.My Lips trembled in fear of how I would survive 6 months here, and what about after that?, the Same unquestioned answer would haunt her,Everyone would be devastated on why,we ran off on my sisters wedding, and had a Private wedding of are own, as mamji said.
And now Are relationship shattered..My family would never except me, well even Bauji made it clear that I will never, nor Was A gupta.I don't even no the people that gave birth to me..The wind blow harder as I shivered and watched Him inside, facing the walls sitting backside to me.If he Was that disgusted, why not throw me out of his life ?
My head was spinning round of thoughts and questions that even He didnt Answer to me.The pain got strong rising threw these open walls.The last thing I remembered was looking at my reflection, in the clear  crystal white water.My eyes numb and my flesh pale.After that nothing.

A teardrop fell from my eye.I took a long sigh in,carefully that his sleep might be distributed.I always questioned myself on why did i care so much for this man?
All through he wouldn't even give pity on me.Turning my head back to see him snuggled against the other pole of the bed as i was.Holding on to a pillow like his life demanded on it.His other hand reaching towards her.He must of carried me in i thought.trying to convince my heart in disgust, but failed, as always.
I held the blanket close, to keep me worm as the wind blow harder across the pool area.It felt so warm, and i felt safe.Closing my eyes to embrace the warmth, i flung the blanket back.It had his Smell, His bodys scent on it.Is warmth...

I closed my eyes looking a the clock for the last time, it struck 2:00am.i smiled i guess my mind always accepted the fact of this Fake marriage,and yes, this was a fake marriage.Thinking hard every night and when it struck 2:00am,my body felt weak and restless.
But every morning I new the convincing was just enough  to take this whole story in...

--------------------------------------------------------------
So here it is, i really was feeling for kushi when i wrote this so enjoy,comment and show it all xD
Edited by HiraHasan - 12 years ago
you r definitely good at this 👏 i hope u make it long next time and thx for da pm
beautiful well written perfect the feeling the emotion were like finger holding on digging into flesh it felt real loved it well done you have a way with words that astounds loved it thanks for the pm