F.I.R

FIR Suggestions/Comments/Help Desk

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello everyone ðŸ¤—

If you have any suggestions/comments or queries, please post in this thread.

Regards,

IF Development Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
My first suggestion: Guys please get involved. Post topics to discuss.

My second suggestion: Please help make topics pink by hearty discussion. This helps raise the Chaskameter of the show. ðŸ˜ƒ
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well...this is a forum help desk... I don't know if it's the right place for me to get any info on the show...but anyways... 

I have a few questions regarding the show ... I have started watching this show recently.. And since I have started watching I always saw aamir Ali as the chief officer... But when I was looking at the old episodes in YouTube,,l see some other people too... Ali asgar and another guy.. Can someone tell me something about their characters or roles...???
Minionite thumbnail
First of all welcome here Astonish.

Well all 3 guys: Shiv Pandit, Ali Asghar, and Aamir Ali are Chief Inspectors of Imaan Chowki. Each is for a different season of the show. Shiv Pandit played Hanuman Pandey, a strict bramchari. But really he was a thief who was mistaken to be a police officer and he played along with it because he was getting so much from it. Then came Ali Asghar, a no-nonsense cop who was always doing nonsensical things to get CC to fall in love with him. And third came Aamir Ali as Bajrang Pandey, better known as Time-pass Pandey sometimes. He gets involved in the case, loves paan, and also loves CC. CC also loves him.
astonish thumbnail
Hey Sri... Thanks for the info... Didn't know that FIR is in its 3rd season... 
astonish thumbnail
Can someone give me the link to the episode where John Abraham came shot a scene in FIR to promote his film.. Jhoota hi sahi
sanjana.... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
can anyone tell me whether bajrang pandey and cc love each other????
Minionite thumbnail
Astonish I did search for the link, but I can't find it.

@ mishaalfan: Yep they love each other. CC wants BP to say it, but BP always loses his strength to say it and ends up becoming nervous.
astonish thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think there should be a banner for the FIR forum... Shreya why don't you talk to the Mods about a banner contest here .. we can put it as GA so that there will be lots of participation
Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Astonish I already have approval from Shruti di to open a banner contest for FIR. I meant to open it last weekend, but personal issues and I couldn't do it. I'll be opening it this weekend and asking Shruti di to make a GA on it.