FIR Suggestions/Comments/Help Desk

Posted: 7 years ago

Hello everyone Hug

If you have any suggestions/comments or queries, please post in this thread.

Regards,

IF Development Team

0 Likes this
My first suggestion: Guys please get involved. Post topics to discuss.

My second suggestion: Please help make topics pink by hearty discussion. This helps raise the Chaskameter of the show. Big smile
0 Likes this
Well...this is a forum help desk... I don't know if it's the right place for me to get any info on the show...but anyways... 

I have a few questions regarding the show ... I have started watching this show recently.. And since I have started watching I always saw aamir Ali as the chief officer... But when I was looking at the old episodes in YouTube,,l see some other people too... Ali asgar and another guy.. Can someone tell me something about their characters or roles...???
0 Likes this
First of all welcome here Astonish.

Well all 3 guys: Shiv Pandit, Ali Asghar, and Aamir Ali are Chief Inspectors of Imaan Chowki. Each is for a different season of the show. Shiv Pandit played Hanuman Pandey, a strict bramchari. But really he was a thief who was mistaken to be a police officer and he played along with it because he was getting so much from it. Then came Ali Asghar, a no-nonsense cop who was always doing nonsensical things to get CC to fall in love with him. And third came Aamir Ali as Bajrang Pandey, better known as Time-pass Pandey sometimes. He gets involved in the case, loves paan, and also loves CC. CC also loves him.
3 Likes this
Hey Sri... Thanks for the info... Didn't know that FIR is in its 3rd season... 
1 Likes this
Can someone give me the link to the episode where John Abraham came shot a scene in FIR to promote his film.. Jhoota hi sahi
0 Likes this
can anyone tell me whether bajrang pandey and cc love each other????
0 Likes this
Astonish I did search for the link, but I can't find it.

@ mishaalfan: Yep they love each other. CC wants BP to say it, but BP always loses his strength to say it and ends up becoming nervous.
2 Likes this