--Dharampatni-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
We all thanked our beloved BBGC cast for giving us a show like BBGC which became such a sweet memory of our lives that we will cherish.
All the very best for now and always and all the lives to all the star cast and crew members who has made the show beautiful.

Since today was the last episode of BBGC, I wanted to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you.
Firstly, I want to say that this forum, This forum gave me a new rank (Coolbie), Many friends.Hope to see you all in other forums!

I would also want to thank DT (minnu) of this forum ,Thank you so much minnu :)

how can I forgot to THANK all our dear member who made our forum such memorable place.
Thank you for everything...this has been the most entertaining forum...

As I bid farewell to BBGC, lets show some kind words for everyone and put away all the hatred.

Love,
Piya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Piya

Thanks for making this forum an interesting place - previously, it was really dull.  Just too bad that this serial never caught on, due to the usual suspects - the saas-bahufication of the serial.

Anyway, hope to see you around.  Just that all the other TV shows have become dull, so other than some participation in the mytho forums, I'm pretty much scarce.

Oh, and hope you become a Cool Viewbie in your next chosen forum 😊
xx Natasha xx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Alvida all! Perfect ending to the drama! xxx
This content was originally posted by: .Vrish.

Piya

Thanks for making this forum an interesting place - previously, it was really dull.  Just too bad that this serial never caught on, due to the usual suspects - the saas-bahufication of the serial.

Anyway, hope to see you around.  Just that all the other TV shows have become dull, so other than some participation in the mytho forums, I'm pretty much scarce.

Oh, and hope you become a Cool Viewbie in your next chosen forum 😊

Thank you So much :)
and i hope so for your last line 😃
This content was originally posted by: xx Natasha xx

Alvida all! Perfect ending to the drama! xxx

Alvida g Alvida , We Will meet again for sure :)
SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I realy miss this show  and Jarika ,I don't like to say goodbye Farewell of Alvida ,Hope see you soon in other Forums
Piya thanks again for making this forum alive and Vibrant .
😊
JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much everyone for the lovely posts, updates and everything that joined us all together. Take care everyone! Sad that the show ended, but it had a beautiful ending though...!