BBGC 24th FEB WU *Last Episode*

Posted: 12 years ago
BBGC 24th FEB WU *Last Episode*

Show started with sarika's lecture, She was on stage and telling her journey...
she was telling everything from the beginning of the show..
(..Summery of the show ..)

She told that she has a very nice husband and sasuraal..All love her a lot...Her childhood dream was to become a Doc, and after marriage Jai's dream was to complete Her dream and he fulfilled his dream that was to fulfill her dream..!!

She told that Maasa is on of them who supported her...She was very helpful..She changed rules of her house for her...she did everything for her..SBecause of her She is  Doc now, ...

She told that
Vidya,Shikha,Garima every1 was helpful...!!

Jai speak on stage that she has a really nice wife..She supported him in everything..She made him a responsible man...!!

(..and i like only one scene that was Shikha's smile..Finally shikha was smiling from the bottom of her heart when sarika was speaking..)

Sarika call maasa on stage ,
Maasa came and speak very well on the stage, She said that she has a great "Bahu" that is their Sarika, She said that in staRTing she was against her study and stopped her and Sarika convinced..but after sometime she realized that they should change their rules, and finally she allowed sarika to do study,..sarika did always great job..She handled Home and College at a same time very well...I Love her a lot..😃

Outside the college,
all were there, Taruna and guttan too...
Maasa: Taruna now you have became Doc so It's time to do marriage ..Find boy for you..!!
Sarika: And I will find perfect match for you..

Guttan: What about me??
Taruna: What?? Who are you?? Never..!!

And In a really cute way Guttan proposed Taruna,
and Taruna accepted :)

Finally after Photographs, Show ended 4ever :(

They can show more bue they didn't.....CVs couldn't handle such great concept ...

Anyways, Well Done Jarika and whole cast, It was a nice show !!
Wish you best of luck every1 for your new projects or plans, I Will wait to see them in a new show.!!

Thank you so much every1 for reading my Written Updates and appreciating my work :)
I know I am not good in writing but I tried to do as good as i can, Thank you for ignoring my errors and typos 😆...Thanks a lot :)

Edited by --Dharampatni-- - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thank you Dharampatni for patiently doing the WU's when the show had lost its luster completely. they ahd lost the plot and made a good story into a comical show with OTT drama... disastrous tracks... yet you pateiently updated for us every single day!!!!

Thanks again
Thanks DP for the lovely update.I love this show for its basic concept .You are a very very good writer pls go on writing ,Your sense of humour and  comments in middle of the wu made them enjoyable to read 👏👏
As a friend I miss u and I hope to see you soon in other Forum with better and better updates.😊👏
DP

Thanks, as always, for the update.

This was an incredibly lame episode - for this, they could have shown the serial end yesterday itself.  All we had today was Sarika's incredibly boring bhashans, compounded by those of Jai and Santosh.

The ending - Taruna being proposed to by Guttan, was incredibly lame - like if she doesn't get married, she's a nobody.  Hello, she's just got her degree, so now she's @ liberty to join a clinic, if not open one, so why not make use of it?  Thankfully, she had more sensible parents than Sarika's, who wanted her to stay the course and study, which she did.  I had suggested yesterday a few things they could have done, but given how the CVs treated it, today's episode was a total waste.  And Taruna accepting Guttan's proposal was just indigestible, since they never had anything going b/w them previously.  The expressions on Sarika's & Jai's faces while suggesting Guttan to Taruna was idiotic, to say the least.

Only other thing - wish they had shown Pawani as well.

Originally posted by .Vrish.

For tomorrow's episode, I hope they do a few things:
  • Show Sarika open a new clinic in the name of her late bro, who died of the illness that almost threatened Garima's kid, and show Taruna & Jai join her there
  • Show Pawani  either join a college, or graduating from one.  Need not necessarily be a doctor, just something that helps her get a good job.  Or Pawani could join as a nurse in Sarika's clinic
  • Show a changed life in the Poddar household, w/ all the women having hobbies other than waiting hand & foot on their beendhs.  Like Vidya doing her computer course, or Shikha working in a parlor
I don't care to see Jarika's kids, though - if they show them working together, I'm happy.  Hopefully, w/ this episode, they'll do justice to the show and leave no loose ends.
Thanx for the last ever update hun xxx
Thnx Thnxx Thnxx 4 all updates whatever u provide 4 this forum ---- nothing to say anymore ... God bless u ...
Originally posted by blrgal

Thank you Dharampatni for patiently doing the WU's when the show had lost its luster completely. they ahd lost the plot and made a good story into a comical show with OTT drama... disastrous tracks... yet you pateiently updated for us every single day!!!!

Thanks again

My pleasure :)
You wrote very well, Thank you so much for your valuable comment :) Hope to see you in other forums :)

Originally posted by SEPIDEHh

Thanks DP for the lovely update.I love this show for its basic concept .You are a very very good writer pls go on writing ,Your sense of humour and  comments in middle of the wu made them enjoyable to read 👏👏

Awww, You are welcome  frnd 🤗...Thank you so much for each and every "Tareef" ..I always love your comment , Thnkx for your each and every comment, I am glad that u liked my writing and comments...😃

As a friend I miss u and I hope to see you soon in other Forum with better and better updates.😊👏
Sure yaara,We'll meet again in other forums 😃

Originally posted by .Vrish.

DP

Thanks, as always, for the update.

This was an incredibly lame episode - for this, they could have shown the serial end yesterday itself.  All we had today was Sarika's incredibly boring bhashans, compounded by those of Jai and Santosh.

The ending - Taruna being proposed to by Guttan, was incredibly lame - like if she doesn't get married, she's a nobody.  Hello, she's just got her degree, so now she's @ liberty to join a clinic, if not open one, so why not make use of it?  Thankfully, she had more sensible parents than Sarika's, who wanted her to stay the course and study, which she did.  I had suggested yesterday a few things they could have done, but given how the CVs treated it, today's episode was a total waste.  And Taruna accepting Guttan's proposal was just indigestible, since they never had anything going b/w them previously.  The expressions on Sarika's & Jai's faces while suggesting Guttan to Taruna was idiotic, to say the least.

Only other thing - wish they had shown Pawani as well.

You are welcome Dear, Thanks for each and every thanx 😃 You are a daily reader and commenter of WUs, Thankyou so much for your every valuable comment, hope to see you in other forum, ..

and yeah, They wasted half hour of show, they wasted last episode, It can be better as you pointed, they can show
Sarika's clinic,
Pawani's college,
Changed life of Vidya and every1 specially shikha's life..!! infact there was no need for ending the show i mean they can show a leap and after leap a new track Sarika's clinic ,Changed life of every1 but they ended show very quick, Guttan-taruna i didn't understand 😕..they showed weird...!! 🤢

As i said CVs couldn't handle show ...

Originally posted by xx Natasha xx

Thanx for the last ever update hun xxx

your welcome sweety 😃